34

Jessie's p.o.v
"Do you want to talk about it honey?" my mom asks "No for you just to tell me I told you so!" I shout at her wiping away my tears. My mom comes and sits down on the bed next to me,she pulls me in her arms "Baby I know you loved him but he didn't love yo-" I cut her off "Just leave I want to be left alone" I lay down hugging my pillow "You can't push everyone away because of his mistakes" she says softly before getting up "I love you" she shut my door, all the tears came out when she left all the anger made me cry more.

I hold my pillow to my face screaming in to it. Why was I not good enough for him? Was I not what he wanted did I do something wrong? I'm so confused he claimed he loved me. He made promises,that he lied about. I get snapped out of my thoughts from my phone going off like crazy.

They were all from Ethan guess I better change his name on here.

Ethan.-I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything I said I love you.

Ethan.-please answer me:(

Ethan.-jess I'm sorry...

Ethan.-I'm sorry I lied I'm sorry I made promises I couldn't keep I'm sorry I hurt you I'm sorry I ever brought you into my fucked up life you are all I have please come back please I'm begging you💔.

Me-I'll be there tomorrow to get my stuff out. You know Ethan all those sorry(s) will never be able to fix my broken heart, maybe you won't do this to the next girl that comes into your life and gives you their everything. Maybe next time you won't hurt her and make promises you can't keep. Maybe next time you will actually love her as much as you claim you love me.

Me-I'll be by in the morning and I'm gonna go to college and move on from this.. move on from you.

Me-I love you. And I always will, but I wasn't enough for you. I gave you my Fucking everything though, I helped you when you were crying and hurt about Grayson.. and your dad. When I go off to college that when it ends everything me you, us... I expect you to live your life enjoy it cause it isn't long nothing ever lasts long so enjoy it while you have it.
Read at 12:33 pm.

I wish things didn't end this way. I'm never going back to him I can't and I won't.

"Good morning honey" my mom walks in my room "Hi mom" I say sitting up "Take me to Ethan's" I say "What?" She looks confused "I need to get my stuff,take me to Ethan's" I demand "Uh yeah get dressed I'll be in the car" she closes my door. I get dressed then I leave my room walking downstairs to the front door.

I get in my moms car and she drives to Ethan's. "Baby you look horrible" she says I look in the car mirror at myself, I look like shit. My face is Pale I have red bags under my eyes from crying all night and my hair is a mess, but so is my life.

She pulls up to Ethan's house and I get out walking up to the door knocking on it "Hey" Ethan says I look him up and down he is shirtless wearing navy blue shorts his hair is a mess, his face is red with dried tears, why is he so hurt? He was the one who broke us up "Hi" I stutter "I packed all of your stuff last night it's in my room" I see tears form in his eyes "Thank you" I walk past him going to his room.

I walk in the room to see my stuff in two suit cases. Ethan walks in grabbing them "I got it" I slap his hand away "Jess I'm sorry" he shuts his eyes as tears fall "Ethan don't make this harder then it already is" I say as my voice cracks "I love you" he whispers I love you more I think to myself "If you love me why did you hurt me" I grab the suitcases taking them to my moms car "I'll be right back" I tell her going back to Ethan's room.

He is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands "God why did I hurt her! She deserved much better than me. She hates me! She hates me" he weeps, I walk over to him he looks up at me "Well" a tear falls from my eye "You lied" he sobs "What?" I wipe away my tears "You promised me that you would never leave me" his voice cracks as he bites his lip "You said you would never leave me even if we broke up" he grabs my legs pulling me into his arms "Ethan, I'm sorry but you hurt me and I have to move on with life" tears come out of my eyes "And so do you" I pull away from him "I'm going to college next month, call me if you ever have any problems that don't involve me" I say walking out of his room leaving his house.

I run out the door sobbing. I get into my moms car "I know baby" she pulls me into her arms "I know. Shh breathe honey" she kisses my head before driving off.

Ethan's p.o.v
I grab the glass bottle that's sitting on my nightstand and I throw it at the wall watching it shatter. I hate myself. I hurt her I should have never even saved her from jack, no no what am I saying then she would have gotten hurt. I love her so much but she gone... she left she promised she would never ever leave but so did Grayson now I'm alone. Again.

I lay down falling into a deep sleep from crying so much.

I look up at the bright sky the different shaped clouds "Ethan" I hear someone say I turn around to see Grayson "Grayson!?" I run over to him wrapping my arms around him "I missed you so much" I cry "I missed you too" he smiles pulling away from the hug "You messed up" his smile fades "I know" more tears spill from my eyes but not happy ones sad ones "She's gone" I say "I told her to stay, but you hurt her badly she gave you her heart and soul and you broke her" he rubs my shoulder "There is no fixing this but don't give up on yourself I love you" he says before he fades away.

And I wake up.

Hiiiiiii babies I think the next chapter is the last one btw rip x you'll be missed>3

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!💕