Chapter 24

Misung POV

It's been three days since that incident in the classroom and Taehyung is ignoring me. I don't know why but he acts cold towards me. I am getting annoyed with this sutuation and I don't even know what I did. We are now here at the canteen eating with the round of friends. Taehyung is the only one who isn't around yet. Honestly those three days without Taehyung is boring. I really miss his prescence. I know I have a crush on him, I admit. That's why I'm missing him this much.

"Misungiieee~" Sungwoom called me. Here he goes again fanboying with his crush.

"Kate and me spend the time earlier and shit she's so cute." He started to jump around earning weird looks from others. I chuckled and pull him to sit down.

"Stop jumping around like you're some kind of a fangirl you look weird." I said as I continue to eat my sandwich.

"Psh please, as if you don't fangirl to your crush."

"I don't have a crush." Of course I lied.

"Don't fool me Misung-ah." He started to tickle me.

"Y-Yah!" I am laughing when my eyes caught one person who is glaring at us. When he realize that I caught him, he immediately left.

"W-Wait, I'll just go somewhere." I left them there confuse and hurry to follow him. I ran as fast as I can and finally saw him entering the rooftop. When I enter I saw him standing looking at the whole view.

"Taehyung." He froze and carefully look back amd to welcome by his cold gaze.

"What are you doing here?"

"Let's talk."

"Talk? We don't have anything to talk about. Why don't you play with Sungwoon?" He said blankly give me his cold stare. The stare that I saw on the first day of classes.

"What is wrong with you Kim Taehyung? I can't understand you! Like what the fuck is your problem?! You've been avoiding me since Sungwoon arrived, You've been acting cold towards me! Why?! Did I do something wrong? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS TAEHYUNG." Now I'm pissed at last I said all my feelings out. Now he's getting me more pissed. Is he even listening?

"Yah Kim Taehyung are you even listening? I see that you don't like Sungwoon that much and I'm confuse with it. Like just tell me you fucking problem so that we can get over with this shits and--"

"I LIKE YOU OKAY" I froze on my spot. Did I just heard it right..... He likes me?

"I like you okay? Ever since Sungwoon arrived you've been more close to him and I am Jelous." Is this all a dream?  Like for real? He likes me?

"Since when.....?" I ask.

" Since the day you made me realize about noona.... I'm not really sure bout that but the day on the ball.... I really know now that I like you..." I was standing frozen in my spot. I don't know what to say. My crush likes me back? Like heck? Shit I'm blushing.

"You... You should forget evrything...." He said and turned around but before he started walking I grabbed his wrist.

"What a rude man are you Tae, not waiting for the response of your girl." He froze and look at me with wide eyes.

"W-What did you..."

"I said you are rude for leaving me just like that without hearing my response."

"I like you too." I looked down blushing and everything seems quiet. I looked back to see him staring at me.

"You like me?" I nodded shy

"Y-You like me?! YOU LIKE ME? SHIITTT WORRLLDD! THE GIRL I LIKE LIKES ME BACK!! LIKE LISTEN TO MEEE!" He started to shout and jumped around.

"y-yah Taehyung-ah" I tried to stop him and at the same time trying to stop my giggles.

"You like me right?! Ohh goddd!" He picked me up and spun me around. He gently put me down and looked at me with loving eyes.

"Lee Misung would you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!"

💙💙💙💙