20

Jessie's p.o.v
I wake up to a snoring Ethan beside me with sheets wrapped around me. I admire how precious he is as he sleeps "I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare" he says with his raspy morning voice making my legs tremble as I squeeze my thighs together "Don't flatter yourself" I say hopping out of bed.

I walk into the bathroom using the toilet. I wipe my area and I realize I'm on my period fuck. "Ethan" I shout "Eth come here" I say he walks in the bathroom with his hair everywhere "What" he says rubbing his eyes "You didn't have to come all the way in here" I say "You don't have anything I haven't seen before, I have seen your whole ass body butt ass naked" he fires back "You got me there" I say "Can you pick me up some tampons?" I ask his eyes widen "Ew no" he says "I'll get you pads" he says "No I need tampons" I whine "Please" I say "Fine" he groans "I'll be back" he says walking out.

Ethan's p.o.v
I walk into the store going into the women section? Is that what it's called I don't know I grab two boxes of tampons and a thing of pads. I go into the candy section getting chocolate an some other candies, I also grab her some hot chips and a thing of soda. I walk up to the counter setting everything down as the guy scans it "Daughter?" He asks making my body go still "Hell no" I nervously laugh "Do I look that old?"I ask "No I was just guessing" he says bluntly "Girlfriend" I say pulling money out of my pocket "Well at least you know that she isn't pregnant, unlike my girlfriend she is on her 7th" he says "Damn" I say he looks beat and tired he has huge bags under his eyes "22.50" he says I hand him the money I decided I wanted to be nice so I give him 500 hundred bucks "Go home take off today spend time with your kids" I say softly with a warm smile "Thanks bro" he says pulling me into a hug I nod walking out.

I drive back to the house I grab the bags taking them into the house.

Jessie's p.o.v
I wait a good thirty minutes until finally Ethan comes in "Here baby" he says "God it took you long enough" I growl "Oh shut it come into the room when your done" he says placing a kiss on my forehead and walking out "I said I don't need pads!" I shout I finish up in the bathroom and walk out.

I see Ethan laying in the bed with a whole bunch of snacks he was looking through Netflix "Netflix and chill" he says with a smirk I jump on the bed immediately getting into Ethan's arms I take some chocolate putting it in my mouth "So tell me what happened between you and jack?" I ask randomly he chokes on a hot chip "Uhm well when me and gray were on YouTube jack was our friend until he started to talk shit about me and gray then our fans and we weren't  happy about it an I guess it just went down hill from there. when gray and my dad died he would always laugh about it,that just triggered my hate for the guy" he says taking a drink out of his coke I just nod laying my head on his chest.

He kisses my head a few times "Do you ever think about our future?" He asks out if no where I take his hand in mine holding it "No I haven't" I say honestly "It's not that I don't see a future with us I just never thought about it" I tell him "I have" he says I look up at him pressing my lips against his kissing him slowly "Tell me about it" I say as he slowly rubs the cut on my tummy "Well I imagine you and me getting married and then on our honey moon I make love to you then I get you pregnant" he smiles looking at the ceiling thinking about it "And we have a little baby Ethan walking around" he says with a smirk "Oh no I can't handle another one of you" I say sarcastically he brings his face to my boob biting it "Ow! You shit head" I say smacking the back of his head.

He pulls me closer to him;if that's possible. He squeezes me making me groan "Ehh that hurts" I say "Oh sorry" he says as his cheeks turn pink "It's okay babe" I say kissing his cheek as he turns a darker pink "Awe you are blushing" I tease him squeezing his cheeks "Stop it" he says covering his face "Awe baby it's okay" I say moving his hands and kissing him I pull away but he grabs my neck pulling me in for a longer kiss.

He moans in between the kiss making me weak "Fuck" he groans he pulls me onto his lap squeezing my butt he rubs my thighs he goes to put his hands in my pants "No" I say pulling away from the kiss breathing heavy I look at Ethan's red plump swollen lips. He grabs my neck pulling me into a kiss again ,I grip his hair making him grunt  I start to feel something poking my vagina I pull away again "Baby please let me-" I cut him off "No I can't" I say "Baby" he whines pouting out his lip "Ethan I'm on my period" I say "That's okay I'll wrap it up" he says grinning "And I have a huge cut on my stomach" I say "plus you are rough" I groan "I'll be soft and gentle"he says "Come on the last time we did anything at all was on your birthday,that was like two weeks ago" he cries "I can't" I say.

I get off of his lap my eyes wander looking at his hard on "You really are gonna leave me with a boner" he says pointing at his dick I smirk "Now I have to go use my hand" he says aggravated "Where is some lotion?" He asks "Not so fast, that's something I can always help you with" I say getting on my knees "Sit" I demand he looks at me confused "I'm swallowing babies" I say with a grin his lips turn into a devilish smirk "Oh hell yeah" he says deeply sitting on the bed.

He pulls his shirt over his head. I admire his toned abs I stand up grabbing his jaw kissing it slowly I suck on it a bit making him moan softly "Uh" he moans out he grips my waist "No no no" I say moving his hands "Don't touch me not this time" I say he nods putting his hands in his lap as I see that his bulge is growing again through his sweats I hold his face in my hands kissing him slowly I go to his neck and suck on it a little bit I kiss along his collar bone "Fuck" he groans frustrated I push him back on the bed making him lay he pushes off all the snacks making them fall on the floor.

I crawl on top of him straddling him I lick his toned abs then I suck on his v-line making his body squirm I love the effect I have on him "Please" he begs I take the waistband of his sweats in between my finger tips pulling them down slowly he moans "Please baby" "please" he breaths out "Look at me daddy" I demand him he looks at me in the eyes and his eyes are completely dark with lust "You don't know how bad I'm trying to not take you an pin you to this bed then just fuck your shit up for teasing me" he groans I smirk "That's not happening buddy" I say patting his bulge as it rises "Just do it already" he grunts I take his Calvin's off slowly I admire all the tattoos on his thick tan thighs I rub his thighs and I take my hands up to his member that's harder than a rock I take it in my hands as he looks down at me watching my every move.

I rub my thumb across the tip slowly before bringing my lips to it and sucking "Uhh yes keep going" he moans I start to bob my head up and down and he grips my hair he pushes my head down all the way making me gag as I deep throat him "Yes r-right there" he breaths out biting his lip I swirl my tongue around his tip making him get chills "Baby" he groans "I'm-" I feel him twitch "Gonna cum" he moans and I feel a warm liquid go down my throat then I swallow it I hand him his boxers , he slips them on wiping the sweat of his forehead.

"We love a women who can give a good suck don't we" he says smirking "Oh shut up you nasty" I say fake gagging "You were really having a few minutes ago" he grins "Fuck you" I spit "Gladly" he says pulling me into his arms.

I'm a child of god I swear I pray everyday and night-

Love-Faith

Instagram-Graysexx

Vote!💙