Chapter 8

Mi Sung POV

After I ignored them Dara and Eunji came running towards me.

"Yah is there something wrong?" Dara ask. I shook my head.

"Come on we know you have something." I really cannot hide something from them.

"Fine, it's Taehyung. He wanted me to stay out of his life because I am fucking annoying, then I let his wish came true." I smiled.

"That boy!" Eunji is about to stand but I stopped her.

"Don't let him be."

"But he always act cold towards everyone even us."

"But he didn't shout in front of your face to stay away from his fucking life." They looked down.

"Hey no need to feel bad." I laughed.

We continue to eat but my stubborn eyes always love to sneak in their table. I saw Taehyung looking down while his hyungs laugh. I thought he wants me to stay away from his life. Then he jerk his head up and our eyes met. I gave him a cold stare and get back to eating.

< Dismissal >

The whole day I try to avoid BTS especially Tae. Why am I calling him in his nickname? Aisshh Taehyung is too long. I was settling my things in the locker and when I close it someone is leaning beside that made me startled.

"What the fuck! Oh god you scared me!"

"Sorry." I knew that voice. I turn back to my cold face.

"What are you doing here?"

" I wanted to say sorry." He look down. He look cute when he's shy. Aishh what are you saying Mi Sung.

"I thought you wanted me to get out of your life?"

"I didn't mean it. I am going through with something that I got carried away." Wait...... He's going through something?

"What is it?"

"You don't need to know." He said seriously.

"Fine, I accept your apology." He smiled a little wich made my heart flutter. He's really cute. Aigoo what is wrong with me.

"I'll get going."

"Wait I'll walk you home."

"You sure?" He nodded and we walk side by side. We walk in silence not awkward but it's a comfortable silence. It's weird to say this but I feel really safe around him. We arrive at my house and he look at me shock.

"Thank you." He came back to reality.

"Oh no problem."

"So are we okay now?" He looked at me looking nervous?

"Yeah but I'll allowed you to hang out don't expect me to be kind at all times." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye." I left.

I thought we are really good now, well I guess we're not. I greeted my family and went upstairs. I didn't even bother to eat dinner.

••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up feeling excited today. Today is saturday and I was planning on going to the amuzement park bymyself. I know it's quite boring when you're by yourself but for me it's not. I really love the serenity when I'm by myself.

With that I got myself ready and make my way down stairs.

"Dongsaeng where are you going?"

"Oh oppa when did you arrive?" I'm surprise to see oppa here because I was expecting him to arrive next week.

"Earlier, now where are you going?"

"Oppa I'm going to get some air okay?" He nodded and Mi Yeong came running towards me.

"Unnie bring ice cream for us please." She did her aegyo which anyone  cannot resist.

"Arrasso unnie will buy some." I pinch her cheeks and kissed me in the cheeks.

"Where's eomma and appa?"

"Business meeting." I nodded my head and big goodbye.

I took a taxi towards the amuzement park. I plugged my earphones and enjoy the view. Soon, I arrive and I payed the driver.

"Let's start the fun!" I exclaimed and run towards the entrance.

I decided to walk and took some selfies. I bought a headban with some alien eyes. (The one that Taehyung wore in Run BTS episode 50 or 51 I guess?)

I then walk more and one ride caught my eyes, Ferris Wheel. I never tried that ride so why not try it now. I lined up and saw a man who is somehow arguing? I don't know, with the staff. When it's my turn the girl who is assisting the line looked at me.

"Oh! You! You are alone right? You can ride with this young man here who is also alone! It's not allowed to ride in the Ferris Wheel alone."

I look at the man who turn around my eyes widen. You gotta be kidding me. It's Kim fucking Taehyung. No way I'm gonna ride it with him.

"You? No, no, no." But I really wanted to ride this.

"No I'm not going to ride the ferris wheel with her."

"You have no choice go inside now!" This annoying girl.

I look at him with a look "do something" He just shrugged ughh! 
We both got in and we sat across each other. There was a awkward silence. He look at me and I look away. When I look at him he also looks away. Shit this is really awkward.

"Uh... Since we... You know.... Are together now... Not together like dating but we are together like hanging out.... Would you like to....h-hang out?" Did I hear ot right? Kim Taehyung? Asking me to hang out.

"S-sure." Wtf? Why did I said that. He looked away feeling embarrassed. When the ferris wheel is almost at the top I feel excited. When suddenly it stop making me fall to Taehyung.

He catch me and and we stared at each other.

Fuck why is he so handsome

Aishh what am I thinking?? I quickly let go of he's grip and cough awkwardly same for him.

Shit this is really awkward

~~~~~~~~~~~
😏😏😏😏😂😘