14

Jessie's p.o.v
I wake up to my phone ringing non stop "Hello" I say trying to keep my eyes open since last nights events made very tired "Hi sweetie happy belated birthday,I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday I was so so busy.Did you have fun"she asks I clear my throat "Yes,yes I did"I say smiling "That's great,well I'll call you later love,I'll see you when I get back from this stupid business trip bye darling" my mother says through the phone before hanging up.

I get out of bed and throw a white tee over my naked body before limping to the bathroom my inner thighs hurt so bad ugh, I go to the bathroom and wash my hands,as I'm washing my hands I look up and I see all the marks on my neck and chest holy shit I touch them a little making me wince in pain,I walk out of the bathroom and back to Ethan's room,I look at him in awe,his face smooshed against the pillow as his lips are parted and his hair is messy. I sit on the bed next to him we're I was in the first place, I run my hands through his hair making him groan, I admire his beautiful face "You know I can't sleep with you staring at me" he says in a raspy morning voice sending shivers down my spine "Sorry" I say,he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him as he lays his head on my stomach and I play with his hair,I stop playing with his hair and he groans "Keep doing it" he says in a deep voice "Get up Ethan its 12:40" I say giggling "Ugh" he says sitting up and getting out of the covers not giving a care in the world that he's naked.

He walks over to his dresser and pulls out some boxers,slipping them over his legs he walks back over to me and grabs my face pulling it up to his and pecks my lips "Did you have fun last night" he says "Y-yeah" I stuttered out "Good"he says "Are you gonna be busy today?"he asks me "Not so sure I think I'm going with Monica" I say he just nods walking out the room.

I follow behind him as he walks into the kitchen and opens a cabinet grabbing his pills and a glass of water, he opens the cap to the pills and throws them in his mouth and brings the water up to his lips taking a drink and setting it back down "I need to go to my therapist today" Ethan says randomly "You have a therapist?" I ask him "Yeah" he says with a groan "Why did you leave this part out when you were telling me about you?" I asks piercing my lips together "Cause not everything is you're business" he says rudely while rolling his eyes,I hate how his attitude changes within seconds it bothers me "Whatever,I'm not coming back tonight,have fun at therapy" I say walking away "You need it" I mumble "What did you say" he yells following me. He grabs my arm turning me towards him.

"Say it again" he grits his teeth together clenching his jaw "I said say it again!" He shouts causing me to flinch and squeeze my eyes shut,I don't have the balls to look at him in his eyes right now "Fucking say it Jessie" he yells at me I yank my arm from his grasp "Don't fucking touch me" I yell at him "You weren't saying that last night" he says before walking away I run up the stairs and into my room I slam the door shut and fall to my knees crying,why am I such a bitch.I grab my phone and I call Monica "Hello" she says "H-ey" I croak out "Jess what's wrong?" She asks worried "Can you just p-pick me up, p-please" I stutter "Uh yeah,yeah I'll be there in like 20 minutes be ready" she says through the phone "Okay" I say as my voice cracks. I set my phone down and I grab a bag throwing some clothes into it, I slide leggings up my bare legs and throw on a long sleeve black shirt,I grab my hoodie and put it on I wipe under my eyes and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair "Here" Ethan says setting down the stuff he bought me "Thanks" I mumble "Don't mention it" he closes the door I put on mascara and I go to the stuff Ethan got me I grab a pair of the shoes and slip them on my feet,my phone starts ringing showing Monica's caller ID "I'm here" she says "I'll be out" I say grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

I walk downstairs "Bye" I say "I'll leave a key under the mat" he says lowly "Okay" I say shutting the door and walking to Monica's car,I open the door and hop in "You okay" she asks rubbing my leg "Yeah I guess" I say shrugging "What happened babe" she asks "Well,Ethan was taking his pills this morning and he said I'm going to my therapist today and I said how come I didn't know he was like cause not everything is your business I said whatever and walked away and I mumbled you need therapy and he got mad and grabbed my arm yelling at me,and I started crying for no reason cause I'm a bitch" I say fiddling with my fingers "You aren't a bitch, he shouldn't be touching girls!" She says angrily.

