Chapter 19

Chapter 19
*Lilia's POV*
Today is the day I go back to school. Today is the day I see Nate again. Today is the day I face my fears.
*Kylie's POV*
Today is the day I go back to school. Today is the day I see Nate again. Today is the day I stick with my best friend.
*Ethan and Grayson's POV*
Today is the day we go back to school. Today is the day we see Nate again. Today is the day we confront him.

*Lilia's POV*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I get dressed. I walk downstairs and the twins are waiting for me. "Ready?" Grayson asks. "Yeah, I'm ready," I reply. "Ok, let's go," Ethan grabs the keys. We drive to school and Kylie meets us in the parking lot. "Ready?" She asks. "You are the second person to ask that." "Well gotta make sure you are ready," she laughs. "Thanks guys," I say. "No problem. Now let's go and learn some shit!!" Kylie yells. We all laugh as we head inside. I can do this, I tell myself. You got this. He can't touch you. You got three people right by your side. They will protect you, no matter what happens.
*Grayson's POV*
The first half of school flies by. But then lunch rolls around... and that's the first time we all see Nate. We sit down at the lunch table with the rest of the team, but as usual, Nate is late. Eventually, he shows up. "Hey Nate," some of the team says. "Hey," he replies. Anger slowly builds up inside me just by hearing his voice. "What happened to your nose?" someone asks. I look closer at his nose and see it is crooked. "That would be me," I say. The whole table turns to look at me. "Why the heck would you break his nose?" someone asks. "Why don't you ask Nate?? I'm sure he would love to tell you all about what happened," I look at him, as does the rest of the table. "I-I... um," he stutters. I stand up and walk over to him. "What?" I ask. "Are you too scared to tell everyone what happened at your party?!?" I ask. "Uh-I-um.." he replies. "Come on!! Spit it out!!" Ethan yells as he stands up and walks over to us. "Why don't you tell the whole school what you did?!?!?" I yell. "Stop it you two, I will end your lives if you do this," Nate threatens us. "Try us," I say as I punch him in the face. He regains his composure and then punches me back. Ethan swings at Nate but he dodges. I punch Nate in the gut and he falls down. He stands up and tackles me to the ground. We roll around for a bit punching each other. But then Ethan gets Nate off if me and kicks him in the gut. "Ugh, fuc-" he starts, but I punch him in the face before he can finish his sentence. "Bitch," Ethan spits at Nate. "I told you not to talk to Ethan or I ever again. Now get out of here!!" I yell. Nate slowly gets up and walks out of the lunch room. Ethan and I turn to see everyone in the lunch room staring at us. I stand up on our lunch table and yell to the whole lunch room. "This is a perfect example of what will happen if you mess with me, my brother, AND ESPECIALLY MY SISTER!!"