8

"Fuck" he says frustrated.
Jessie's p.o.v
Ethan walks to the door and opens it."thanks have a nice night" Ethan says closing the door. "Of course we got interrupted at the good part" he says clearly horny "don't worry we can finish that later the only thing I'm worried about is that pizza" I say jumping off the counter and grabbing a piece of pizza.

I walk to the living room swaying my hips purposely to get him more frustrated then he already was "ouuu you are definitely gonna get fucked hard as hell" he says in a deep voice "I look forward to it daddy" I say in a low voice taking a bite out of my pizza.

I look up from my pizza and I see him grabbing at his pants grunting "you okay buddy" I ask him in childish voice "no" he says very low but deep "need some help" I ask him slowly getting up and walking over to the doorway of the kitchen where Ethan is standing "that would be nice" he says seductively. I grab him by the back of his neck as he slowly leans down to kiss me.

"Jump" he says out of breath I do as he says and I wrap my legs around his torso. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly I grasp his hair as I softly moan "fuck I wanna fuck you so bad right here right now" he says in between the kiss I push him off as I land on my feet and breath heavily "we can't not yet at least" "I know I know" "I'm sorry it's just,we just met not that long ago and I want to get to know you before you put anything inside of me" I say "it's fine" he says walking up the staires.

I follow him "goodnight princess" he says "hey e it's fine if I go hang out with my friends tomorrow" I ask him "yeah of course as long as you know you will be safe" "yeah I will be" "okay then I'm going to bed sweet dreams" "night" I say walking into my room sitting on the bed I grab my phone and text the girls about tomorrow.

*******

I wake up and I go to the bathroom after that I walk downstairs and I see Blake cooking "Its Blake right" I ask sitting down "yes ma'am" he says kindly. He sets down a plate of eggs and sausage in front of me "eat" I nod "so we're have you been" I ask since he wasn't here yesterday "I was taking off for a few days" he tells me I nod.

I see Ethan walk down the stairs in joggers and no shirt fuck he looks hot he walks over to me and takes a sausage and eats it "morning princess" he says "morning eth" I say back "so you are going out with the girls today" He asks me "yup" I say poppping the p "okay what time are you leaving" "uhh around 1:00" I say "mmm" he walks to the fridge and grabs apple juice out and a cup "you should start getting ready it's 12:20" I get up and walk upstairs.

I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower when I get out I go to my closet grab a pair of black panties and a black bra an put
them on then I get a pair of jeans with a white tee and put that on.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and blow dry my hair then I brush it and straighten it I go back to my room and grab my white and black vans and my black jacket since it was the beginning of October I grab a bottle of perfume and spray it on my body and walk downstairs and sit on the couch I look at the time and it's 1:10 I text the girls because Jackie is supposed to be picking me up.

Jack-I'll be there in five
Jess-kk
"Damn you look good" Ethan says walking in the living room wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a white hoodie that has a Chinese sign on his chest and wow he looked good he was also wearing converse and his hair was done with gel like wow "you don't look to bad yourself" I tell him he smiles "you should smile more often it's adorable" I say adoring his little smile.

*beep beep* "well I'll see you later e" I say walking to the door "bye princess" I shut the door and walk to jackies car I open her door and hop in "hii" I say "hey bb what have you been up to" she asks "nothing much I just been getting to know Ethan" I say "ohhh the boy you live with" she says nodding "yup,so was his house hard to find" I ask "ehh it took me a minute and his chef or whatever the fuck that dude Blake is was giving me a hard time to get in the gates but I showed up so" "yeah".

She turns down Monica's moms street. We pull into the driveway and she beeps. Monica walks out she comes to the car and opens up the door "hey bitches" she says closing the car door as Jackie pulls out the driveway "lets go to the mall" Jackie shouts "sounds good to me" I say "same" Monica says "oh yeah Monica this is Jackie , Jackie this is Monica" I say to them "nice to meet you" they say in unison.

We pull into the parking lot of the mall. We all get out and walk in we go to Victoria secret first. I look around at all the matching lingerie sets. I examine a black set with red stitching I grab my size and put it in my basket. I grab a few pairs of underwear and some bras. Me and the girls pay for what we got and walk out.

"We should stop at the food court" Monica says I nod we walk over to the court and we order what we want. Once we get our food we sit down. "So Jessie what's up with you and Ethan" Monica asks me I choke on my fry "what do you mean" I ask her "like do you like him" she asks I look at Jackie to see her smirking then back to Monica "mon he is good looking don't get me wrong but I don't know much about him" "you know enough about him to live with him" Jackie says "can you guys just drop it" I say drinking my drink.

After we were done eating we went to the shoe store. We walk in and start looking at the shoes "ouu these are nice" Jackie says grabbing a pair of red and black Jordan's I nod agreeing with her Monica grabs a pair of blue vans to try them on I grab a pair of Burgundy vans I walk up to one of the workers "hey do you have these in a size six" I ask he nods "I'll be right back wait here" he says walking in the back.

He comes back out with a box I grab them and hold them looking around a little more I grab a pair of green ones I walk back up to the man "same size" he asks "yes" I say he walk to the back and brings me a box I take it and go and sit down waiting for Jackie and Monica to finish. As I'm scrolling through Instagram someone walks up to me and says hey I look up and my eyes meet with the ones I used to love "ryan what do you want" I ask "you" he says truthfully I shake my head in annoyance what does he not get that I'm done with him "well you ain't getting me" I say aggravated.

"Why not" he asks me putting his hands in his pockets "because I've moved on" I say lying I'm over him it's just I haven't really dated since him "to who" he asks me "who" he asks again getting angry "look we are in a store you need to leave,leave me the hell alone I'm not the one who cheated and killed our baby" I say trying to be calm "you know you still love me" he says "think what you wanna think what ever makes you sleep at night, get a lif-" I was cut off by Monica "come on let's pay for this stu-" as she is about to finish her sentence she looks over at Ryan "what the fuck are you doing here" she asks him "come on we don't have time for this" I say grabbing her and leading her to the cash register. We all put our shoes on the counter the lady scans them and we pay her. "This isn't over yet" Ryan says as we walk out the store "that's what you think" I shout.

"Why was he here" Monica asks me "I'm not sure okay" I say even though I know damn well him and dail are after me "whatever you say" Monica says walking ahead of me to get up to Jackie. We walk out of the mall and hop in to Jackie's car she pulls out of the parking lot and drives to Ethan's house.

She pulls up to his house and I get out "bye guys I had fun" I say grabbing my bags I walk up to the door and grab the key under the mat I unlock the door and set my bags down "Ethan" I yell "Blake" I yell again I guess no one is home I take my bag to my room and change into a black tank top and some red and black booty shorts.

I walk in the living room and sit down I turn on the show shameless and lay down watching it. I start to think about Ethan his beautiful hazel eyes his nice toned abs his gorgeous dark brown almost black hair his sharp jaw his pink plump soft lips- oh god I like Ethan.

I like Ethan a lot.

Sooooo I hope you guys liked this I tried my best but ily all have a good day//night

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx