13

Jessie's p.o.v
"I love you jess happy early birthday bitch" Monica says with a bright smile on her face "I love you too,I had fun thanks I'll see you later"I say shutting her car door and walking into the house "Ethan" I shout "I'm in here!" He shouts from the kitchen,I walk over to the kitchen "Hey" I say "Hi,Happy early birthday princess" he says with his classic smirk,there goes the butterflies "Thank you eth" I say he nods.

"So I'm taking you to dinner tomorrow" Ethan blurts out,I look at him to make sure I didn't just imagine him say that and that it actually came out his mouth "You're what?"I ask him "I said I'm taking your out for dinner,what's the big deal" he asks shrugging "No no it's fine I was just making sure I heard you right" I say looking down kind of embarrassed "Well get some sleep for tomorrow I have a few things for us to do,I'm taking you to breakfast as well so get some sleep,night jess" he says walking up the stairs to his room,I follow behind him and go to bed tomorrow is gonna be a hell of a day.

******

I wake up to the alarm booming through my ears,I get up and turn it off I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth I go back to my room and put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt I grab my converse and put on a hoodie and spray on some perfume.

I walk down the stairs and wait on Ethan."Good morning beautiful,Happy birthday" he says grabbing me and pulling me into a hug "Thanks" I say,I look up at him as he stares down at me,I can't help myself I grab his neck and pull him into a kiss he squeezes my waist and pulls back from the kiss
"Let's go babydoll"he says taking my hand as we walk out the house and get into his car "IHOP" he asks "Yup"I say a little bit to happy but hey I love pancakes bitch.

*******

We walk into IHOP and we get a seat "Ethan I don't want you to take me to a fancy ass place for my birthday" I say,he looks up at me raising his brow "Who said you had any say in where I'm taking you" he says smirking,I just stay silent "But don't worry you will definitely enjoy yourself tonight" he says winking,oh boy "What would you like to eat today" the lady says totally eyeing Ethan up and down "Hmm I would like strawberry pancakes and a side of sausage" I say she nods smiling "Uhm is she in the menu" Ethan asks pointing at me making my jaw drop,the lady just stands there awkwardly "Ethan order actual food" I whisper through my gritted teeth,he chuckles "I'll have chocolate chip pancakes with a fruit bowl on the side" he says smiling making my heart melt she nods and walks away.

"Why did you do that" I say embarrassed "I was just being honest,I wanna eat you out is there a problem with that" he asks while his eyes turn dark "Yes,yes there is a problem cause you embarrassed me you dick" I say putting my head in my hands "Talk to me like that again I promise you,you won't be able to walk for a week" he says through his gritted teeth,I look up at him not believing the words that just came out his mouth "You're kidding,right?" I ask swallowing the lump in my throat "Does it look like I'm kidding" he says leaning in and putting his arms on the table,staring intensely into my soul "N-no" I stutter. The lady comes back with our food,we eat in pure silence.

Ethan goes to take another bite out of his food but instead he drops the fork on his plate i look up at him licking my lips "Fuck it" he says I look at him confused,he gets down under the table crawling near me "Ethan what are you doing?"I ask him he just ignores me though,he grabs my legs pulling me closer to him,he unbuttons my jeans and slips them down my legs "Ethan stop" I say he looks up at me shaking his head,I look at him in disbelief he's trying to eat me out at IHOP,he pulls down my underwear with his teeth,he sticks in a finger making me gasp "Mmm uh e-Ethan you neeeed to s-st-uhhh stop" I say moaning lowly grabbing the edge of the table,he pulls out his fingers and kisses my inner thighs,without warning he plunges his tongue inside of me,he licks my clit making me throw my head back he licks up and down on my folds teasing me,I grab his head pushing him to keep going even though I know damn well this is wrong,he shoves his tongue back in me making me whimper I run my hands through his hair making him grunt,I look over and I see the lady walking over to our table shit "Ethan uhh stop p-please" I say moaning "So how is the food" she ask looking at my plate of food that I only took about five bites out of "I-its uhhh mmm-it's great"I say as fast as possible,she looks at me weirdly "Where is you're boyfriend"she asks I point at the bathroom she just nods walking away "Ethan I'm gonna c-um" I say moaning,I take my hand and cover my mouth "Cum for me baby" he says against my heat sending a vibration through body sending chills to my skin,I feel my self cum as Ethan licks up all the juices,he comes up from the table as I pull up my pants and underwear.