Chapter 27

Mi Sung POV

"Yah! Slow down." Taehyung said as he looked at me with an amaze look. Here I am now eating my 4th gallon of ice cream. He bought 2 at first but then I said I wanted some more so he bought another 8 gallons hehehehe. I don't know why but everytime I have my period I really love eating. My mom once suspected me that I'm pregnant.

"Don't tell me what to do." I shot hin a glare and he quickly step back.

"Geez.." He said as he quickly averted his attention to his phone.

______________~~___________

"Mom I'm going!" Yesterday was not the best day for me, well I think you all know what happen. I can't blame myselc tho cause my temper is always that bad when I have period.

"Boo!" I turn around to be welcome by two arms.

"How are you?" He ask as he kiss my cheeks. "I'm way more better today." I smiled and hug him. "I'm sorry for yesterday boo." I heard him laugh and said. "No worries, at least I know your attitude when you're pregnant" I look up and saw his smirk. I quickly smack him.

"Stop making jokes." I said and walked ahead.

"What I'm not making any jokes." He said and it seems like his having fun teasing me. I ignore him and keep walking until he block my way. "Look I'm sorry." He pouted and I smiled.

"Now leggo." He started to make weird gestures and I laugh at him.

"Eyy look at this sweet couple." We both look at Jimin weirdly. "You're just jelous because you don't have one." His face became dark and started to smack Tae.

"How dare you insult me!"

-------------------------

Taehyung's POV

"Mi Sung" She hum in response and look at me.

"Will you stay with me forever?" When she heard that, she suddenly sit up and look at me seriously.

"What's with that question Tae? Are you going to die?" She ask as she cup my cheeks checking me.

I laugh at her silliness and hold both of her hands.

"No silly, I was just asking." She calm down and smiled at me sweetly. The smile that can made my day.

"Of course yes."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

* 3 months after * Mi Sung POV

Here I am now looking myself at the mirror feeling nervous as fuck.

"Mi Sung! Come down now or else we will be late!"

Guess what we have today? It's my graduation day. Yes at last we finally graduated and did I mention that? If not now you knew. My family is complete and this is what I love about them. When there is an important event or occassion, we always make time for that and we are always complete.

We arrive and immediately made our way to the auditorium to be welcome by many parents and students.

"Mi Sung!" I turned around and saw the squad running to me.

"Omg I can't imagine we are all graduating now." Dara dramatically said and hug Jimin. If you're wondering, yep they are dating.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked. " I texted him a while ago and he said that he's coming but--- oh there he is." I turn around and saw the man who I really hate the most and turns out to be the man I love right now.

"Boo you look pretty." He peck my cheeks and smiled at my family.

"Oppa!" Mi Yeong ran to him and he quickly got her. "Woaahh, hi there. Are you proud of your sister?" Tae ask her and she nodded her head while smiling. "Yup I am cause I love her verry muccchh." I kiss her cheeks.

"What about me Mi Yeong? Don't you love your big brother?" We all turn to oppa pouting. I chuckled at his cutness. "Of course I also love you oppa." She smiled.

"Mom, Dad goodmorning." Taehyung bowed to my parents.

"Aigoo don't do that son, we are not a god or something." my dad laugh and I held his hands.

"Mom, Dad it's going to start." I kiss their cheeks and we proceeded to our coresponding sits.

While the principal is speaking Taehyung held my hand.

"Boo you said that you will stay with me forever." I look at him and nodded.

"Will you still stay after graduation? Even if we don't go to the same universiry?"

"Yes Taehyung." I smiled at him. "You don't need to worry, as I said, I will stay with you forver I always keep my words." He smiled and hug me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYSSSS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOOKKK.