1

Jessie's p.o.v
"Mom!" I yelled stretching out the m "yes hun" she answered "do we really have to move" I asked "jess I know that things are hard but we have to move on in life and staying here just is a constant reminder of you're father and I don't want to be reminded of him I really want to move on I want us to move on" she said pointing at me and and her.

My father died in a car accident about two months ago and it's been hard on my mom being in our house and just looking at things that belonged to him I understand how she feels but I stay strong for her she decided that it was best if we just move to long valley,New jersey it's a big step in our lives but I'm willing to start new for me,for us I don't want to move because I don't want to leave my bestfriend Monica behind but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I walk to my room and look at all the boxes stacked I start to remember all my child hood memories and all I've been through in this house.

*flashback*
"Dad" I yell screaming as he chased me around the house to tickle me "come here" he says laughing he grabbed me and started tickling me "s-STAWP" I scream in laughter he stops and stares at me and smiles "I love you jess" "I love you to dad" "I never thought god would bless me with you and your mother you two girls mean the world to me" "dad promise me something" "mhmm" he hums "promise me you will never leave me and mom" "I promise you hun cross my heart and hope to die" "you are the best dad ever" I say hugging him he kisses the top of my head and get up from my bed right before he walks out he says "I don't ever plan on leaving you or your mother any time soon hun"
*end of flashback*

I begin to cry I miss him so much I was so close to my dad why did he have to leave us so soon he still had a life ahead of him my mom walks in and notices I'm crying she grabs me and holds me in her arm "I know hunny let it out" she says rubbing my arm "I-I miss him mom" I say choking on my words "me too baby me too" "you should get some rest we are leaving tomorrow at 8:30" she kisses my head and walks out.

I'm ready to start off fresh and see what New Jersey has to offer me I think to myself before slowly falling to sleep.

Okay so I hope you like this as the first chapter don't worry it gets better..☺️

Love~faith❣️