2

Jessie's p.o.v
"Wake up jess" my mom says rubbing my arm I stir up and rub my eyes "get ready" my mom says before getting up and walking out of my room.

I get up and go to the bathroom I go pee then I wash my hands and start to brush my teeth I throw my hair in a messy bun and walk back to my room I grab a pair of sweats and a hoodie from one of my packed boxes I throw on some vans and go downstairs.

"I'm ready ma" I yell walking to the kitchen to grab a water she walks in and smiles "good morning sweetie" "go grab you're stuff and start putting it in the car Monica said she will be at the airport to say bye" I nod and walk up to my room and grab as my boxes my tiny hands can hold.

"Mom can you open the door" I say looking to the side of the boxes to see as best as I could. She opens the door and I walk out and set the boxes in the back seat. I go back up to my room to go grab the rest of my stuff and before I close the door I just look around I know I'm gonna miss this house.

I get in the car and I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram my mom opens the car door and starts the engine "ready baby" she says patting my leg "as ready as I'll ever be" I say Honestly she backs out of the drive way as I look at the house knowing this is the last time I'll ever see it.

******

We pull up to the airport we get out and take our stuff with us I look around and I see Monica I run up to her and hug her tight "I'm gonna miss you so much"she says holding me tighter we pull away and I smile "well I gotta go but I love you mon" I say kissing her cheek "I love you too call me when you get there" she says before waving bye to us and walking out the airport.

We get on the plane and buckle up before we take off I grab my head phones and put on some music to calm my nerves I hate planes.

*****

My mom calls a uber to come get us to take us to our new house and about five minutes later it shows up we put our stuff in the trunk and hop in.

He turns down a street called parkhurst dr. (I just came up with that :) ..) we pull into a drive way of a normal size house it's nice it's a cream color with a dark brown door and big window showing the living room.

We get out the car and grab our stuff and carry it inside I go to the bigger room and set my stuff inside it the room is a light grey shade with a big closest and a nice bay window "how is it" my mom says walking in "it's nice" "well our stuff should be here soon I'm having some people bring it to us it should be here in about three days until then the floor is where we will be laying she says before walking out.

I sigh sitting on the bay window a fresh start it is.

Love~ faith❣️
Instagram- graysexx