28

Jessie's p.o.v
Me and Ethan make our way to James house to hang out with them before we leave "Ethan I think when we get back to jersey I'm gonna go with Monica" I explain to him "Is she still mad about us?" He asks knocking on James door "I don't know haven't talked to her" I tell him he nods as James swings open the door pulling me and Ethan into his arms.

We walk in then sit down on his couch "Today" Bryant says "Here" he hands me the pictures of me and Ethan "These frames are amazing" I smile "Thanks man" Ethan's says "No problem" he nods "Today I'm posting" I say a bit nervously, I wonder how they are all going to react about me coming back and being with Jessie,they should be happy for me because I finally have something that makes me happy again I know some are going to be mad that I'm coming back just to tell them how I am an about me in a relationship,lots of them were mad when I left I mean I get it but did they expect me to do YouTube till I'm 80? And without gray? Yeah no.

"I'm gonna do it now" I say downloading instagram "Don't worry they will understand they can't be mad at you for moving on in life" James states "And they can't et mad at you for dating someone you're love life is not their business" Bryant tells me as I log back onto my old account I take a picture of one of the framed pictures of me and Jessie then I start to type.

Hey guys,I know a lot of you probably aren't active anymore on you're accounts but... I just wanted you guys to know I'm a lot better since gray and my dad. I'm not going to be back on this account after this it brings back to many memories yes the memories are great something that I can't bring myself to forget because the memories involve you guys and gray,you guys made a huge impact on my life you guys made it to were I could do everything I wished to do as well as get the things I wished to have, but that's not what I'm here for to tell you about shit I wished to have blah blah I'm here to tell you that I'm doing great I know a lot of you were worried about me when I told you about my dad and gray as well as when I told you I was leaving a lot of you were mad at me, a lot of you thought I was lying but why would I lie about something like that? I would never but I'm so thankful for all of the ones who were there for me when I told you guys. I texted a lot of you when all of that went down you guys told me to stay but I just, I couldn't and I didn't want to either I couldn't do all of that by myself I needed someone to do it with me, that someone what Grayson, when he and my dad died I lost myself I did a lot of bad things I shouldn't have but one day I met a girl a beautiful girl her name is Jessie she hated me at first but that hate soon turned to love and we started dating,let's just say that was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time she helped me through the bad times and I'm so thankful for her I know a lot of you will hate me for being with someone but you can't stop me because my love life has nothing to do with you guys and I'm not here to shove it into you're guys faces I'm here to tell you she helped me, I want you guys to know that I'm fine I'm happy I'm doing great as of right now, I hope Grayson is happy for me I hope my dad is proud of me and I hope you guys understand why I left I hope you guys understand that I love everyone of you and I ALWAYS WILL you guys are a huge part of my life always have been always will be, I hope all of you are doing okay, I hope you all know Grayson loved you very very very much, I want to let you guys know that I'm never coming back after this never ever because it hurts me just to see all of the picture we took, but what hurts the most is to know I will never ever be able to take another picture with him, well enough of this sad shit, I love you all with every bone in my body I'm so happy that me and gray became known I'm so happy you guys decided to watch our dumb asses for all the years all of you did, but most of all I'm so happy you guys stuck by us through the good and the bad, I wish you all the best throughout you're lives, and with that I love you all goodbye....💙 love;Ethan Grant Dolan.

After I finished typing I pressed the share this post button "It's done" I half smile "Good" Bryant and James smiles at me "I'm proud of you" Jessie kisses me "Sooo" I laugh "We should get going,we came to do that and say bye to you guys" I tell them getting up hugging them "I love you guys" I tell them "We love you too" James says hugging Jessie "It's was nice to meet you" James an Bryant say in unison "Well have a good flight back to jersey" James says to us before closing the door.

