31

Ethan's p.o.v
"Hey" she smirks "Why are you in my house" I walk over to her "To see you" she smiles I look up and down her body to see that she is wearing laced lingerie; my weakness "Get out" I grab her arm pulling her down the stairs to the front door "Come on Ethan are you really gonna stay strapped down" she groans "Yes I love jessie you need to understand you are my past and you will always be my past and I expect you to stay in my damn past" I push her out my front door "So leave me alone" I shut the door in her face.

The door opens "I told you to fuck-" I cut myself off "Oh baby hi" I awkwardly kiss jess on the cheek "Who was that girl" she gives me a attitude "I promise on my dead brother we did nothing she is my ex I kicked out right away" I tell her the truth "Please don't lie to me" she takes in a breath "Im not lying baby" I grab her arms pulling her into my chest "I promise" I kiss her head.

"How was your day?" I ask her "It was okay I hung out with Monica" she tells me "So we are going to you're moms tomorrow right?" She walks upstairs to our room "Yeah,yeah I should probably call and talk to her" I say pulling out my phone calling her "Hello" her soft voice travels through my ears "Hey mom" I say "Hi e" "What's up?" She asks "Oh nothing so I'm coming over tomorrow,right?" I ask her "Yes of course we are going to have dinner are you gonna bring your girlfriend?" She asks softly I look at jess to see her changing, she pulls off her blue hoodie leaving her in a pink bra. I stare at her as she pulls her leggings down her tan legs "Honey,Ethan" she speaks "Uh yeah yeah she's coming" I say as I still watch jess she pulls out my white tee from my dresser slipping it over her head then laying on the bed "I'll se you tomorrow I really have to go bye" I quickly hang up setting my phone on the dresser.

I walk over to her picking her up in my hands making her giggle "Kiss me" she smiles widely. I don't think twice I smash my lips into her as she immediately kisses back. I take my hands from her thighs and up her shirt she tightens her legs around my torso as she lifts her hand in the air for me to take off her shirt.

We break the kiss for a second but then we start to kiss right after her shirt is off. She places her arms around my neck pulling me closer if that's possible I run my hands through her hair as she moans in the kiss, I take one of my hands putting it under her bra rubbing her nipple as the other one holds her but so she doesn't fall out of my hands, I grip her butt making her gasp between the kiss I take that as a advantage slipping my tongue in her mouth exploring it. Our tongues collide touching each other making me smirk.

I set her on the bed looking at her body "Sexy" I breath out before attacking her body with kisses. I suck on her stomach leaving hickeys "Ethan" she grips my hair pushing my head down to her heat, I look up at her as I pull off her underwear throwing them on the floor "Look at me while I pleasure you" I demand licking her folds she squeezes her eyes shut "I said look at me" I growl she opens her eyes looking at me I grab her thighs pulling her closer to me.

I stick my finger tips into her hips making her gasp. I take my tongue licking her clit "Please" jess sucks in a breath "Please" she breaths out I spread her legs open as far as they can go and I throw her legs over my bare shoulders (A/n he wasn't wearing a shirt if you remember. Just thought I should let you know)I suck on her bundle of nerves sending her over the edge "Yes! Uhh don't stop" she pulls my hair making me groan.

Jessie's p.o.v
"Ethan,wow" I admire the house he spent his childhood in, I stare at it in awe. We get out of the car walking up to the front door. Ethan opens it without any knock "Hey-" he cuts himself off because we walked in on his mom giving a guy a blow job. He awkwardly looks at me with his back faced to the open door that leads to the living room "Well" I giggle "Hii" his mom opens the door wide for us to come in "Nice to see you to mom" Ethan scoffs walking into the house "You must be the girl Ethan was telling me about" she pulls me into a hug "I'm Lisa" she smiles with her pearly whites "Jessie" I smile back walking into the house.

I go and sit on Ethan's lap because he is in a chair. He pulls me closer to his chest "Ethan how have you been" his mom walks over to us handing me a bottle of water "Uh great" he rubs my lower back "I'm sorry about what happened, I should have been more supportive when the passed. I knew how close you were to your father and brother yet I was being a bitchy asshole cause I was so hurt" she bites down on her lip "I'm so sorry,baby" tears pour out of her eyes. Ethan sighs "Come her ma" he licks me up off his lap setting me on the chair then walking over to his mother holding her in his arms.

It was a wonderful thing to see. Ethan holding Lisa so tight as he cried on her shoulder an vise versa "I'm so sorry" she weeps "It's fine" he kisses her head "So" his mom coughs wiping her tears "This is David" she introduces the guy that has been sitting on the couch the whole time,silent. He sets down the beer that he was drinking and he stands up "Hello,son" she shakes Ethan's hand "Id appreciate if you called me by my name. Ethan" Ethan walks back over to me "My this is Jessie my girlfriend that I love very very much" he kisses my cheek "We met already but it's nice to meet you. You are very beautiful" she sits next to David.

The whole time we just talked. We talked about me and my family. We talked about how Ethan has been. We talked about our little trip to LA. And we talked about Grayson and Sean.

"So mom me and Jessie are gonna go it's getting late" Ethan tells his mom "Okay,uhm I'll walk you out" she walks to the door opening it. "It was nice meeting you" his mom hugs me "Same" I walk out of the house,the November breeze hits me making me shiver. I get into the car watching Ethan and his mom.

She pulls Ethan into a hug holding him. He pulls away kissing her on the cheek. The he walks over to the car getting in "She wonderful" I grab Ethan's cold hand "I know" he smiles pulling out of the driveway "She was even better when my dad was around" he kisses my hand.

I look out the window as Ethan drives. I look at the lights that light up Jerseys November night sky's. Where would I be if I never met Ethan. Where would he be if he never met me. Would he be with his ex. Would I be with my ex.

All of these questions but no one to answer them. "Let's go to lunch tomorrow" Ethan smiles pulling into the driveway of our house. "Yeah" I smile "Sounds like a plan".

I didn't have a fucking clue how to end that chapter Oof.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!☺️💝