21

Jessie's p.o.v -3 days later-
"We leave tomorrow" I squeal I'm honestly so excited to go back to LA I haven't been there since I moved "I know and I can't wait to see Romeo" he says with a huge smile "Finish packing so we can go to sleep because we have to leave at 6:45 tomorrow morning" he says I nod putting bras underwear shirts and pants as well as bikinis some shoes and smell goods I close the suit case then hop into bed with Ethan "Goodnight princess" he says pulling me into his arm kissing my head "Goodnight e" I say shutting my eyes and thanking god for giving me Ethan he is so amazing and he doesn't even realize it.

---------------

"Wake up" I hear a raspy voice and my body being shook "What" I groan "Wake up we have to go it's 5:52" he says I sit up I look at Ethan as he puts a hoodie over his bare chest. I get out of bed and go to the closet grabbing a pair of sweats with a hoodie I pull off my shirt so that I'm left in my bra Ethan comes up behind me wrapping his arm around my stomach his fingertips graze over the cut that is now a healed scar he kisses my bare shoulder making me get chills he comes up to my ear and I feel his hot breath hit my neck "Good morning babydoll" he whispers I turn around pressing my boobs against his lower chest since I'm so much shorter then him he leans down and presses his lips against mine "Good morning" I say softly pulling out of his comfort and pulling a hoodie over me I slip off my shorts and I feel a striking pain on my butt "Asshole" I roll my eyes I pull up my sweats and I slip on my Nike slides.

Ethan grabs our suitcases,we walk out of the house and he puts the stuff in the trunk my phones starts ringing Monica's name pops up I haven't talked to her in a whole week I didn't even tell her I was going to LA "Hello" I beam "Hey love" she says softly "I have good news" she says sounding very happy "I'm staying in jersey" she squeals "My mom told me just to stay with her in jersey so that I'm with you instead of going back to LA and living with my dad" she tells me "That's great" I smile even though she can't see "It's early why are you calling me at this time" I ask her "Because I'm packing up for the apartment that I'm moving into" I giggle "That's great I proud of you" I tell her "But I'll see you in a week because I'm going on a trip to LA with Ethan" I tell her "Oh I wanted you to help me move but that's fine" she says sounding a bit disappointed I look over at Ethan as he starts the car and we drive off to the airport "Me and him are together now" I tell her "He asked me like two weeks ago" I say "Yeah okay bye" she says hanging up on me she knew I had an attraction towards Ethan even though I didn't tell her I shouldn't have to she is bestfriend she should know when I like someone I thought she would be happy to find out me and him are together I know that she had past problems with e and that she liked gray and him and her had something but that doesn't change the fact that Ethan is in my life now and I don't expect him to leave.

I look down at my hands playing with them "You okay" he asks placing his hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly "Yeah" I lie "Don't lie to me Jessie" he says he doesn't say my full name unless he is mad or is asking me a serious question "No I'm not" I say rubbing my head "Tell me about it" he says stopping at a red light "I told Monica about us and she got mad at me" I tell him in a sad tone "Baby it don't matter what other people think" he says bringing my hand to his face and kissing my knuckles "Right" I say sending him a tiny smile.

We pull into the airport getting out of the car "Hopefully it's here when we get back" he chuckles we walk into the airport and they check are bags we hand them the ticket and they scan it then we walk through the metal detector an we wait for them to call up our flight.

20 minutes later

We walk to our seats and sit down. The plane starts to fly. I grab Ethan's hand holding it in mine I lay my head back and sigh life is hard man.

6 hours later
We get off the plane,the hot air hits us "Welcome to LA" a lady says we walk out of the airport and we call a uber "So I got us a beach house" he says with a smile "Really" I squeal "Yup" he says popping the p I jump into his arms "I love you" I whisper "I love you too baby girl" he says kissing my cheek. We get into the uber and the guy takes us to the beach house.

We get out of the car grabbing our stuff and taking it inside as soon as we get in I lay on the couch I'm so jet lagged I feel Ethan come over to me he lays on top of me. We get comfortable then soon enough we fall asleep.

Yeah I hope they enjoy there trip;)

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx

Vote!♥️