Chapter 14

Mi Sung POV

I went to the rooftop and sitted at the peak. I really like to sit in this place here even tho it's dangerous. I standed up and stared at the whole city. Gosh~ Seoul is so pretty. I was enjoying the serenity when someone shouted.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" I got startled and almost fall. When this someone grab my waist and pulled me back to the ground.

"What are you thinking?!" I stared at him not caring on what he is saying. Somehow I was lost in his eyes.

"Yah! Are you even listening?! Aishh Lee Mi Sung! What if I didn't pulled you back? You might die you pabo!" Now he's lecturing me.

"Yah, it's because of you okay? You suddenly shouted and I got startled."

"But at the first place you shouldn't have go there." He sigh and pud this hands on his head. But why is he worrying about me?

"Sorry." I look down.

"Come on we'll skip school." I look up to him only to see his smiling face.

"Really?" He nodded. "Let's wait for the bell so that no one will see us." We sat down the bench and I close my eyes feeling the fresh air.

"Tae." I called him.

"Hmm?" He humm in response and I look directly at his eyes.

"I know it's not my business but...I'm really curious about you."

"What is with me?"

"What makes you change?" When I aks that I totally regret. He turned back into his serious face.

"It's okay if y-you don't answer me. I know it's not my business yet I'm-" He cut me off and started talking.

"Maybe it's time to share my feelings from all those years keeping it just by myself." I look at him and saw his pained expression.

"5 years ago I have a sister, older sister. I was really attach to her you can say that we are close. She has a illness, breast cancer stage 3." I gasped.

"She has to go in America for her treatment, it's more effective in there. Before she leave she promised me that she won't leave me and she will always be by my side. But she didn't fullfill that."

"She had an airplane crash going there. She left me, mom and dad crying. I was angry, sad..I-I don't know." At this time he was crying.

"I just wanted to shut all my connections that time but I knew that everyone will be affected so I was still? I don't know if I'm still the same but everyone said that I've change." He was sobbing really hard like I need to pat his back to reduce his sobbing.

"I don't want this...I never ask for this things. I wanted to be the way I was before but s-somehow....I can't. I was too affected by it and still now I can't move on. I was so angry at her that I didn't attend her funeral and I h-have never once....visited her....grave."

"For those 5 years I was crying the pain and the anger I had Mi Sung. I wan't to be the old me b-but....why am I like this Mi Sung.....why?" He broke down and I embrace him patting his back. I never saw him like this and it hurts me. You always saw him as a cold and tough guy but deep inside, he still had his own problems.

"Tae....I don't know what to do but I just wanted to say that she doesn't want this to happend too. I mean I know that she really loves you and care for you but it's her fate Tae. You know you can't do anything about fate. I can really saw even if I didn't meet her that she doesn't want any of this things to happen also. I'm sure that she is also sorry for breaking his promise Tae. But she must be very sad that you didn't attend her funeral nor visited her grave just once. You know Tae, I think it's time for you to visit her grave and talk to her. I guess she really misses you." I was also speechless by my words. With that he looked up to me and started to wipe his tears.

"D-Do you t-think it's the b-best?"

"Yes Tae it's for the best and please forgive her already Tae."He suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you Mi Sung. I feel so much better now. I've been keeping this for 5 years and now....I finally shared it to you. I've also realize my mistake, you are right she doesn't want any of this to happen nor anyone."

"I'm happy that you realize it now. So.." I broke the hug and stared at him.

"When are you planning on visiting her?"

"Right now." He smiled and dragged me out of the rooftop.

•••••••••••••

Awwww~ that's cute😊