Chapter 10

Mi Sung POV

Great I thought they are out.

"Mind introducing him Mi Sung?" Dad looked at me teasingly same with the others. Seriously what's wrong with this family.

"Guys this is Kim Taehyung my.." I look at him hesitating on what to say. "F-Friend." I smiled awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung. I'm Lee Minhyuk, Mi Sung's older brother." Tae took his hand nervously and smiled.

"Annyeong oppa! I'm Lee Mi Yeon the girl standing beside you is my unnie!" Tae immediately bend down to Mi Yeong's height and squish her cheek lightly. I can see that he likes children.

"Awww~ you're so cute."

"Taehyung will you stay for dinner?" Mom asked and Tae look at me and I gave him a 'please don't' look. He smirked at me.

"It's a pleasure Mrs. Lee." He smirk and I rolled my eyes. Come on, this bipolar jerk is really getting in my nerves.

"Great I'll just cook dinner for a while." Mom smiled.

I went upstairs to change my clothes.

"I'll be back." I told him and he nodded.

I change my clothes still annoyed that he agreed to stay. I mean I'm not that rude but it's just really annoying, my family will tease me. When I got downstairs I saw Taehyung laughing with my brother and sister. Really? I can't believe it. Oppa is not that approachable to people like my bestfriend in my other school he's a boy and he went here to do our project but he never came back because of oppa. It's quite surprising tho.

Taehyung POV

When Mi Sung went upstairs I was left with her brother and sister. They are looking at me like I'm some kind of meat that they wanted to eat. Suddenly both of them scooted close to me and a smug smile appeared on their faces.

"Do you like my sister?" Her brother ask and I completely froze.

"U-uh..." I stuttered not knowing what to say. I didn't even think of it.

"Come one we know you do." Her sister said and I really thought of her as being childish but it was really the other way around.

"I-" I was cut off by my hiccup and they both laugh soon I join their laughing.

"You know Taehyung-ah if you are going to court my sister I'll support you." Her brother said and I smile awkwardly. Seriously, why are they asking me this kind of question tho.

"And call me hyung."

"Nae, hyung." I smiled and my  hiccup came back again and we started to laugh again.

"Oppa, you are really handsome."

"Aww~ Thank you Mi Yeong and you are really cute." I pinch her cheeks lightly.

"I'll be expecting you two to end up together oppa." She glared at me and my hiccup came back again and we laugh. That time Mi Sung got down looking at us confuse.

"We'll go help mom and dad." Hyung said and left. Mi Sung scotted beside me and look at me confuse.

"What did they tell you?"

"Nothing." I gave her a small smile.

"But you are laughing with them seriously nothing?"

"I said nothing geezz why are you so nervous? Are you hiding something Lee Mi Sung?" I smirk teasing her again. She rolled her eyes and mummbled something.

Mi Sung POV

"There he's back again." I mummbled and he peeked at me.

"You know back stabbing is bad."

"I know but not for you." He rolled his eyes.

"Dinner's ready!"

"Come on." I dragged him to the kitchen and there I saw my family happily seated.

We started to eat and later my dad started a conversation.

"Taehyung how old are you?"

"20 sir." Taehyung replied politely.

"Ayyee drop the honorifics just call me Dad." My eyes widen. Seriously? I look at Taehyung and his eyes also widden.

"Call me Mom." Oh god what is happening.

"So what are the work of your parents?" Is this some kind of interview for him? Seriously my family is just--

"Oh my dad is CEO of the Kim enterprises and my mom CEO of Kim designs." I'm surprise they are that rich?

"So you are the son of the Kim. Your dad told me about you."

"He did?" He ask quite surprise.

"Yes and he said that you changed." His face dropped and coughed awkwardly.

The rest of the dinner went well and it is now time for Taehyung to go.

"Thank you for tha treat."

"No problem. I'll get going now." He was about to go when I stop him.

"And Tae!" He turn to look at me.

"Keep smiling, I like that side of yours when we are at the amuzement park." He give me a small smile and nodded.

I enter my house and saw my family looking at me. The teasing begins.

"You like him don't you?"

"If he ask you to be his girlfriend answer yes okay?" I look at them weirdly and proceeded in my room. I did my night routine and layed on my bed.

Back at the amuzement park I saw the good side of Tae. I like it more if he acts like that but one thing keeps on bothering me. What did dad mean when he change? Aigooo.

Taehyung POV

I layed down on my bed thinking that I have smile many times. I was suppose to hate her but I can't like..... I don't know. I can't explain it. I keep on thinking and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~
😘💕