17

"Do you love me?" He asks "I-I"
Jessie's p.o.v
I was at a loss for words, of course I love him I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth "Yes, I do" I say he nods wanting to hear me say it "I love you,Ethan" I say with a smile Ethan brings his hands to my face caressing my cheeks. I close my eyes as he rubs his thumb on my right cheek very slowly. I feel him place his hand on the back of my neck and then I feel his lips on mine I open my eyes but close them once again kissing him back.

He pulls me onto his lap not breaking the kiss "I forgive you" I say against his lips he pulls away from the kiss with his eyebrows furrowed "For grabbing my arm and yelling at me" I state he smiles pulling me into a tight hug "Ow!, Ethan" I groan as he pulls away making sure I'm okay "Are you okay" he asks worried "Yeah you just squeezed a bit to hard" I giggle.

He lifts my shirt slowly running his fingertips along the huge cut that is slowly but surly healing "I'm so sorry" he sighs "You're mom is right" he says making me confused "I'm supposed to keep you safe and I failed" he tells me looking down. I grab his jaw making him look me in the eyes I take his hand placing it on the cut on my stomach "This isn't your fault" I say "You saved me,that's all that matters. My mom is a bitch and thinks she is right about everything" I say "So stop blaming yourself" I say pecking his lips.

I pick up the ice pack setting it on the table laying myself down with my legs on Ethan's lap as he rubs them "Jess?" "Hmm" I hum "Uh" he awkwardly chuckles "W-would you be- be my girlfriend?" He asks making me smile like a freak "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I say he moves my legs off his lap and gets up hovering over me,he kisses my lips multiple times before going down and laying his head on my tummy, he lifts my shirt yet again kissing my stomach before he lightly starts to suck on the skin surrounding the cut, I run my fingers through his hair as my chest heaves up and down from his lips having contact with my body.

He stops sucking once he sees a few marks. He admires what he did "Beautiful" he says referring to the marks "Come on weirdo,let's take a nap" I say as I take the hem of my leggings sliding them off my legs leaving me in my underwear I place the pants next to the couch. Ethan looks at my legs licking his lips "You horny little fucker" I shake my head as Ethan smirks "When I'm healed up I'm all yours" I say in his ear making his body tense up, he pulls one of my legs around his waist as his body lays between my legs and his arms wrap around my waist, his head lays on my lower stomach as his legs dangle off the end of the couch.

I take one of his hands in mine intertwining our fingers before slowly drifting off to sleep.

******
I wake up hearing music being played.i get up from the couch to see that Ethan wasn't there anymore. I walk into the kitchen to see Ethan dancing and singing as he cooks pancakes. I walk over to him wrapping my arms around him from the back "Good morning baby girl" he says making my stomach get butterflies as the name baby girl rolls off his tongue perfectly "Well good night" he chuckles "What time is it" I ask "8:12pm" he says flipping the pancake and singing again "I know smell the perfume,the makeup on his shirt. You don't believe his stories you know that there all lies,as bad,as you are you stick around and I just don't know why, If I was you're man,baby you,never worry bout what I do, I'd be coming home back to you,every night,doing you right,you the the type of women deserves good thangs a fist full of diamonds,a hand full of rings" he sang making me smile he turns around grinning ear to ear at me "Baby you a star, I just wanna show you off , you should let me love you let me be the one to,give you everything you want,and need oh baby good love and protection make me you're selection show you the way love supposed to be,oh baby you should let me love you,love you aye yay" he sings towards me.

I go and sit at the chair by the counter watching the beautiful boy in front of me. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him he grabs syrup handing me a plate of food and sitting across from me cutting a piece of his pancake off "I'm gonna go to Aaron's and see if he has work for me" he says chewing his food I nod "I'm gonna go and get Ryan put in jail" I say putting butter on my pancake he looks up at me "No,no you are not" he says shaking his head "Im gonna handle that" he says I look at him in disbelief wouldn't he want him to be put in jail after kidnapping me and putting me in the hospital? "Ethan I'm not letting you go and beat the shit out of him and then him still being free to go" I say shaking my head "Yes I am beating the shit out of him he put his hands on my baby" he says cleaning off his plate and putting it in the sink.

I do the same before walking into the living room sitting down. He comes in after me plopping down,I hold my stomach as I feel it start to ache in pain "Babe" I whine "Yes baby" he says softly "my tummy hurts""I'll get you some Advil"he says going into the kitchen.

He comes back with a bottle of water and two advils "Thank you" I smile at him "No problem" he says "I want you to talk to you're sister and mom" I blurt out he looks at me with a 'are you kidding' face "Hell no" he says shaking his head "Why not Ethan you haven't talked to them since you're dad and Grayson died" I say "Yeah and I don't plan to talk to them" he rubs his hands together "Ethan they are your family" I tell him.

He looks at me before sighing and speaking again "We stopped talking for a reason" he says very low "When Grayson and my dad died they weren't their to comfort me,they just told me to get over it things like that happen. But I thought they would understand that I was so hurt because Grayson was my bestfriend my twin brother my partner in crime but they told me that he isn't coming back and that I need to move on in life" he says with tears daring to spill out his eyes "This was about a year or so after my dad and Grayson died, and I never left my room so my sister and mom kept telling me to move on and that I need to stop crying over it, they said we get you miss them we miss them too but you need to get out of this room and do something and forget about this, I never listened to what they told me,soon enough I moved back out completely back here in jersey I gave our fans most of grays stuff and I kept certain things. When I moved back here in jersey my mom made me go to a therapist and I've been going ever since,we stopped talking because they weren't there when I needed them most"he says rubbing the tears in his eyes away.

I pull him in my arms holding him there "Just do it,for me" I say playing with his wings he scoffs before nodding "4 Only U,baby" I kiss his head "I love you" I say "I love you too" he says kissing my hand.

I honestly don't know what to write:///

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx

Vote!💖