Chapter 22

Mi Sung POV

I heard that there is a new student coming and bet he is also handsome cause why would the girls make fus about it. I was walking down the hallway with all the girls gossiping about the new boy transferee like can they live him alone? What's the big deal? I was with my own thoughts when someone pumed into me.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay, are you new here? I've never seen you before."

"U-Uh yes..." He said nervously. "By the way I'm Sungwoom." he said as he gestured me a handshake. I gladly took it and bowed.

Sungwoon is pretty handsome I admit but not as handsome as Tae ok what am I saying?

"can I ask where is the principals office?"

"Oh come on I'll bring you there." While walking all eyes are on us. He is fun to be with.

"You can go in, I'll be waiting for you here." He nodded, taking a shaky breath before opening the door.

While waiting I got a text message.

Dara: Yah where are you?

Misung: Sorry, I was with the new student he ask for help.

Dara: OH YOU'RE WITH HIM?!  IS HE HANDSOME?

Misung: Dara... I thought you love Jimin?

Dara: I do but.... WAIT? WHAT?

Misung: HAHAHAHAH TALK TO YOU LATER

Dara: we are not done.

I chuckled as I saw her last message. She is so fun to tease not wondering why Jimin really loves to tease her.

"Where can I find this?"

"Oh you're done?  Wait let me see." I scanned his room number and my eyes widen.

"We are classmates, come on."

Taehyung POV

I arrive at school 5 minutes before the time. I looked at Misung's chair and no ones there. Where could that girl be? Eunji arrived and I asked her.

"Eunji do you know where is Misung?"

"No actually I didn't see her since I arrived." confused I just nodded and went back to my sit. Dara arrived and I also asked her.

"Dara did you see Misung?"

"Oh she's with the new student she said he needs help."

"He? A boy?"

"Yeah I heard that he's handsome."

I suddenly felt jelous. Okay why am I getting jelous? We are not together I have no rights..... But still why is she with him?

I was bought back when the door open revealing Misung.

"Dara! Eunji!"

"Misung, did you help the new student?"

"Yup, he's-- oh where did that boy go?"

"yah! Sungwoon-ah!"

Sungwoon huh? Psshh I bet my name is more prettier that his.

Misung POV

"Yah, why didn't you come in?"

"I.... Am shy..." He said nervously as he looked down. I chuckled and held his hands.

"Guys! This is Sungwoon, Park Sungwoon."

"Hi..." He looked down with a blush on his face.

"Hi I'm Eunji and this is Dara." She smiled and bowed.

"Don't be shy around us."She patted Sungwoons back a little bit harsh as he started to cough. We just laugh at him not in a insulting way but the comfortable laugh with your friends.

He is the new student omo why is he so cute.

Look the new student is hot.

Whispers from the girls can be heard. Like why are they even whispering if someone can hear it?

"You look like Jimin."

We look at him and realize that he really look like Jimin.

"Omo, you do really look like him."

He was about to talk when 6 guys entered the and headed to our direction.

"Hey guys! What- Sungwoon?" Jimin ask as he look at Sungwoon with shocked eyes.

"Jimin?"

- TBC -