Chapter 28 (Ending)

* 10 YEARS AFTER*

author POV

"Mommy! Uncle Jungkook steal my Iron Man again." Taemin nudge her moms dress and look at Mi Sung pouting.

"Aigoo, Jungkook-ah grow up. You are going to be a dad soon." Mi Sung said as she carry Taemin.

"What? I barrowed it. Right honey?" Jungkook look at his wife who is having fun eating a bunch of chocolates. "No honey you're still childish." Mi Sung laugh as Jungkook pouts at his wife's statement.

"Mommy look what I made!" Minji exclaimed as she is excited to show her work to Mi Sung. "Wow baby you did very well." Mi Sung kissed her daughters cheeks as Minji giggled.

"Daddy helped me." Mi Sung looked at her husband and chuckled. " Dad why is your hair full of snow?" Taemin ask as Mi Sung laugh at her son's statement.

"I forgot to wear a hat." Taehyung look down embbarrased as she look at her wife.

After graduation Taehyung and Mi Sung was in to different collages but sill buys time for themselves. After they graduated collage they got married and was blessed with two children. A five year old boy named Taemin and A 3 year old girl named Minji. 

As for the others Jimin and Dara got married and was blessed with a baby girl. For Eunji, he married Jungkook and is now pregnant. For Jin he was married to a girl he met when he was working. They now have 3 children. For Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, they all have their girlfriends now and is getting married soon.

"We're here!" The group arrive and was welcomed by Mi Sung and Taehyung.

"Took you so long to arrive." Eunji said as she was still eating her dear chocolates.

"Woah! Your tummy is big now!" Dara said as she touch Eunji's tummy. "It's really been a long time since we all hang out together." We nodded our head. " By the way when are you going to give birth?" The girl ask.

"Probably two months from now." Eunji said as his husaband hug her. "I can't wait to meet my son." All of them had their eyes on the couple. "Son?!" They all exclaimed as the couple nodded. Everyone in the house was happy and congratulated the two.

"Uncle! We have another playmate soon." Jiro, Jin's son exclaimed.

"Mommy, Daddy" Minji nudge her parents arms and look at the both of them with puppy eyes. "Can I have another sibling?" Mi Sung's was shock at her daughter's word and look at her husband with wide eyes.

"W-What do you mean hun?" Mi Sung tried to clarify the statement the she heard. "I mean it would be really nice to have another sibling right oppa?" She ask her older brother and he nodded.

"Don't worry Minji-ah we will give you one right away." Taehyung said and Mi Sung smacked her husband. "Really?!" His daugthers eyes was wide and full of joy. Her father nodded and she procceded to her brother and hug her.

"Look at them Boo, they are grown up now and really loves each other. But still they requested another one." Taehyung looked at his wife and smirk. "Yah stop teasing me you freak." She samcked his arms and he pouted. 

"You know if you didn't spill your coffee in my branded shirt, maybe we aren't like this now." Taehyung said earning a glare from his wife. "You're still calling that shirt expensive even if it's not. " She rolled her eyes.

"Hey it is!" He insisted but quickly decline as he recieve a dangerous glare from her. "Okay okay, but you did on purpose right? So that I will notice you?"

"Oh shut up." Mi Sung chuckled and sunggled closer to her husband.

"So it all started with the coffee."

"Yup it all started with a coffee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLYYYYYY THIS IS MY SECOND COMPLETE BOOK AND FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS THANKK UUU VERRRYYYY MUUCCCCHHHH.

THANK U TO ALL OF YOUUU PLEASE SUPPORT, VOTE AND RECCOMEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE THE STORY AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK.

THAT'S ALL AND THANKS FOR READINGG💞