I look out the window getting deep into my thoughts if I were to have gone to Monica's school before Ethan graduated would we have had any sort of friendship? I just don't get him,he's so hard to read he's like a book that you have to read from the very beginning to understand,one minute he is some what nice then the next minute he is a complete asshole,maybe if Grayson was still here he wouldn't act like that right or would he?.

Ethan's p.o.v
"Hello Ethan,how have you been,it's seems like it has been forever since I've seen you're adorable face"she says smiling "I've been okay,I guess" I say "Well let's talk tell me what is on your mind" she says grabbing a paper and pen "I don't know,I just feel like I have no one,I mean I haven't spoken to my mom in a few years I haven't spoken to my sister in a few years,I have no one to talk to,I wish Gray was still here he always was the person that I could easily talk to without feeling- I don't know judged?. He just was there to get me through the hard times." I say looking down "Ethan honey,I know you miss him I hate to say it but you need to move on" she says I look at her in disbelief did she really just tell me to move on she is supposed to tell me it's okay and that I can take as long as I want to,to be able to cope with his death not tell me to move on "I can't" I choke out "I just need him,He was my bestfriend,and when he-Left me-" I start to cry "It's okay" she says "When he left he took a piece of me with him" I sob choking on my tears "Like the piece you need to be able to live" I say wiping my eyes "And what is this piece" she asks raising a brow "My Heart" I croak.

I grab a tissue wiping my tears "I miss my dad too, I feel like I'm a ten year old little boy all over again,It's like I just want to run into his arms after beating a soccer game and I want him to pat my back saying that's my boy-but no that can't happen I wanted him to meet the love of my life but no that can't happen I wanted him to tell me that's the one,she is beautiful I'm proud of you son but t-hat just can't happen!" I say getting angry "Calm down" she says in a soft tone "No,don't tell me to calm down!" I shout "You don't get it!you just don't" I say lowly putting my head in my hands "Ethan you should go home and get some rest" she says calmly "No,fuck you" I say plainly I get up and walk out to my car.

I pull up in front of her house and I get out my car I walk to the door and I knock on it a couple of times,the door swings open as I see her standing in front of me in a robe "Ethan" she says smirking "Couldn't stay away could you" she says giggling "Funny joke just blow me" I say she smirks grabbing my hand dragging me into her living room,I sit on her couch and she gets on top of me.

She straddles me as I hold her hips she kisses my neck "No marks" I tell her ""why" she says pouting "Because I said so" I say in a harsh tone she rolls her eyes grabbing my neck pulling me into a kiss "I'm gonna leave you satisfied and tired" she says seductively she gets off of me and gets down on her knees In front of me,she slowly pulls off my jeans as she palms me through my underwear making me throw my head back "Fuck mere" I groan she pulls down my boxers and starts to suck the tip I grab her hair pushing her head down making her gag as she deep throats me "Fuck uhh go faster" I moan out as she speeds up a bit,her head bobbing up and down as I pull her hair "I'm almost there" I moan out I feel myself twitch as I cum in her mouth making her run to the bathroom to throw up haha.

"You are so nasty"she says walking into the living room sitting down "No you are just a little pussy and couldn't take it" I say rolling my eyes "Yeah who would like to swallow your nut" she says picking at her nails "Jess" I say she looks up at me "Who the hell is Jess?" She shouts "None of your business" I say "Whatever she ain't got nothing on me" she licks her lips "She is better then you in every way " I say walking out of her house.

Jess is simply perfect in my eyes,there is absolutely not one flaw on her gorgeous ass body.

Is it just me or is Ethan catching feelings?! ;))))))

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx

Vote!♥️