Chapter 17

Juniper Claire rolls out of bed changing into black ripped jeans, with a red crop top, throwing on her tribal patterned cardigan, topping it all of with a pair of beige wedges

Juniper Claire rolls out of bed changing into black ripped jeans, with a red crop top, throwing on her tribal patterned cardigan, topping it all of with a pair of beige wedges. She does her makeup then grabs her purse, keys, weapons, and lighter before leaving her apartment. The woman with dyed hair puts on her sunglasses as she drives to the bar, a wicked smile planted on her beautiful features, making her look sinfully gorgeous. Arriving at the bar, Juniper uses the back entrance already listening to what the younger hybrid has to say about Klaus and Hayley's unborn child. She rolls her eyes using her powers to appear behind the Tyler Lockwood, who is sitting in a chair. All the other vampires, including Rebekah and Marcel, are startled by the Demon Queen's sudden appearance.

"She's not here to fight us. She's here to help us." Marcel announces looking at the blonde Mikealson before turning to June. "They both are." Tyler jumps when he feels Juniper's claws graze his chin.

"What- what is she doing here?! She is working with him! She's- she-" Tyler shakes in fear, silencing himself when his gaze meets hers.

He stares into her demon eyes, paralyzed. Juniper lets one of her demons possess the hybrid, his body falling to the floor shaking as the evil spirit enters his body. Juniper giggles as the hybrid is being possessed, the other's brows furrow and jaws drop at the sight. When the demon fully posses Tyler, he stands next to the Queen of Demons awaiting demands. The young hybrid's eyes that were once brown and full of revenge are now obsidian and lifeless, his hand slightly twitching since the demon isn't used to inhabiting a body.

"Εξαιρετική δουλειά, Ντράβεν. Σας παρακαλώ να τον πάρετε πίσω στο δωμάτιο, μπορείτε να κάνετε ό, τι θα θέλατε σε αυτόν πριν φτάσω εκεί." (Splendid job, Draven. Please take him back to the room, you can do what you'd like to him before I get there.) The Queen of Demons speaks to her demon. Before kissing him on the cheek, sending him on his way.

"Φυσικά η βασίλισσα μου" (Of course, my Queen.) His deep voice frightens everyone in the room. The demon, Draven, walks out of the room.

"If any of you try to harm the child, you'll face the same punishment as him. Understood?" Juniper questions, everyone shakes their heads.

"What punishment may that be?" Rebekah questions raising an eyebrow at the Queen.

"Let's just say..." June trails off giggling to herself then continuing. "My friends like to play with their food." She smiles remembering the last time she brought someone to the room. 'That was so much fun!' She thinks to herself.

"Oh..." Rebekah takes a step closer to Marcel. Juniper turns to them holding her hand out for Marcel to pay her, he gladly takes out five medium stacks of cash from two of his inside pockets handing them to her. Juniper quickly counts the money before dropping the stacks in her purse.