3

Jessie's p.o.v
(Three days later)
I get up from the couch and walk down the hall I knock on my moms door "come in" I walk in and sit at the end of her bed "do you know where any Starbucks are around here" "I saw one around the block the other day when I was at the store" she says I nod "can I take the car" I ask her "yeah I guess so oh sweetie I got that job at the factory I applied for I start this Wednesday" she says smiling big "that's great well I'm gonna go I'll be home later I'll call you if I need anything" I say walking out her room and closing her door.

I walk to the car hop in and drive to Starbucks. When I get there I go in and wait in line "next" the lady says she has big green eyes with long curly brown hair tan skin and curvy body I walk up to her and order a pink drink "what's your name" I ask "I'm jacklyn but call me Jackie" she smiles "nice to meet you I'm new here I'm Jessie". She nods handing me my drink I hand her the money "can I have you're number maybe we can hangout" "yeah of course it's xxx-xxx-xxxx" she texts me so I can save her number "I see you around jess" she says I wave and sit in a booth my the front door.

I pull out my phone and text monica
M-I miss you:(
J-I miss you too you should come visit.
M-I wish😩
J-I could ask my mom to buy you a ticket.
J-maybe you should move here la is boring:/
M-I would love to move there but idk let me text you later ily💕.
J-I love you too💙🙁.

I go to YouTube to watch Shane Dawson he always helps me feel better I plug in my headphones and watch Shane while drinking my pink drink all the sudden someone sits in the other side of my booth. I look up and my eyes meet with a pair of hazel ones.

"Why are you sitting here" I ask rudely "there is no where else to sit" he says I look around and the place is empty except for two young teens laughing "yes there is the place is empty as shit" I say "well I wanted to sit here damn I can't be nice and make a friend" "whatever" I say putting my headphones back in my ears.

He pulls them out "what the fuck you dickhead" he smirks "what's your name babydoll" "don't call me that and none of your business" "just tell me" "no" "why" he questions "because how do I know that you aren't some old rapist that's just covered in wax skin" I say "ha your funny this is real it won't be coming off" he says grabbing his skin "the only thing that comes off is my cloths and we ain't at that step yet baby" he say with a smirk.
I hate fuckboys

Well Ethan's here😏
Love-faith❣️
Instagram-Graysexx
Btw the chapters will be longer soon just give me some time:))