a/n: the end

Ok.

Listen up.

I hate the writer I've become.

I didn't want to become that person who writes things just because they know that's what people want.

I felt uninspired to continue writing imagines lots of times but I kept at it because people were reading them and I was getting good feedback. I was making my name on Wattpad.

I say "my name" metaphorically. I know I'm not a popular writer in the least. But, my IT imagines book was my first story to ever get really recognized the way I wanted.

Sure, I wrote two fanfics based on "The Mighty Ducks" and they got reads. I wrote those books because I really liked that movie and I still do. But, they didn't get reads like I wanted.

This isn't my first account. I have a previous account which I no longer use. I tried writing original stories but they never (and still haven't) gotten recognized. I left that account and started this one because I wanted to start over.

I love writing fanfiction. I really really do. I have so many ideas and I'm in so many fandoms that I could write 50 stories.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for all the support and love that my IT fanfics have gotten. But I don't want to feel like I'm an entire IT account. That's not what I want. I want to be able to write lots of different stories and fanfics. Not just one fandom.

For example, I've had a Dan Howell fanfic in the works for literal MONTHS. I've edited it and gone over it lots of times. I want to publish it. I want to be able to write what I want and not feel constricted to one specific type.

I'm going to end this story.

I'm sorry.

As for my Victor Criss fanfic,, I left an authors note on there as well, but I am going to be deleting that one.

I'm recreating myself on my account.

I want to be me.

I don't want to write because I think people want to read it. I want to write because I love writing and what I'm writing about.

I love IT. It's one of my favorite movies. But I don't think I can force myself to write more about it. I don't want to ruin and hate that movie because of these stories I'm writing.

If you want to unfollow me or express your dislike of this, go ahead, I don't mind. I understand. But I don't want to hate coming on to Wattpad because it reminds me that I have to update and write things that I'm not inspired to write.

I hope you can understand. I'm really sorry for the two people who never got their requests written. I have sent you a private message apology. I hope you can forgive me.

In case you want to know what I might be writing in the future, here's a list of some of fandoms I'm in (and people/bands/shows) I obviously won't be writing about all of them but just so you know:

1. Phandom (Dan Howell and Phil Lester)
2. The 100 (specifically Bellamy, Jasper, + Murphy)
3. Sidemen
4. Bates Mote
5. Stranger Things
6. AJR
7. YUNGBLUD
8. Riverdale
9. 5 Seconds Of Summer
10. The Maze Runner
11. Anime

I hope you guys can understand

- stella