9

I like Ethan a lot
Jessie's p.o.v
As I was thinking about Ethan I was wondering where he was.

Ethan's p.o.v
"Aaron where is he" I ask him through the phone "He should be there just wait a few more minutes" Aaron says "Fine" I say hanging up and waiting. A few moments later I see a guy with blonde hair fair skin and big build walk out the club. I walked near him and punched him right in his nose "What the fuck bro" he says "You like to rape girls for you're own pleasure and without them having any say in what you do to them" I say angrily as he smirks.

I punch him again "Answer me you motherfucker" I yell getting angrier and angrier as the seconds go by "How is it rape if they are enjoying it" he says with a disgusting little smirk. I couldn't control myself anymore I just go off on him I push him on the ground and start beating his face in I go to punch him again but he grabs my wrist and decks me right in my jaw. I get up and so does he he grabs me up my by my shirt and throws me against the brick wall he punches me in my left eye and then he goes for my nose. I kick his leg making him fall as I stomp on his face.

Blood starts oozing out of his nose as I start to punch him again and his breathing slows down. "The jobs done" I whisper to myself as I walk to my car and go to Aaron's house to pick up the money. I pull into his drive way and hop out I knock on his door as it swings open to his girlfriend Clare in a bra and underwear. I look at her with disgust she's a lady she should respect her body parts but I guess you can say that it doesn't matter to me cause if it did I wouldn't have slept with all the other ladies that I have and didn't respect there body cause if they did they wouldn't have had sex with me before knowing my name "Ethan" Clare says snapping me out of my thoughts "I need Aaron" I say she nods and walks off swaying her hips from side to side. disgusting I thought to myself.

He walks out the house shutting the doors door behind him "Did you kick his ass" he asks me "Yeah" I say he hands me a bag with 20 million dollars in it. I'd say he pays a lot for beating one person up a week. "Thanks man" I say giving him a hug we have been friends for years now. I drive back home and pull in the drive way before I get out I look in the car mirror fuck jess is gonna wonder what happened I have a black eye dry blood on my lip and nose and my knuckles are bruised with blood on them hopefully I can walk past her without her noticing.

I walk up to the door and unlock it. I walk in seeing Jessie watching tv. She looks over and her eyes widen. I walk into the kitchen knowing she is following me as I open my safe and throw the money in there and close it back up. I turn around as she examines me "What the hell happened to you Ethan" she questions me "Nothing I fell" I lie hoping she believes me "You think I'm dumb enough to believe you fell look at you you have dry blood on you're nose and lip and you're eye is bruised as well as your knuckles" she says crossing her arms "Well" I say "come on" she says grabbing my hand.

We walk into the bathroom and I sit on the toilet. She opens the cabinet grabbing a first aid kit. She opens it pulling out some alcohol and a rag. She pours some of it on the rag and grabs my jaw turning my face "You have a bruise on your jaw to baby" she says making me get butterflies,that's weird. She wipes my nose and my lip I look at her as she has her eyebrows furrowed as she focuses on wiping the blood on my lip.

She brings her lip in between her teeth as she looks at the bruise on my eye she is so beautiful without even trying "I need to know" she says "I can't" I say I don't want her to know what I do for money she stands straight as I look up at her. She sighs obviously annoyed that I'm not telling her.

She comes closer to me and hovers over me as I'm still looking at her. She sit on my lap wrapping her legs around me as my back goes against the toilet. She kisses my jaw we're the bruise is as she looks me in my eyes I look at her lips and she leans in pecking mine I grab her neck wanting more she pulls away with her arms sitting around my neck "please eth" she begs why does she want to know so bad I ask myself "fine fine promise you won't get mad" I say "Promise" she says "Okay my friend Aaron he finds people that have done bad things such as murder, Rape,  or Kidnap and he tells me about them and I go and beat them up and I get money out of it" I say looking down trying not to make contact.

