Chapter 26

Author POV

Mi Sung woke up feeling a pain in her lower stomach and she knows what's going on. "Come on not nowww." she whined as she went to the bathroom. Well today they are going to start their practice for the festival of talents. The principal requested the girls to perform a dance number, well it was a honor for them.

Mi Sung POV

"Whyyyy" I whined as I go downstairs while holding my lower stomach.

As I got down my brother looked at me confuse but quickly realize what was happening.

"Sis you shouldn't go to school."

"Oppa it's normal it's just that the pain I'm feeling isn't." He widen his eyes panic can be seen in it.

"Maybe you have a problem or something." I chuckled at his state and patted his back.

"Bro, what I mean is, it is more painful this time and it's also normal that the pain we are feeling changes. It can be this month is not too much pain and the next month is very painful so don't worry." I hug him and kiss his cheeks. " Your lil sis will be fine." He smiled and hug me.  "You should be."

Why is it a great timing? Today we are going to practice our dance for the festival of talents and how can I dance freely with my state? Fuck this shit.

I was done eating when my parents and Mi Yeong came down.

"Sweetie you sure you're going to school?" My dad ask feeling worried.

"Yes dad and I can't be absent today,  we will have a dance practice."

"You are going to dance? In this state?"

"I'll be fine." I gave them a reassuring smile.

My brother offered to drive me to school, well how can I insist my lower stomach hurts. When I arrive I bid my brother goodbye. As I was walking the pain that I am feeling is getting worse. Dizziness came to me but manage to fight it.

"Mi Sung" I turn around to be met with a dark brown eyes.

"Are you okay? You look pale." He said as he help me stand. I am one of those girls who suffer in their periods but mine is a bit worse. If I started to get cramps then it runs all over my body. I will start getting dizzy, my eyesight is not stable like the world is spinning and I look pale.

"I'm okay." I gave him a reassured smile but then whince at the sudden pain.

"No you are not." He eyed me worriedly. "What happend?" He ask as he cares my back. I was about to tell him when bunch of voices can be heard.

"Mi Sung!" Dara and Eunji immediately approach me snatching me away for Taehyung. "You shoudn't have gone to school." Eunji scolded me as she gave me some pills.

"I'm okay guys honestly, I can manage." I lied how can I even manage when everytime I stand dizziness is always there.

"Stop lying Mi Sung we've been by your side since you got that and everytime you had it you really need some assistance."

"Fine, this fucking period." I muttered slowly and drink the pills that Eunji gave me.

"What was that for?" Tae pointed at the pills that I just drank, with a confuse look on his face. So adorable.

"It's pain killer." He had an 'O' and nod his head.

"Now Taehyung would you mind taking her to her class it's 5 minutes before bell and sure we're gonna be late and since your classmates." He nodded and thank them before we walk through the almost empty hallways.

"Are you always like this when you have your period?"

"Yes and it sucks, one time I was just waiting for Dara and suddenly I fainted." He shooked his head along with a 'tsk'.

"You shouldn't go to school then." He said as we enter the room with me leaning on him.

"Fuck" was all I manage to say when everything started to spin.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" He said as he quickly catch me. Bunch of voices can be heard and I knew who it was.

"Yah, are you okay?" They all help me sit down and I just chuckled at their reactions.

"Guys calm down. I'm just having my period and I'm always like this when I have it so no need to be worry." I laugh a little when I saw Taehyung face. Fear can be seen in his eyes.

"Taehyung, I don't have a sickness okay? My mom once bought me to a doctor cause she thaught I had some diseace or something, but turns ot that it's all normal." I touch his cheeks. "So don't worry okay?" I peck his cheeks and he smiled at me.

"Awwwww why don't I have one hyung." I turn around to see Hoseok clinging on Yoongi who's face is blank.

"Because they said you're annoying and loud." Hoseok quickly shot him a glare. "Yah! Am not!" I laugh at their silliness ignoring the pain that I'm feeling, at least it lessen a bit.

-------------------------------~~.--------

I got home earlier and Taehyung drop me off. Well guess what, I fainted in the middle of my recitation in class and the doctor said that it will be the best to rest but I still insist and said that I will have a practice, what can I do? Doctors are the ones who knows what to do right? So I ended up here in my house, my room, lying in my bed while facing the ceiling, hallucinating things that isn't suppose to be hallucinated.

"Yah, stop daydreaming about me." He said and smirked. I quickly smack his shoulders. "I wasn't. You're not worth daydreaming." His mouth open wide as my words struck him.

"Yah! How dare you insilt you're boyfriend?!" He asked with arms crossed together. "I wuv u" I said as I make some kissing noises and finger hearts.

"Ew disgusting." I started to give him death glares, his laughter quiet down and clear his throat.

"U-Uhhh I n-need to g-go. It's almost 1 so yeah! Bye Boo take care." He sprinted and gave me flying kisses. I rolled my eyes and cover myself with a blanket.

"By the way boo what do you want me to bring you?" My eyes widen with joy as I hear him say that.

"BUBBLE TEA AND ICE CREAM WITH FLAVORS OF CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, MANGO AND STRAWBERRY! DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ANY MISTAKE CAUSE I'LL CUT U DOWN INTO PIECES!" I shoutes as he shivered in fear.

"Yes Boo," he replied. "Never thaught you're like this when you're on your period. You are worst that a pregnant woman." He muttered silently.

"I heard that!" He smiled. "Bye boo love ya!" This crazy alien.

~•~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my my my💞