25

Jessie's p.o.v
I wake up to Ethan jumping and dancing to the song slow motion "Ethan what are you doing?" I groan "I'm dancing what does it look like?" He laughs wiping the sweat off his forehead "I'm trying to sleep,dickhead" I sit up rubbing my hip I look down at it to see that it's bruised "I hate you Ethan" I spit he stops dancing walking toward me with a smirk "Oh really" he raises a brow "Yes really I feel like my whole body is broken" I go to stand but fail he grabs me picking me up I wrap my legs around him "You hate me" he teases "No I love you" I kiss him he lays me on the bed not breaking the kiss.

"I love you more" he mumbles between the kiss he puts his hand under my shirt rubbing my stomach he takes my waist squeezing it,he goes to my neck sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan "Ethannn" I moan his name stretching out the 'n' I grip his hair making him moan "mmm" he moans softly I push him off of me climbing on top of him he grins up at me "I thought you were sore" he states "I am" I say "Just couldn't get enough of me could you?" He says cockily "Oh shut up" I growl "Make me" he says aggressively I smash my lips against his kissing him hard and passionately he rubs my thighs up and down I straddle him making him groan in pleasure "Don't do that again" he says as I feel his hard on touching my leg. I look down with a smirk "A little excited aren't we?" I tease "Maybe" He grabs my neck placing his lips on mine "Hold on" I say getting off of him "What happened the last time you teased me" He says angrily I run out into the kitchen.

I open the fridge grabbing out a bottle of chocolate syrup I then go to the cabinet grabbing the bottle of whipped cream I run back into the room to see Ethan stroking himself "Really" I groan he stops pulling his pants back up "Sorry" He smiles "Asshole" I say walking out "No no wait come back!" He shouts I walk back in going over to him I sit myself on top of him. I pull his shirt over his head throwing it on the floor I pull of my shirt as well leaving me in a black lace bra I look at Ethan to see him biting his lip I take the syrup dripping it on his stomach and chest I take my tongue slowly licking it off making him get chills. He takes my waist lifting me up in the air a bit "Set me down or you don't get nothing and you are going to have to use your hand" I spit he sets me down frowning I palm him through his shorts making him whimper "Please babyyy" he moans "P-pleassssseee" he whimpers to me I pull his shorts along with his boxers down.

I open the can of whipped cream shaking it up a bit I unclip my bar taking it of then spraying some of the whipped cream on my breast Ethan sits up licking it off,he sucks on my nipple making me moan I throw my head back straddling him after he finishes licking it all of I start stroking him,he leans his head against the bed groaning "Yessss go fasterrrrr" he whimpers "Fuck" I put my mouth around the tip swirling my tongue around it,he grabs my hair pulling it "Uhhh yesssss" he moans I take him all the way in my mouth and using my hand for what can't fit.

He pushes my head down making me go faster "I'm g-on a cumm!" He shouts I keep going sliding my tongue across the tip I feel him twitch cuming in my mouth I run into the bathroom spitting it out I walk back into the room to see Ethan breathing heavy wiping the sweat off his forehead "How come you didn't swallow?" He asks "Because I didn't want to this time" I say he nods "I've had better" he smirks "Yeah right" I scoff "I'm kidding come here baby" he opens up his arms I walk over to him falling into his arms "I love you,you know?" He asks kissing my head his lips lingering there for a second "I love you too" I put my head in the crook of his neck. I love him so fucking much.

----------------

Ethan's p.o.v
We walk into the tattoo shop making Romeo turn around when he sees me his face glows up "Holy shit" he smiles widely "My man e" he walks over to me pulling me into a hug "Hey bro" I say hugging him back "I havent seen you since-" he cuts himself off "Grays awake" I say he nods "How have you been holding up?" He asks me I shrug my shoulders "I'm better I guess" I say shifting from my left foot to my right "It's been awhile since I've seen you why are you here so late and what brings you back to LA" he asks me "Well I'm here on a little vacation I guess and to get some tats" I smile "Oh cool cool who's this pretty little lady?" He points to Jessie "My girlfriend" I say proudly "Awe that's great to know you are back to dating you haven't dated since mere" he says cleaning his tattoo gun I look at Jessie and she has a questioning look on her face.