----------------------------------------------

I look up at the night sky watching the stars dance "I don't want to leave I miss living here" Jessie whines "We will come back some time" I say sitting up hugging my knees as I listen to the waves hit the shore. Me and Jessie are currently sitting on top of a blanket at the beach just enjoying each others company as well as enjoying are last night in LA we are leaving tomorrow morning at 7:20.

I look over at the gorgeous girl beside me "What?" She giggles "You are gorgeous" I tell her making her cheeks flush a rosey pink color "Stop it" she covers her face laying down on her back "Baby" I whine climbing on top of her "Don't cover your face" I grab her hands pinning them above her head. I bring my face to hers kissing her soft lips,she wraps her legs around my torso "Let's go home" she mumbles against my lips, I pick her up not breaking the kiss walking up the stairs to the beach house that sits right on the beach.

I open the doors to the house just to slam them. I set her down on the big bed with white fluffy covers. I hover over her bringing my lips back to hers, she fiddled with the strings to my shorts "I got it" I say out of breath I untie the shorts pulling them off my legs "The shirt to" she demands me I pull it over my head tossing it on the floor then climbing on top of her again.

I run my hands up and down her leg as I kiss her neck "E-Ethan" she whimpers I sit up looking at her, her legs in between mine, I rub her tans thighs before unzipping her black jean shorts then pulling them down her legs slowly, I throw them on the floor then looking at her purple laced underwear, she brings her tiny hands to the end of her white tank top pulling it over her head then throwing it on the floor with the rest of the clothes.

I play with the strap of her dark purple bra scanning her body "Beautiful" I mutter under my breath. She grabs my neck pulling me down to her lips kissing me passionately, I feel as if there are fireworks going off around us, I slide my hand under her back holding her small body in my hands as I kiss her, I set her back on the bed on her back. She looks up at me with love and lust swirling around in her pretty big brown greenish eyes, she takes her hands behind her back sitting up a bit as I sit on top of her she unclips her bra throwing it to the side. I take my hand touching her dark brown hair, I bring my face to her chest sucking on her boobs leaving small love bites "Yes" she barley whispers I suck on her sweet spot as I listen to her small moans that's like music to my ears.

She tugs on my hair making me groan,she places her other hand on my growing erection rubbing me through my underwear "B-aby" I stutter she takes the waistband of my boxer between her fingertips pulling them down,well trying to I sit up pulling them off of me then hovering over her again as she pulls her underwear off her tan legs, I pull open the drawer to the nightstand beside the bed pulling out a small gold packet, I shut the drawer as I rip open the packet with my teeth then rolling the condom over my shaft as Jessie watches my every move she takes her hand over to the lamp next to us turning off "Go ahead" she breathes out, I spread her legs open very slowly before thrusting into her "Uhh" she moans wrapping her legs around me.

I place one of my hands on the headboard and I bring the other to her hand intertwining our fingers while I thrust into her slowly listening to our moans,heavy breathing, and our bodies smacking together. She takes her free hand bringing her nails to my back scratching it probably making blood come out "Yesss ethannn" she stretches out the 's' and 'n' I speed up a little bit but not to much because you don't go fast while making love to someone.

I grip the headboard harder making my hand go through it breaking it in half Jessie squeezes my hand while gripping my hair, she brings her head to my neck biting my shoulder as sweat drips off of my forehead and our sweaty bodies move together "Fuck" I groan "I l-love you sooo much" she moans as I listen to the bed creaking "I love y-you more, uhh" I moan out.

This girl has me wrapped around her finger, I love her with every bone in my body. I listen to our moan,whimpers,grunts groans,and heavy breathing all night as well as the bed creaking as I made love to her while the moonlight shines through the windows down on our sweaty bodies.

Twilight type shit, Ethan broke the damn bed.... fuck imagine that as he slowly thrusts into you holding the headboard but then all the sudden his hand goes through it making you gasp but that don't make his stop thrusting that's hot bye---

IM IN GRAYSONS LANE SIS.

Love-Faith

Instagram-graysexx

Vote!💙