19

Ethan's p.o.v
I drive to the house I was at a few days ago when I went to get Jessie from jack and Ryan. I pull into the drive way getting out my car. I walk up to the door knocking a few times till Ryan swings it open.

"Ethan what a nice surprise" he says with an evil laugh "Cut the shit" I say pressing my lips together "Why do you want Jessie so bad" I say in a angered tone "Because she is mine" he says with a smirk "Yeah I'm sure" I say through my gritted teeth "You put her in the damn hospital" I yell "You Fucking brought her to this shore house and left her in a basement for over 24h!" I spit "You took off her damn clothes and touched her in places that only I'm aloud to touch!" I say getting louder as the seconds go by he laughs "I didn't rape her I touched her but I didn't rape her" he says with a grin "Trust me if I raped her it wouldn't exactly be rape if she's enjoying it" he says making my blood boil I grab his by his shirt fisting it in my hand "Listen bitch if you keep hurting my girlfriend I will kill you, come near her ,talk to her or anything I will kill you and no one will be sad or mad because you are a worthless piece of shit!" I growl.

He pulls my hand off of his shirt "You took her from me" he shouts "She loved me" he says "She craved for my touch" he says biting the inside of his cheek "Guess what buddy she doesn't crave it anymore" I tell him "I will do anything to get her back" he shouts at me "And nothing and no one is stopping me" he tells "Not even you" he says pointing at me he goes to shut the door but I put my foot in the way and I grab him by his neck throwing him to the ground I punch him in his jaw making him hold it I pull the knife that's in my pocket out I bring it to his face "Now either you don't go near jess ever again or I put this knife deep into your throat" I say holding the knife against his throat "Fine, fine" he says closing his eyes as his body shakes "And if you do,this here knife will be engraved in your neck" I say standing to my feet and walking to my car.

I drive back to my house parking my car. I get out walking inside. I see jess dancing around wearing one of my white tees with a pink laced thong. She mopping the floor and dancing to the weekend. I walk up behind her placing my hands on her hips "Hey baby" I whisper in her ear "Hi" she says softly I turn her around to face me and I kiss her lips once then twice she pulls my neck wanting more and I place another kiss on her soft lips before pulling away.

I sit down looking at the wholes in my ripped jeans and I can see all the tattoos on my thighs making me want more;what can I say I love tattoos "Babe" I say "Yeah" she says coming over to me sitting on my lap "Let's go get some tattoos" I say she raises a brow at me "You have enough" she says I shake my head I want two more" I tell her I never even showed her all of my tats she only seen the ones on my thighs.

I show her all my tats and she is obsessed with the one on my lip "The one on your hand is going to fade" she says "It already has I got it when I was 18" I tell her remembering the night me and gray went to our friend romeos shop and we both got new tats "I've had it touched up a few times" I say she pulls down my lip with her thumb "What about this one" she says "I've had it touched up also" I say she kisses my lips pulling down my bottom one "Let's go and get some tats" she smiles I look at her with a huge smile "Are you serious?" I ask with a grin she nods "Okay let's get a ticket to L.A." I say she widens her eyes "We can't get them done here" she asks "Nope my friend Romeo is the only one I like doing my tats" I say "I mean other people have done my tats,but Romeo is the best at it" I tell her "Okay then" she smiles.

I go and get my computer looking up what I need to and buying two tickets. "Done" I say closing the computer "We can stay for a week and have fun" I say with a warm smile she pulls me into her small arms "What tattoos do you want?" I ask her "I have no tattoos so I'm not sure I'll find out when we get there I guess" she says giggling make my smile grow because of her beauty she is absolutely amazing she helped me a lot if she wasn't here I would still be very depressed and crying over gray and my dad every five minutes but now that she is here and helped me anytime I think of gray I just smile thinking of our good memories "What tattoo do you want?" She asks me "I want to get something for you and for gray" I tell her she pulls me into her arms kissing my lips slowly.

I'm so in love with this girl.

Well yeah...

Love-Faith💙
Instagram-graysexx

Vote!☺️💛.