Chapter 3

Chapter 3
~A few days later~
*Lilia's POV*
Most of my cuts have healed up and some of my bruises have started to go away because of the meds they have given me. But there are still some scars and bruises left. Dad has been put in jail and I am finally free. But because mom is dead and dad is in jail, there is no one to take care of me. So I have to go into foster care. This is like every child's worst nightmare becoming a reality... I have no control over where I go or what family I'm put in. I could be put with a family that is kind and caring, or I could be put in a family that is just a terrible as my home before. So at this point I'm praying to God that he will put me in a good home, but I'm still terrified. But today is the day I get to meet my foster family, and I'm excited but at the same time scared. Apparently I have to go to a different high school because the family lives too far away from my high school. At least it is only the first week or so of school so I won't miss that much. I guess this whole foster thing is going to be a brand new start for me. Whether it will be good or bad, I have no idea. "Are you ready to meet your new family?" the lady driving the car asks. "I guess," I reply. "Well let me tell you a little about the family before we get there." "Okay." "There is a mom and a dad, a sister who is older than you, and two boys that are twins. And I believe that they are your age too," she smiles. Greattttttt, just greattttt. My foster brothers are in the same grade as me. I just smile back at her. We pull up to the house and it it gorgeous. It is painted a nice gray color and the flowers surrounding the house are beautiful. "Cute," I say as we walk up to it. We knock on the door once and a beautiful woman walks up to the door. "Hello, nice to meet you. You must be Lilia," she says. "Yes I am. And you are?" I ask. "Oh, how rude of me," she laughs as she sticks out her hand, "I'm Mrs. Dolan." I shake her hand and smile. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Dolan." "Please come in." I walk into the house and it is just as gorgeous as the outside is. A man is sitting the living room watching TV, but is interrupted by Mrs. Dolan. "Sean, get your butt up off the couch and say hello to Lilia." I laugh as he looks over to us. "Oh," he stands up and walks over. "Nice to meet you Mr. Dolan," I say. "Nice to meet you Lilia," he smiles. "Well Cameron, my daughter, is off at college so unfortunately you won't be able to meet her unless she comes home," Mrs. Dolan says. "Well that's a shame. I was really hoping to meet her." And I was honestly upset, now I don't have a girl in the house besides Mrs. Dolan. But, oh well, nothing I can do about it. "I heard you have two sons," I say. "Oh, yes. Let me call them down. BOYS!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS THERE IS SOMEONE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET!!" Mrs. Dolan yells. "COMING MOM!!" I hear two voices say. "Wait, have you not told them about me?" I ask. "Nope. This will be their first time finding out they have a new sister," she smiles. Oh boy... Just then I hear loud footsteps come down the stairs and two boys come running down the stairs. When they finally reach the bottom I get a good look at them. One has longer hair with a strand of blue and the other one has shorter hair with lighter highlights in the front. Their faces don't look too much alike either. The one with longer hair had more of a round shaped face and the one with shorter hair and a narrower face. I don't really know how they are twins, maybe they are fraternal? But my thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Dolan talking. "Boys, this is Lilia." "Hey. I'm Grayson," the one with shorter hair says. "And I'm Ethan," the one with longer hair says. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Lilia." "We are going to be fostering Lilia for awhile. Which means she is going to be your sister," Mrs. Dolan smiles. The boys look at her with shock and their mouths drop open. "I know I should have told you guys earlier so you wouldn't be so surprised, but SURPRISE!!" They turn to look at me and I couldn't think of anything else to say except, "SURPRISE!!"

A/N Yes I know that I gave them 2016 looks, but I feel that 2016 was their prime (regarding looks). Also, I made it so the twins don't have any tats yet, but they do have their piercings. Ok I'll shut up now so you can keep reading.