Chapter 5

Taehyung POV

"Bro, why are you so cold towards that one transfer girl? I think her name is Mi Sung?" This midget boy here ask.

"None of your business."

"Rude Tae Rude!~" He pouted and I shake my head and chuckled.

Suddenly fangirls started to attack our table. I look at this girl here who is sitting beside me. Her face is full of make up and her clevage is showing up. I look at them in digust. I averted my eyes on the other table and saw Mi Sung staring at me. I gave her a smirk and she rolled her eyes. This girl is really feisty.

Finally the hyungs shood all the girls and I can finally breath properly.

"So Tae, tell us about this transfer girl who you really hate." Jin hyung the mom of the group started tha conversation.

"You know I really hate girls."

"Tae you should move on already." When I heard that I tense up.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" I shouted as I slammed my fist on the table. All the people in the cafeteria is staring at us but I don't care. I slowly realize my mistake.

"S-sorry h-hyung, I'll just go to the washroom." I ran to the washroom and enter one of the cubicles. I sat there and cry my heart out.

I miss my old self, I miss everything about me but I just can't change back. Why?! Noona, why did you change me. Because of you I change. Because you left me.

*Flashback*

"Noona!"

"Taehyungie!" She hugged.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it Noona?"  She looked at me seriously and held my hand.

"I am leaving to America for my treatment. I don't know when I'll be back." When I heard that my eyes started to tear up.

"Please take care of yourself Tae and remember I promise I won't leave you, I'm always here for you no matter what." I hugged her and cry.

Day of the flight

I bid goodbye to Noona with teary eyes. I hope she gets better.

5 hours later

"Taehyung." I look at my mom who's eyes are teary. I began to feel nervous.

"Mom, w-why are you crying?" I patted her back and hugged her.

"Y-your Noona." I froze and look at mom seriously.

"What happend to Noona?"

"S-she...... She's"

"What mom what?!" My eyes started to water and I can feel my knees shaking.

"She's dead." My whole world stopped.

"No this can't be! Tell me mom this is just a joke! Mom!! Tell me! Mom tell m-me." My voice cracked and I fall down on the floor crying. My mom comforted me and cried with me.

My dad just came out of the room with puffy eyes and hugged us both. No, Noona you promised me. I hate you Noona for breaking the promise.

*End of flashback*

Starting that time I act cold towards anyone exept for my mom, dad, my hyungs and Jungkook. They notice that I've change because I didn't act the same. All though I am kind towards my parents and bestfriends but not the same as before.I didn't smile like before and laugh like before. I blame Noona for this.

Noona is my older sister. Her name is Kim Taeyon. She has a illness and it's a breast cancer stage 3. She had to go in America because the treatment their is more effective. But she didn't make it there because she had a plane crash. I really miss her.

I started to hate everyone especially girls. I didn't attend my Noona's funeral and I didn't visit her grave once. I'm so mad at her for leaving me. She broke the promise.

I calm myself down and wash my face. Aigoo Taehyung-ah you look like a mess. I decided to go to the rooftop to refresh my mind.

Mi Sung POV

What the hell happend to Taehyung? Aishhh I should stop thinking about him. I look at the time and still have 1 hour before class starts. I decided to go to the rooftop.

"I'm just going to the rooftop." They nodded.

I was finding my way to the rooftop and finally I saw a door saying "No entry:Rooftop" I smiled to myself feeling proud.

I enter and realize I'm not alone. I saw my biggest enemy sitting in one of the bench. He turn around when he heard the door open and glared at me. But wait, he's eyes are puffy did he cry? I rolled my eyes and sit at the other bench.

"What are you doing here?"

"Refreshing my mind."

"It's my place go out." Seriously this kid.

"I can't see your name at the door." He rolled his eyes.

I like the feeling here. Fresh air I can see the whole view down there. It's refreshing. I think first day of school isn't bad exept meeting this boy here. I started to sing my favorite song.

I like being indendent
Not so much of an invesment
No one to tell what to do

I like being by myself
Don't gonna entertain anybody else
No one to answer to

I heard someone singing beside me. His voice is deep but it's really relaxing.

But sometimes
I just need somebody to hold
Someone to give me their jacket when it's cold
Got that young love even when we're old

Yeah sometimes
I want someone to grab my hand
Pick me up pull me close be my man
I will love you till the end

I stare at him amazed by his voice. He realized that his not alone and turn his head towards me and cough awkwardly.

"I'll get going." He said in his cold voice.

"Tae." He stopped and froze. Did I say something?

"You should sing more often and try to smile. I guess you are not that bad after all." He continue to walk after I talked. I look at the time and I really should get going.

I was walking but Taehyung's voice keep on repeating in my mind. There is just something in his voice that is so relaxing. I wanted to hear more of them.

~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy😂 I don't know if the lyrics are right but I hope you don't bash me with it😂😢