Chapter 6

Juniper and Hayley listen to the conversation that Klaus, Rebekah and Sophie are having about her doing a locator spell to find Elijah, Sophie then explains for the tenth time now that witches who do magic get caught and killed. Juniper then enters the room with a smile on her face.

"That seems like a great idea, let's get this witch bitch killed already," she smiles clasping her hands together as she sits down in a chair.

"I am not doing a locator spell for you people," Sophie glares at Juniper. The Demon Queen smirks

"Why not? You can finally be with your sister." Juniper adds on knowing she hit a nerve when Sophie's expression falters.

"Don't forget you have a sister too," The Deveraux girl speaks

"Θα σε σκοτώσω με ένα χτύπημα της σκύλας μου" (I will kill you with a snap of my fingers bitch.) The Demon Queen speaks confusing everyone in the room, her demons laugh wanting her to kill someone.

"It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic." Klaus sits down in the chair next to Juniper.

"Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues." The blonde Original informs the witch, Sophie is surprised looking at Juniper.

"Davina?" Sophie asks, "Where have you seen her?" the Deveraux witch asks getting antsy wanting to get her niece back from the Harvest Ritual.

"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind." Rebekah informs her still mad at the youngest Claire.

"Lets cut to the chase Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo we need magic." Juniper uses her powers to speak to Sophie with a mind link, 'If you help them find my sister I will kill you then make sure you, your sister and that little bitch Monique suffer in the afterlife too!' The Demon Queen threatens her.

"Davina would sense it."

"Unless of course another witch say, a traitor to the cause, Katie, for example was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time. That would create a smoke screen concealing your very small spell from Davina." Rebekah speaks up leaning forward.

"Katie doesn't deserve to die." Sophie shakes her head 'No' not wanting to kill her friend or cross the Demon Queen knowing she will keep her word.

"All of you bitches deserve to die!" Juniper crosses one leg over the other relaxing into the chair.

"Sophie Deveraux... You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister executed in the public square for practicing magic who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?" Klaus moves sitting right in front of Sophie knowing that if he brings Jane-Anne into the mix he will have her right where he wanted her.

"She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi." Sophie tells the group.

"And who, pray tell, of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?" Klaus asks already knowing the answer

"Katie's boyfriend Thierry." Sophie answers, the group then makes the plan for tonight everyone goes out to do there side of the plan to make sure it is executed for tonight. Juniper gets a text from Marcel asking her if she is going to be at the charity party that he is throwing at the compound, she texts him her answer telling Hayley that she will be back that she has some other business to take care of.