Chapter 20

Mi Sung POV

"Get you ass up my dear little sister!"

"Five more minutes oppa..."

"Nope!" Ughh come on. I got up and ignored my brother who's proudly looking at me. I directly went to the bathroom and got ready.

After preparing I went downstairs and saw Jongin Oppa.

"Oppa? Why are you here?"

"I'm going with you, today is my first day of school."

"What about---" I was cut off by a opening of the door, with the person whom I like the most.

"Mi Sung goodmorning." He smiled at me and flip his hair. Shit he is so HOTTTTTT WITH THAT BANDA ON HIS HEAD OMYGOD ok chill Mi Sung-shi.

"Morning Tae." I return the smile and sat beside oppa.

"Unnie goodmorning!"

"Morning Mi Yeongie!" I hugged her and peck her cheeks.

"No goodmorning for me?" I look at him with a straight face and shook my head.

"Nope. You disturb my beauty sleep." He scoff.

"Pshh, beauty sleep and yet you are not getting pretty." He muttered and my eyes widen at his statement.

"You are getting some beating this morning oppa!"

"Shit"  

~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how we ended up being scolded by eomma and appa. I am really embarrassed of my action especially in front of my crush. Okay, God what if he thinks that I am childish, what if he thinks that I am stupid, what if--- Okay what is going on.

I shook my head violently making the boy beside me surprise.

"Min are you okay?" I look at him with wide eyes.

"What did you just call me?"

"Min why?"

"N-Nothing." I continue to walk with my head hung low. I can hear him chuckle. What is happening to me.

"Hey Min!" Okay act normal Mi Sung

"Yeah?"

"Have lunch together with us okay? "

"Sure as always cause my friends are you know somehow addicted to your freinds." He chuckled and our conversation go on until we arrive school.  Jongin oppa went ahead beacause he needs to be early for something. So what do you expect,  it's just me and Taehyung who are walking..  

We arrive and girls start to give me weird looks. Brobably, a normal girl like me walking together with a handsome man like him. But they never really knew my identity so I don't blame them. 

"Goodmoring class!" We greeted our teacher back and sat down.

"Ok so today--" Yeah keep on talking, I don't even know what you're talking about.

< Lunch >

"Mi Sung-ah~"

"What."

"Why are you so cold to us." Eunji ask putting her hads in her heart.

"Because...... NOTHINGG!!" I started laughing and at first they look at me weirdly but then started to get along.

"Guys,  Tae invited me to have lunch with them." When I said that, their eyes widen.

"No need for answers I can see them in your eyes." I laughed and dragged them.

When we arrive they suddenly ran towards their boys. I don't really know what is thier status but, yeah it's their own decision to make.

"Min-ah~~"

"Tae-ah~~" 

We both laughed and talked infront of them. We didn't realize that they are looking at us weirdly.

"You're short."

"Am not!"

"You are."

"Kim Taehyung am going to kill you!" We chase each other around the canteen and others giving us weird look.

"Come here you!"

"Hyung help!" After minutes of running I finally got him and tackled him. But the tables suddenly turned and Tae is the one who is Tickling me now.

"Tae...no!  Stop! " I laughed hard trying to stop Tae.

"You started this." He keep on tickling me until someone caughed. We look at the person and saw eveyone looking at us. We quickly looked down awkwardly amd went back to our sits. We look at each other and laughed.

Taehyung oppa smiled! Guys! He smiled omyghad!

Shit he looks so handsome

But why is he close to her? Am jealous.

Whispers like that are really annoying you know.

"Why are you two close?"

"Why can't we? "

"Yah! Why are you so rude Tae!?" He laughed and put and arm around my shoulder.

"Because we are bestfriends!" Their eyes widen. They look really confuse but then decided to let it slide.

"Oh by the way let's hang out at your house later Tae is it okay? " Hoseok  ask Tae and he nodded.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you really~ really love me~ okay AHAHAHHAHAHAHA