Chapter 6

Taehyung POV

What has gotten into you Taehyung? Aisshh why did you sing there with her? When I heard her sing my body feel relaxed. Her voice is so smooth.

"You should sing more often and try to smile. I guess your not as bad after all."

Her statement keeps on repeating my head. What have I gotten into. I wanted to hear her singing I just can't get enough of her voice. I shake my head and headed towards the classroom.

< Dismissal >

Mi Sung POV

Finally it's dismissal and we are planning to hang out. I'm just going to put my book in the locker and meet the girls at the gate. I was walking when someone bumped into me making my books fall.

Why do I keep on bumping with people?

"Oh shit I'm sorry." A voice said and I look up to see it's one of Taehyung's friend.

"It's okay." He help me get my books.

"I'm really sorry by the way I am Jimin Park Jimin."

"I already know you." I smiled as I took his hand to shake.

"Ohh, I'll help you carry the books it looks heavy."

"No it's okay I can manage." But in reality I am really struggling.

"No you can't." He said as he take some of the books. He gave me his eyesmile. He looks so cute.

"What's your name by the way?"

"I'm Lee Mi Sung." His eyes widen.

"Oh you are the transfer girl sorry I didn't recognize you." He scratch the back of his neck.

"It's okay." We arrive at the locker anf he help me put it all in.

"Mi Sung let's hang out with my other friends?" I was going to decline but I have a brillant Idea.

"Sure but you don't mind if I bring two more friends?"

"Sure we'll wait at the school gate." I nodded and quicly ran towards Dara and Eunji.

I was smiling like crazy and smirking.

"Yah you're creeping us." Dara said and smacked me.

"Ouch Yah! We are going to hang out with seven boys come on." I dragged them and they look confuse. I saw BTS waiting and Jimin waved at me.

"Mi Sung!"

"Hi!" I bowed at them.

"What is that girl doing here?" I look at the owner of the voice and glared at him.

"Hanging out with them."

"You are not allowed."

"You are not the only one in your group so you cannot stop me." I said and rolled my eyes. I look at the others and their jaws dropped.

"You are the first girl who have the guts to talk back to him." Said who I assumed is Jin.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Oh I forgot, Mi Sung this Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook."

"Annyeong my name is Mi Sung and this is my friends Dara and Eunji." I nudge tha both of them who are standing there lost in thoughts. They came back to reality and bowed.

"Are you a half?" Jimin ask Dara.

"Yes, U-uhm I am half American." She replied blushing.

"You're cute." She blushed more and I chuckled.

"So where are we going?"

"Arcade." Me and the girls lit up.

"Let's go!"

We are walking and all the time I look at Taehyung he's glaring at me. What the hell is his problem.

"Yah what is your problem?"

"Go away you ugly monkey." I look at him shock.

"What did you say?"

"Did I stutter?" He looked at me smirking. I hate him.

"Fuck you ugly alien." His eyes widen and it's my time to smirk.

"You!" I stuck my tounge out and ran beofore he catch me.

"You'll regret calling me that!"

< Arcade >

When we arrive me and the girls squealed. In our elementary days we always go here and play. Sometimes we skip class just to go here.

"Queens!" Someone shouted and we turned to see Ryko. Ryko is the one incharge here and he called us queen because no one can beat us here in the arcade.

"Ryko!" We hugged him.

"Glad you came back queens. I've miss you same with my co-workers here." I look at them and they shouted  Welcome back queens. We chuckled and bowed. We heard a fake cough and completely forgot about BTS.

"Oh Ryko meet my friends. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." Ryko bowed and smiled.

"You two looks familiar, You always come here right?" Ryko pointed towards Taehyung and Jungkook. Wait Taehyung plays? They both nodded.

"Well meet the queens." Ryko said and we playfully punch him.

"Queens?"

"Yup, they are the queens of arcade. They always come here during elementary days amd no one can ever beat them." The boys had their jaws dropped exept Taehyung who just stared at us blankly.

"Well let's see." Jungkook smirk.

"Ohhh~ Jungkook is the best player in our group."

"Bring it on."

We started in basketball. In the end I won. He look at me shock and I smiled.

"WOW! SOMEONE BEATS THE GOLDEN MAKNAE!" Me and the girls smiled.

I was about to play just dance when Taehyung stopped me.

"You sure you can dance?" He look at me judging.

"Of course I can dance."

"Pshhh a girl like you? Can dance?" He laughed his ass out. I'm quite hurt but I won't show it.

"Let's see."

"Wait let's have a battle." He smirk and I nodded.

The dance started and he choose the hardest choreo. What he doesn't know is I've memorize all the choreo in just dance. It started and I all got perfect I then look to Taehyung and he got also perfect. My jaws dropped he can dance. I bring myself back in reality. The battle got heated and all the people gathered around. At the end we had a tie.

"What?!" We both said collapsing in the ground panting. 

"That's a nice battle you have there." Ryko said and lend us some water.

"I'm almost to the point of winning but this ugly monkey here ruined it."

"It's not my fault that I'm the queen of the arcade." I rolled my eyes.

"Queen." He scoffed.

"Shut up you ugly alien."

~~~~~~~~~

Rude much😑