Chapter 1

Mi Sung POV

"Yah! Lee Mi Sung! Wake up! It's almost lunch time but you are still sleeping!" I know this voice.

"Fine, don't wake up. I'll just eat your bacon." I jerk my head up when I heard that word.

"I'm up don't you dare do it oppa." My beloved brother chuckled and got downstairs

I shake my head and look at the time. It's almost 12pm no wonder I'm hungry. I check my phone to see a messgae from Dara, my childhood bestfriend.

Dara💕
-Mi Sung-ah, what is our plan for today? Summer is almost over.

Mi Sung😇
-Let's dance today, it's been a while since we last dance.

Dara💕
-Sure your house or mine?

Mi Sung😇
- Mine, too lazy to go out😂

Dara💕
-Fine, I'll be there in 30 minutes. You clean yourself now, I know you haven't come out of bed. See you later lazy freak😘

I laugh at her last message, we really love to tease each other. She's my bestfriend since diaper days. She's half Korean and half American. She inherited her mothers features than her father. But her heart is full Korean. I really love her eyes, it's color blue and it's natural. Her parents and mine are close.

I make my way to the bathroom and get myself done. I already wear my dance clothes. Keep this in mind I am LAZY asf. I went downstairs and saw oppa preparing the table.

"Oh, I was going to call you. Come here and sit down already. I'm starving."

"Where is Eomma and Appa? Aslo where is Mi Yeong?" Mi Yeong is my younger sister. She's 8 years old.

"They bought Mi Yeong to the hospital. You know that she has a fever and it's been five days."

"Ohh poor Mi Yeong. By the way oppa me and Dara are going to use the  Dance Room is it okay?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled and started to eat.

"Mi Sung-ah, I'm going to America this Monday. I'm sorry I can't drop you on your first day." Minhyuk oppa is a model. Most of the time he's not home because they have to held their pictorial on other countries or outside Seoul.

"It's okay oppa." I assured him with a smile.

I was done eating and I put my plate on the sink and waited for Dara. Minutes after the door bell rang. I open the door and stood their my cute bestfriend.

"Am I late?" She ask in english and hugged me.

"No, you are just on time."I also replied in english. I know how to speak in fluent english. He greeted my brother and we headed to the dance room.

"Are you excited? You know what it's like to be in other school."

"Yeah I'm quite excited." Me and Dara are transfering to this new school. My mom decided transfer me in this school called Converse High (Converse High~). Luckily Dara is transfering too and it's the same school as mine.

"Let's start?"  We started to dance with the choreo of Black Pink As if it's your lost. We collapse on the floor panting.

"It's been a while and my hormones are not used to it anymore." We both  laugh at her statement.

"You want some coffee? I'll go buy." She nodded and I fist took a bath and make my way to the coffee shop.

When I enter I can smell the coffee, my mouth is watering. I really like coffee especially ice coffee. I made my way to the counter to be welcome with a girl in her early 20's.

"Goodmorning Mi Sung, as usual?" She ask. I know her because I always go here to buy my coffee. Fortunately when I buy my coffee Hyejin unnie is always at the counter.

"Aniya I want hot coffe this time unnie,make it two kamsa." I smiled and pay. I waited for my order and minutes after it arrive. I thank unnie and walked towards home. I ordered hot coffee even if my favorite is iced coffee cause the weather is cold. So hot coffee suits the weather. I was drinking my coffee when someome bump into me that made me fall my coffee on his shirt.

"Yah! Are you blind?!"

"Shit, I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYONEE!! THIS IS MY THIRD FANFICTION😊 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT💕  PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS😘 KAMSAAAAA💓