Chapter 18

Chapter 18
*Lilia's POV*
My door opens and Kylie walks in. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" She asks me. "Hm, could be better." "Wanna talk?" "About what?" "Anything." "Ok." "How are you?" "I'm ok." "Lilia... I'm your best friend. You can talk to me." "I don't want to talk about it," I say. She exhales. "You need to talk about it. Otherwise you won't be able to get over it. Just talk to me." "There's nothing to talk about." "Lilia, come on. I want to help you but you have to talk to me." I start to cry. "Come here babe," she grabs me and pulls me into a big bear hug. "I'm so scared," I say. "Why?" "He is going to come and get me." "Who?" She asks. "Nate... I've had dreams about him. No, not dreams, nightmares. He gets me and... and..." I start hyperventilating. "Sh sh sh, calm down. Take deep breaths. It's ok. He's not going to touch you. I promise. All three of us will be with you the entire time. Trust me, the twins are adamant that he won't even look at you," she smiles. I hold onto her tighter. "Promise?" I ask. "I promise, he won't get near you." "Thank you." "Of course sis," she smiles, "now get your butt off of this bed and let your brothers know you are ok." "Wait, they don't think I'm ok?" "They are worried sick about you. Grayson came over to tell me about what happened so I could try and help you. They love you so much and hate to see you hurting. And so do I. You are like my sister and I can't bear to see you in pain... which is why I'm going to take your mind off of all this. And we are going to have some fun with the twins!" she yells. I smile. "OoooOoo, a smile. I like where this is heading," Kylie laughs. "But first you have to get your butt off of this bed and get dressed!" she says. "Well first you have to get your butt off of my bed!" I yell back. "That's the Lilia I know and love! Now get dressed and meet us downstairs," she walks out of my room and goes downstairs. I get dressed and head downstairs. All three of them walk over to me and hug me. "I love you guys so much," I tell them. "We love you too," Kylie says. "Now lets go get ice cream!!" Grayson yells. "YAYAYAYAY!" We all yell. After our ice cream we drop Kylie off and drive home. "Ugh, I'm so full," Gray says. "I had so much ice cream," Ethan replies. I giggle. They both turn to look at me, shocked expressions are plastered on their faces. "Did I just hear a giggle?" Ethan asks. "I believe we just did," Grayson says. "You guys are idiots," I laugh. "Wow, I don't know what Kylie did, but it worked. And we are so glad to have you back," Grayson says. "It's good to be back."