She lifts up my chin with her index finger "I guess it's not that bad but I don't want you getting hurt e over some money,how much did you make today" she asks me "20 million" I say her eyes widen and her jaw drops "For beating up one person" she questions "Yup" I say popping the p "I do this every week on Tuesday as you can see" I say "Well you need to be careful" she says moving a little and hugging me she moves her legs a bit and it rubs my dick making me moan a little "fuck" I whisper "Sorry" she says smiling.

She hops off my lap getting on her knees I raise a brow at her she just smirks she pulls me by my neck and kisses me I kiss back she pulls my hair a bit making me grunt she pulls away pushing me back she runs her hands up and down my thighs.

Jessie's p.o.v
I rub his thighs and look into his now dark lust filled eyes I go to the hem of his pants and unbutton his jeans he looks at me biting his lip. I  pull his pants down and his dick is bulging through his Calvin's I rub him through his underwear I stop unsure what to do next "I'll show you" he says he grabs my tiny hand and puts it on his bulge and rubs himself with it he throws his head back moaning I know how to have sex and shit it's just I've never given a boy a hand job or a blow job.

He let's go of my hand and I keep going I pull down his underwear as his member springs to life I smirk up at him I take his full length in my hand I wrap my mouth around the tip of his dick "Fuck Jessie" he moans I keep going and I deep throat him he throws his head back putting his hands in my hair pulling it and pushing my head further down "Go faster" he moans out I go faster "Just like that uhh yess baby" he says moaning "I'm gonna fuckkkkk- I'm gonna cum" he shouts a bit I go faster as he twitches and a feel a warm salty liquid go down my throat. He sits up straight and looks at me as I stand up from my knees.

"Holy shit jess you're fucking great" he says making me blush "Thanks I guess" I say awkwardly he gets up grabbing his underwear and putting them on. He walks to his room and grabs some clothes "Get some clothes" he says I nod walking to my room grabbing clothes I walk back to his bathroom and he is there undressed he nods I slowly take off my shirt and shorts he admires my body I take off my bra along with my underwear he licks his lips turning on the water he gets in and so do I.

I go under the water and it falls down my body making me relax I turn around and my back is towards Ethan he comes behind me and a feel his dick on my lower back he moves my hair and kisses my neck he starts to suck right under my ear earning a moan from me he sucks on my shoulder as I feel it bruise as he sucks all over my neck leaving hickeys his hand slowly goes down my stomach as he reaches my vagina he rubs my clit a little bit as I moan I throw my head back against his shoulder I take my arm and throw it around his neck as he keeps rubbing he slowly sticks in a finger without warning me he keeps kissing my neck as he slips in two more fingers.

"Fuck e-than keep going mmmm" I moan he speeds up a bit then slows down he sucks on the sweet spot of my neck as scratch his arm I grab his hand and push him in deeper soon enough he was fisting me "eeethann uhhhh yess daddy" I yell while moaning "keep going" I shout "scream for daddy baby scream my name" he says seductively "Daddy!!" I yell as loud as possible as I feel my self ready to cum he pulls his fist out and sticks in just three fingers. It has been a while since a man has pleasured me "I'm- I'm gonna cum eth- uhh" I try finishing my sentence but I can't because I'm moaning uncontrollably "cum for daddy baby" he says in a low yet deep seductive tone.

My juices flow out of me as my breathing is rapid but my body relaxes. He turns me around to face him as he sticks two of his fingers in his mouth leaving the third one out "you are sweet baby" he says deeply "try it" he says sticking in the last finger that was inside of me I suck on his finger tasting my sweet cum on him.

He cleans his body and rinses off he takes the soap and scrubs my body "finish up baby I'll be in my room if you need anything goodnight princess" he says slapping my ass and getting out of the shower. I get under the water thinking about what happened making my legs weak.

Fuck the things this man does to me.

Well then..... smutty smut smut smut btw guys I'm not gonna warn you when they are about to do sexual things to each other because this book says mature content so that means there will be things such as (sexual content, cursing, and etc)
So if you don't like the sexual parts I guess just skip it that's up to you but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter until next time💗.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx