Chapter 9

Chapter 9
*Lilia's POV*
When I get home I hear a bing from my phone. Unknown Number- "Hey! It's Kylie Peters!" I put her name into my contacts and respond. "Hey girl! It's Lilia Pierce." "Wanna come over today? I'll send you my address." "Sure!" She sends me her address and right as I'm about to leave I get stopped by Grayson. "Where are you going?" "To my new friend's house." "And who might that be?" "Kylie Peters." "WHAT?!?" "Jeez I didn't expect that reaction. Why are you so surprised?" "She is THE MOST popular girl in school. She is the head cheerleader." "Funny, she said the same thing about you and Ethan." "Well I'm not surprised. With our dashing looks and hot bods, we should be the most popular guys in school," Gray jokes. "Shut up," I laugh. "I'm kidding... the only reason we are popular is because we are the head of the football team. Well, have fun!" "Bye bro!" "Byeeeeeeee!" I get in the car and drive to Kylie's house. It was huge and really pretty. I knock on the door and Kylie opens the door. "Hey girl!" she says. "Heyyyy!" I walk into the house and we go up to her room. "So, why didn't you tell me you were the head cheerleader at the high school?" I ask. "Ughhh, you found out about that?" "Yeah, Grayson told me when I told him I was coming over." "Yeah, well I didn't want you to treat me differently because I was popular. All of the other girls at school are so fake and they just want to be my friend because I'm popular. They use me to become more popular and they aren't even real friends. Luck brought us together because I can be a giant klutz at times, and because you are new here and didn't know who I was... I thought that maybe I could be your friend without you treating me differently. But I guess plans just don't work out the way we hoped they would sometimes." "Oh, Kylie. I promise I won't treat you different, I mean, why would I? I could care less on whether you were the most popular girl in school or the least popular girl in school. As long as you are a nice person I'll be friends with you." "Thanks Lilia." "No problem... so what do you want to do?" "MAKEOVERS!!!!" she yells. I laugh. "Ok, ok, ok. Makeovers it is." While I was at Kylie's house I got to know her so much better. She is kinda like me, she doesn't like all of the spotlight on her, but it always is because she is the best cheerleader at the school. I understand what she is going through because ever since I was sisters with the twins my popularity spiked rapidly. And now that I'm friends with Kylie I know it will grow even more, but we promised each other that we would get through the rest of high school together. I'm glad to have another person to get through high school with. Sure, the twins are AWESOME, but it is nice to have a girl to talk to. After hanging out at Kylie's house for a bit I knew I had to go home. "Bye, Lilia." "Bye, Kylie. I'll see you tomorrow?" She smiles at me, "definitely."