32

Jessie's p.o.v
"Were are we going?" I ask Ethan "Just IHOP" he smiles pulling into the parking lot of IHOP. We walk in and a tall lady walks up to us "Hello" she smirks at Ethan I look over at him,he looks uncomfortable I look back at the girl and I realize that she's the girl I saw at the house yesterday,the one Ethan said was his ex.

"Just two?" She asks "Yes" I reply she leads us to a table then asks us what we want to drink "That's you're ex" I say "Yeah I know" he rubs his face "Why is she here did you know she worked here?" I ask him "No I didn't trust me we would not have come here if I knew" he groans "That bitch is like a leach she never leaves me alone" she comes back over with our drinks "So what would you like to eat" she eyes Ethan up and down licking her lips "Soup" Ethan says "And you" she glares at me "A salad that's all" I pick at my fingernails .

Meredith's p.o.v
I now know why Ethan likes that Jessie girl she has everything I don't,she is literally perfect she has a nice body she isn't to skinny but she isn't fat she is a perfect height she has a nice smile she has nice hair pretty eyes everything I don't. But I'm gonna get Ethan back nothing is stopping me not even her.

(A/n I'm Not Say That Meredith Is Ugly Because She's Not She is Beautiful And I'm Happy For how Far She Has Come With Her Career. I Wish Her Nothing But The Best.. bye sis-)

Jessie's p.o.v
After me and Ethan had lunch we paid and left I told him to drop me off at my moms so thats where I'm at my moms. "So sweetie how have you been?" She smiles sitting Down on the couch next to me "I've been good. Really good me and Ethan are together an happy" I smile "Honey I don't want you to get hurt Monica told me how he is" she frowns "Mom I'm not gonna, he is amazing" she rubs her eyes "He got me this" I show her the ring he got me "Oh no you are getting mar-" "No mom" I cut her off "It's a promise ring. And when we were in LA we got tattoos I got his name and Mia Bella" she shakes her head.

"Baby have I never told you that you don't get boys names on your body" she sighs "Mom I'm 19 years old I'm an adult" I don't understand why she acts like I'm a baby "Honey I understand that you are 19 but you are still a child. No adults go and get boys names tattooed to their bodies. Boys don't get their girlfriends names on them an girls don't get their boyfriends names on theirself either, because it's permanent you don't know where you will be in the future and I can promise you that he won't be in the picture by the time you are 20" I groan at her words "It's one thing to get a tattoo of something your partner likes or something that's important to them not their name" I scoff "Mom I love him. I see a future with him, he's a great guy" I tell her "Okay don't be mad when he hurts you all I'm gonna say is I told you so I'm you're mother and I can sense that he isn't good for you. But besides that I got a letter today about that college" she smiles.

She hands me an envelope with my name on it and big bold letters that say Harvard "Open it" she squeals. I rip it open. My heart starts to beat fast "Oh my god!" I shouts tears pour out my eyes as I smile widely. I get up from the couch holding the papers to my chest as I jump up and down with tears falling "I got in!" I shout.

Since I was a kid I always wanted to go to college to work with computers it was always my passion I love technology. "I'm proud of you baby" my mom pulls me into a hug "This means you'll be leaving Ethan" she says coldly "W-what" I stutter the smile on my face disappearing "You have to you won't be able to do long distance baby, you just can't" she rubs my arm "Yes I will, and I am" I say grabbing my coat putting it on "Can you take me home?" I ask her "Yeah" she nods grabbing her car keys.

I can't wait to tell Ethan he's gonna be so proud of me.

Ethan's p.o.v
She climbs on top of me kissing my jaw "Stop" I moan grabbing her arm "Come on" she groans "I can make you feel good" she smirks "Maybe I don't wanna feel good" I spit "Then at least have a drink with me" she gets off my lap "Come on pussy, ever since you started being with that girl you became a soft bitch" she grabs two glasses making us drinks "Fine just one" I say.

She walks back over with our drinks handing one to me. I start to drink it as she talks "Have you guys had sex" she sips her liquor "Is that even a question" I furrow my eyebrows "Of course" I say as my body starts to feel relaxed "Shit what's in this?" I ask her "Nothing" she quickly says "Is she good" she moves closer to me "Better than me" she gets on my lap "Because I remember how you begged for me" she kisses my neck "You would call me late at night" she presses her lips against mine.

I set down my drink kissing her back. I grip her butt making her moan "Come on big boy" she says seductively I quickly take off my clothes as she takes off hers "Here" she hands me a condom I roll it over my hard on then slide into her "Fuck" I moan "Yess" she scratches my back as I thrust into her.

I'm not to sure what I'm doing. But I have a feeling I will regret it.

Hey there.... he fucked Meredith oh shittttt...

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!💎