Chapter 2

The Demon Queen plays a game on her phone as she watches Hayley, Sophie has asked Juniper to make sure the pregnant girl doesn't cause any trouble

   The Demon Queen plays a game on her phone as she watches Hayley, Sophie has asked Juniper to make sure the pregnant girl doesn't cause any trouble. That was a mistake because Juniper and her demons love to cause trouble, the girl doesn't care for what Hayley does as long as she doesn't try to harm her. Juniper puts away her phone when she hears the argument arise about bringing the Originals into this mess. Elijah interrupts the argument saying that he needs more time to convince his older brother to care about his child and asks them what's going to stop Klaus from killing all of them. Sophie then demonstrates that she is linked to Hayley by pricking her finger with a needle, Hayley yells out 'ow' looking at her palm to see blood in the same spot that the witch pricked. Sophie gives the Noble Original till midnight to convince his brother.

   Juniper leaves the cemetery to meet Marcel at one of his parties, she doesn't really care for Marcel's famous parties the only reason she goes is to have a drink. The woman with the dyed hair arrives at the party instantly going to the bar for a drink, she takes two shots of vodka before Marcel comes next to her she scans the area for anyone listening to their conversation.

   "Your best friend is coming." She informs him before walking away to hide herself from the Hybrid. She walks behind the pillar watching him as he bites one of Marcel's men breaking a rule that he has made, but Klaus cannot be punished by death seeing that the Originals can't be killed. The Demon Queen gets bored and leaves. Marcel looks for Juniper as he tells his men to take the bitten vampire to a room, Juniper texts him telling him that she left the party. He asks her where she's going but she doesn't respond as she walks back to the cemetery because Sophie keeps blowing up her phone asking where she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Juniper Claire arrives at the cemetery forty-five minutes before the deadline that Elijah Mikealson has, she goes to the back of the room where Hayley is standing next to her. The clock strikes midnight signaling Elijah's time is up, when the last bells rings Elijah appears with Jane-Anne's body carefully he sets her down on the ground all the witches crowd around her. Sophie and a few other witches who were  close to Jane-Anne begin to cry, the Original then asks for more time to get his brother to agree to their terms.

   "You had your time. It's passed." The old witch Agnes speaks.

   "Oh, shut it you old bitch." Juniper glares at her then turns to Elijah. "They accept your offer and thank you for bringing back their fallen friend."

   "If any harm comes to the girl or the child Klaus will kill you-" Elijah turns to the exit "-and I will help him." He continues to walk away leaving the cemetery for the third time tonight.

   The witches rush to prepare Jane-Anne so they can put her to rest, Juniper watches from a distance not caring about the dead witch. 'One less bitch to worry about.' She thinks before leaving the cemetery for good that night ready to get a few hours of sleep before the sun rises.