Chapter 47

Chapter 47
*Grayson's POV*
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" Ethan and I blow out our candles and everyone cheers. "Now get out of my house!" Dad jokes. Everyone laughs and we cut into the cake. After talking to everyone there I tell Mom I want to go somewhere. "But what about everyone here for you?" She asks. "Mom it's important," I say. She thinks about it. "Well you are officially and adult so it's not like I can stop you," she smiles. I kiss her cheek. "Thanks mom," I say grabbing the keys and running out to the car. I look up the directions to where I want to go because I've never been there before. I grip the steeling wheel in fear. Am I sure I want to do this?? Yes. Yes I am. I start to drive and I finally arrive at my destination. I walk in and I am met with a guy. "How can I help you?" He asks. "Well I wanna get a tattoo," I say. "Age?" He asks. "Eighteen today," I say. "Are your parents strict and they didn't want you to get a tat, so you had to wait until you were an adult?" He asks.  I laugh, "Yup that's me." He smiles and points me over to a chair next to a desk. There's a tablet sitting on the table and a printer as well. "So what do you want to get?" He asks. I take out my earring and hand it to him. "This angel wing." He studies it for a bit. "I can make this work," he says as he starts to sketch. After awhile I see what he has drawn. "Perfect," I smile. I grab my earring and put it back in. He prints the drawing out. "Where do you want it?" He asks. I point towards a spot on my ankle. "Here," I say. "Ok." He applies the tat and grabs the needle. "Ready?" He asks. "Ready," I say. It's painful at first but then I get used to it. A couple minutes go by and it's finally done. He wipes away the extra ink. "What do you think?" He asks. "It's perfect," I smile at the angel wing. I pay and leave the tattoo parlor. Now I have a permanent reminder of the person that changed my life for the better. I have a permanent reminder of my sister, Lilia. Now, I have a permanent reminder of my foster angel.