Chapter 2

Mi Sung POV

I was drinking my hot coffee when someone bumped into me that made me fall my coffee on his shirt.

"Yah! Are you blind?!"

"Shit, I'm sorry." I got my handkerchief and wipe some coffee on his shirt.

"Fuck it's hot!" He groaned and I started to get annoyed. Can he at least say that it's okay? And can he not curse to much?

"Stop touching me!" He shouted at my face and my anger starts to boil. Keep calm Mi Sung. I look up to see a very handsome and young men.

Damn, he's handsome

I got my senses back and put my apologising face.

"I'm really sorry." I bowed to him and he scoffed. This guys is pissing me off.

"Can you watch where you are going next time little girl? Just to avoid accidents like this. Look! My shirt is all soaked in coffee. This shirt is really expensive for your information." He rolled his eyes and I am really trying to hold my anger. I know I am short but how dare he call me little girl? And expensive? That's it.

"Excuse me blind man, first of all you are the one who bumped into me and how dare you call me little girl? I know I am short, I'm not even that short. Second expensive so what? You can just put it in the laundry and done, the coffee is gone. Look, I'm trying to be nice here but you are making me annoyed, So now I don't have any business with you and I apologise already but you are the one who won't accept it so Bye. It's hard to deal with people like you." I said as I rolled my eyes and he stood there shock.

"Yah! How dare you call me blind man?! Yah!" I ignore his call and just keep on walking. Sigh, my day is already ruined by that handsome and at the same time arrogant man.

I arrive home with a grumpy face.

"Mi Sung what took you so long? And why is your face like that?"

"I bumped with this handsome young man and accidentally spilled my coffe in his shirt. I keep on saying sorry but he's returning it with curse words. I got annoyed and talked back. Also he called me little girl and blind?! The heck he called me that. Also he is boasting about his stupid shirt that I spilled on is so called "expensive" shirt. Ughhh! I'm so annoyed!" I sulk at my sit and give the coffee to Dara.

"Well he is really rude." I nodded and went up stairs to freshen up my mind.

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung-ah, buy us coffee please." Jimin did his aegyo. Ew, he's ugly when he does that.

"Stop it you're ugly if you do aegyo." He smack my arm and I chuckled.

"What do you want hyungs?"

"Hot coffee." They all said in unison. I grabbed my jacket and walked towards the coffee shop.

I was looking at my phone when someone bumped into me and spilled the coffee on my shirt.

"Yah! Are you blind?!" I didn't have the time to look at who the person is cause it's fucking hot.

"Shit, I'm sorry." The person said which I assume to be a girl because of her voice. She get her handkerchief and wiped some coffee. I got annoyed because it's hot and she's pressing it more.

"Stop touching me!" I shouted at her face and when I saw her I  froze for a minute.

Shit she's pretty

I shaked my head and got my annoyed face.

"I'm really sorry." Gosh this girl is innocent.

"Can you watch where you are going next time little girl? Just to avoid accidents like this. Look! My shirt is all soaked in coffee. This shirt is really expensive for your information." I complain, I know I'm rude but I don't care. I can sense her getting annoyed and her next action shocked me.

"Excuse me blind man, first of all you are the one who bumped into me and how dare you call me little girl? I know I am short, I'm not even that short. Second expensive so what? You can just put it in the laundry and done the coffee is gone. Look, I'm trying to be nice here but you are making me annoyed, So now I don't have any business with you and I apologise already buy you are the one who won't accept it so Bye. It's hard to deal with people like you." I stood there shock. She is the first girl who talked back to me, not even girls in school can do that. Ok I take it back she's not innocent.

"Yah! How dare you call me blind man?! Yah!" I called her but she just keep on walking. Damn, this girl has some attitude. She is getting in my nerves. Ughh! She ruined my day.

I enter the coffee shop and Noona welcomed me.

"Oh Taehyung-ah what's with that face? Omygod! Your shirt!"

"Nothing noona and it's okay." I force a smile.

"As usual?" I nodded and pay.

Soon, she gave me my orders and I thank her. I walked home thinking about that girl. She's a diffrent one, I mean no girl has talked back to me like that. They always drool over my handsome face. I know I'm handsome ehehehe. But she just had the guts to treat me like that.  I hate her guts.

"Taehyung's back! Wait why are you grumpy? And..WHY IS YOUR SHIRT SOAKED IN COFFEE?!"" Jimin ask and I shrugged then went to my room.

"Why is he like that?" I heard Jin hyung talked.

"I don't know."

Sigh, first day is near. I heard there are two new students. Like I care.

~~~~~~~~

Sooooo??? How was it??? Ehehehehhe hope you like it💕