29

Jessie's p.o.v.
I wake up looking out the big window to see the sun rising. I turn on my phone to see a few missed calls from my mom, I look at the time 6:45 shit "Ethan" I shake him "Stoppp" he groans "We have to get up its 6:45" I say standing up, my legs are hella sore and my hips are aching like a bitch.

I go to the closet grabbing a pair of sweats and a hoodie,because back in jersey it's November soooo it's gonna be chilly, the rest of the clothes I put into the suit case then zipping it closed, I slip on a pair of vans then I go to wake Ethan up yet again "Ethan wake the fuck up" I grab the pillow hitting him with it "I'm up! I'm up!" He shouts sitting up then getting out of bed, I go to the bathroom I grab my tooth brush brushing my teeth then I just throw my hair up into a messy bun I grab all of my stuff from the bathroom going back into the bedroom putting it in my suitcase as well as seeing Ethan sleeping again while he has his pants half way up his legs, I walk over to the bed were he is sitting smacking him in his head then grabbing the promise ring he got me off the nightstand slipping it on my ring finger, and admiring the tattoo that says Ethan "Ow!" He grunts rubbing the back of his head "Let's go" I say grabbing a black tee shirt from his stuff slipping it over his head.I grab his arms pulling him to his feet then grabbing his pants pulling them up "Here" I throw him a hoodie and socks.

Once he finished getting ready we head out, I look at the time 7:04 "We have to hurry" I say calling a uber. Within minutes the uber shows up.

We get out the car running towards the airport out of breath, we made it just in time.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Sooo" Ethan awkwardly says while opening the door to our house "I talked to my mom" he says setting his stuff down by the front door then throwing himself on the couch "That's great,what did you guys talk about?" I sit next to him "I told her that I will come and see her if she wants me to" he lays his head in my lap "She said that I should come over tomorrow" he tells me "Are you gonna go" he nods "Yes" he responds "I shouldn't have ever left her even though she told me to get over my dad and grays death she's my mom, I should have stayed to make sure she was okay. I left because I was to damn worried about myself I didn't care about how my mom or sister felt" I play with his hair listening to everything he says.

He closes his eyes sighing "Come with me?" He asks but it's almost as if he is saying 'you are coming with me,you don't have a choice' "Yeah,okay" I say laying my head on the arm of the couch "But when we leave from your moms I'm gonna go see my mom,possibly Monica too, she is living out here now she has a apartment" I smile I miss her,even though she is mad about me and Ethan being together she is my bestfriend and I miss her.

I miss my mom to but she is a total bitch sometimes. I close my eyes feeling my self fall asleep from being jet lagged, but before I drift off I hear Ethan's soothing voice softly flow through my ears "I love you,Mia Bella"

I wake looking around,Ethan wasn't laying with me anymore, that sucks. I sit up and I see a little note sitting on the coffee table.

Hey there beautiful, I hope you slept well. I didn't wanna wake you,you looked so adorable sleeping peacefully. I went out with Aaron to do some work, I'll see you later, go hang out with your mom or Monica's bitchy ass haha, I love you baby- Love,e

I laugh at his little note he left he is so cheesy "I love you too" I speak to myself before getting up,going to my room. I go to my closet opening it pulling out a pair of leggings with a blue hoodie.

I throw on a pair of beat up converse then grabbing my phone before leaving the house. I text Monica to text me her address, she texts back immediately sending her address, I call a uber then make my way to her house.

I knock on the door three times before it swings open "Hiii" she squeals "Hey" I bring her into a hug "Come in" she smiles, I walk in sitting on the tan couch that sits in her living room. "How was LA" she sits next to me "It was nice I missed it there" I tell her "I got some tattoos" I state "Where?" She smirks "My finger and under my breast" I respond rubbing my hands up and down my thighs "Show me" I show her my ring finger were it say Ethan as well as were his promise ring sits "Y-ou got his name tattooed to your body. Permanently" she awkwardly stares at me "Yeah I did" I say she shakes her head "And he got you a promise ring" she scoffs "I don't understand why you hate him so much" I bite my tongue.

"He is toxic" Monica plays with the end of her shirt "He is a broken boy" I scoff at her words "He is using you to get away from his problems" she retorts "I have known him since I was in high school, he was a fuckboy. He was with a girl named Meredith she was a slut who cheated on him, he didn't care because he was doing the same thing to her" she laughs "I don't hate him in fact I love him" she surprises me with her words "He was the brother of someone I loved so dearly, I felt bad for Ethan when his brother and father died he was so hurt,broken,angry. He thought it was okay to go have sex with innocent girls just to leave them hurt because they thought he loved them" she snarls "He isn't like that anymore" I spat at her "That's what you think Jessie,you are so dumbfounded. You fell in love with him you are wrapped around his finger, I'm more then sure he was having sex with other people while you are in his house" she spits back at me.

I sit there frustrated she is my bestfriend I love her, but Ethan is my boyfriend and I love him. I'm so confused I don't know what to think or believe she's known him longer but that's his past he's changed right?.

Ethan's p.o.v
I hold the gun to his head as he struggles to get out of Aaron's grasp "Get off of me" he huffs "Shoot him already" Aaron says through his gritted teeth, I close my eyes tightly before pulling the trigger, hearing a loud boom go through my ears.

Aaron gets up to his feet grabbing the bag of coke then grabbing my arm leading me to the car "Are we gonna get caught" I ask nervously while taking the bloody gloves off my hands "No don't worry I have some friends who are cops they said they will handle the body for me" he says pulling off onto the road "Here" Aaron throws a bag of money in my hands "Thanks" I stutter "let's go get some drinks yeah?" He pulls into a strip club "Yeah" I fake smile "Bring some money for the sluts" he gets out the car.

Hey friendsssssssss

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx

Vote!💛