Chapter 45

Books are being tossed from the shelves in the Mikaelson library by the psychotic paranoid Hybrid

Books are being tossed from the shelves in the Mikaelson library by the psychotic paranoid Hybrid. Elijah sits at a desk writing in a book, Juniper on the other hand sits on her phone texting Hayley. Klaus is accusing his older brother of stealing their mother's grimoire. Juniper was called by the Noble Mikaelson and asked to go with him to visit the pregnant werewolf in the Bayou but first Elijah wanted to confront his brother. 

"I began to wonder if the thief was a bit closer to home," Klaus tilts his head to the side glaring at Elijah. Juniper bites her bottom lip to stop the smile from forming enjoying the crazy demon that twinkles in Klaus' blue eyes. "Don't make this harder than it has to be, Brother."  

Damn that's hot.  June shifts in her seat her body beginning to overheat. 

"Well, admittedly, I did have a theory that your sudden interest in mother's grimoire was in some way related to whatever foolishness you've been conducting with the Crescent wolves." Klaus smirks at his cocky brother, Elijah continues, "Therefore, I took it upon myself to carefully place it where naughty little fingers could not pry." 

He did not just say naughty. Juniper looks away from the brothers to keep herself from laughing. She covers her mouth with her hand. He really fucken said naughty. Wait till Lucifer hears about this. He's gonna lose his shit.  

"Something funny, Little Demon?" Klaus questions a dark smirk still on his lips. 

Be serious! "Nope. No. Not at all," She shakes her head with a forced frown on her pink lips. June makes eye contact with Elijah, she takes a deep breath fighting the strong urge not to laugh. "You know what I'm gonna wait outside cause I got a phone call to make," She pats Klaus chest as she walks by, "See you later Princess." 

A small laugh escapes her lips both brothers hear her mutter, "Stupid fucker said naughty." 

Klaus rolls his eyes at the immaturity of the Demon Queen. Watching her leave he admires her body. 

Juniper begins to hum a few lyrics of a song that she's working on as she waits for Elijah to be done with Klaus so they can leave. A few minutes pass when Elijah exits the room oh-so eloquently heading down the stairs towards the humming Demon Queen.

"Bye Princess! Don't pout all day!" Juniper shouts from the bottom of the stairs when she sees Elijah. 

~

 Juniper zips up her sweater even more, not really prepared for it to be this windy down at the Bayou. Elijah walks next the perky Juniper, she heads towards the small house where Hayley is. 

"Well if it isn't the lovely Eve-ning star and sexy baby momma," Juniper smirks winking at the two women. 

"Hi June," Eve greets with a soft smile pushing her blonde bangs out of her eyes. Her green eyes dart to Elijah frowning slightly.