33

Jessie's p.o.v
I walk into the house taking off my shoes by the door. "Ethan!" I shout, no answer guess he isn't home. I walk upstairs going into the bathroom to take a shower. I slide off the ring on my finger setting it on the counter, I grab my toothbrush putting toothpaste on it then brushing my teeth. I strip from my clothes then turning on the shower waiting for it to heat up, as I'm waiting I hear a loud noise from down stairs then the bathroom door opens to Ethan "You dick head" I punch his shoulder "I'm getting in with you" he slurs his words a bit "Are you drunk?" I ask getting into the shower "Tipsy" he gets in with me.

My back arches as my body gets comfortable to the water temperature. I wash my hair then I grab the body wash "Lemme see" Ethan grabs the body wash out of my hands then putting it on my body. He rubs it up in down my arms sending chills up my spine, he washes off my back then my chest down to my stomach, he washes my butt then goes to my vagina, he catches me off guard slipping a finger in me "Uh" I place my hands on the shower walls "You like that baby girl" I look up at Ethan to see a devilish smirk on his lips, I look into his now black eyes filled with lust "Yesss" I moan.

I wake up to my phone ringing "Hello" I rub my eyes "Hey baby I'm taking you to breakfast today, celebrate your acceptance to Harvard" My mother speaks through the phone "Uh okay let me get dressed and I'll see you in a little bit" I say before hanging up.

I look over my shoulder to see Ethan gone yet again. I look on my nightstand to see a note from Ethan.

Morning sunshine, I hope you had a good rest. I had to go with Aaron again to do a job I love you and I'm deeply sorry...
Love-E

I was confused why he said he was sorry maybe because he left me to wake up alone again I'm not sure but I'll just set it to the side I guess. I get dressed then wait for my mom to come get me.

I feel my phone buzz in my hands. I look down reading the message.

Birth giver⚜️💙.-I'm outside..

I get up from the couch walking outside then getting into my moms car "Hey pretty" my mom says driving off "Hi" I smile "Where are we going?" I ask her "Quaker steak and lube" she smiles "I though we were getting breakfast" I say confused "Well you can get burgers and stuff for breakfast" she says "Right" I mutter.

She pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant and we get out. We walk in and we tell the lady how many people then she takes us to a table. It's nice in here it smells like fried foods there are beer signs there is a little arcade spot and there are license plates hanging on the walls. "What would you like" a built guys asks "Uhm can I just get a burger and fries" I tell him he nods writing it down "And you" he points the little pencil at my mom "Uh same thing" she says softly he nods "I'll be back with your food as soon as possible" he smiles.

After waiting for a good twenty minutes he came back with our food "Shit this is gonna be a nut in my mouth" I moan out "Really Jessie" my mom glares at me making me giggle. I pick up the burger taking a big bite "Fuck" I say with a mouth full of food "This is the best nut I've ever had literally Ethan's isn't even this good" I take another bite of the burger "This is why I don't take you out in public" my mom laughs "Sorry not sorry" I mumble.

"I'll be right back" she gets up from the table walking to the back. My phone buzzes and I look down in my lap to read the text I got.

Loml💍💙.-I miss you :(.

Me-I miss you more baby but I'm with my mom so I guess I'll see you later and also I have some good news:))

He doesn't reply after that so I just wait for my mom to come back. A few minutes later she comes out with people yelling congrats and congratulations "I'm so proud of you baby!" My mom shouts a waiter comes over with a tiny cake that says congrats on getting into Harvard "Really mom!" I shout over the loud voices cheering for me, I shake my head in embarrassment "I knew my baby girl could do it" my mom kisses my cheek "Love you too Angelina" I say my moms name making her slap my arm "Eat that cake you little bitch" she jokes making me laugh as the shouts die down and things in the restaurant go back to normal.