Chapter 7

Mi Sung POV

Last night was fun as I said no one beats me. I make my way to the bathroom and got down.

"Unnie!" Mi Yeong tackled me with her hug.

"Aigoo Mi Yeong why are you so hyper?"

"It's just that I have a boy bestfriend."

"What's his name?"

"Im Jihwan."

"Is he handsome?" I ask her teasingly.

"Unnie!~" She whined and I kissed her cheeks.

"I'll get going Eomma Appa." I kissed their cheeks.

"You're not going to eat?"

"Nah." They nodded and told me to eat at school.

I bid goobye and my driver drove me. I arrive and thank my driver and saw BTS and my bestfriends.

"Guys!" I ran towards them.

"The ugly monkey is here." I look at him and glare.

"Don't ruin my day Kim Taehyung."

"Your day? Good for you because my day is ruined when I saw your face." I look at him taken back but ignore it.

"Taehyung that's rude!" Jin punched Taehyung's arm. He just rolled his eyes.

"What's his problem with you Mi Sung?"

"I don't know but ignore him. Don't let him ruin the fun." I smiled but deep inside I'm hurt. How can he straightly say that to me.

We arrive at the classroom and unfortunately me and Taehyung are classmate. The worst is we sit beside each other. Fuck my life. 

The class started and this boy here annoys me very much. He starts to flick my hands and I quietly whince in pain. He pulled my hair multiple times and I try to endure the pain. He stepped on my foot and I shouted in pain.

"FUCK!" I whince.

"Did you just curse Ms. Lee?"

"I wouldn't if this boy stops annoying me. He fucking stepped on my foot." I glared at him.

"Exuse me? I stepped on your foot? I was just concentrating in front." He said smirking.

"Oh don't act too innocent ugly alien. I wouldn't whince in pain if nobody hurted me."

"Come on why would you drag me to your fucking mistake?" I can't take this anymore.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU STEPPED ON ME AND YOU JUST ACT INNOCENT? WOW SHAME ON YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I SAID I AM NOT THE ONE WHO STEPPED ON YOU!"

"DETENTION NOW!" We both look infront and saw Mr. Nam with a very angry face. I bowed and apologized but Taehyung just walked outside.

< Detention >

I am sitting far away from him. Fuck it's boring here. I hummed my favortie song when someone intterupted.

"Can't you please be quiet?"

"I am quiet."

"Stop humming your voice sucks." I am really hurt right know.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I ask him and he connected his eyes on me.

"You wanted to know why?"

"Because you are annoying as fuck! My hyungs and Jungkook always talks about you and doesn't even have time for me. If you just stay away and get out of my life then it would be fucking great!" He shouted infront of me.

"That's all? Why don't you just say it earlier? Why don't you just say it straight ahead? Why do you have to insult me infront of other people? If that's what you want then you can have it." I got my things and got out.

My eyes started to water and I ran towards the garden. I cried my heart out. Why does he hate me very much? After hours of crying the bell rang indicating lunch. I walked towards the canteen. I saw Jimin waving at md but I ignore him.

"Hi Mi Sung."

"Don't talk to me." I said coldly. I left and he stood there dumbfooted.

I enter the canteen and saw my friends with BTS. I saw Taehyung laughing a lttle with them. Pshh he really wants me to be out then fine.

"Mi Sung!" Namjoon shouted and I just look at them blankly. I then look at Taehyung and got my food.

Taehyung POV

I  was somehow guilty of what I did at the detention. I decided to shrug it and the bell rang. I was walking towards the canteen expecting to see Mi Sung. But in my surprise she's not there. I felt guilty buy why would I? I should be happy that she's not here right?

I sat down and soon we are complete exept for Jimin. Her friends are also with us. Jin hyung gave his daddy jokes and I just laugh a little. When Namjoon hyung called Mi Sung. She just look at him blankly and then me. She left and she left the others dumbfooted.

"What happend to her?" Namjoon hyung ask.

"We'll go to her." Dara and Eunji left.

I stayed quiet. She really did it. I wasn't expecting her to do it because she's stubborn. Aishh Taehyung why are you guilty.

"Guys did you see how Mi Sung acts?"Jimin popped out of nowhere.

I stayed quiet. Aishh what did I do.

"Tae do you have something to say?" I look at them acting clueless.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie I know you have something to do with Mi Sung." I sigh.

"Fine, I told her to stay away from me cause she is annoying and my life would be great without her." I looked down.

"What the heck Tae?!"

"Why did you do that?! I know that you can't move on but don't drag Mi Sung!" I don't know what to do. It's not my first time being harsh to people but this...... Why do I really feel guilty.

"Apologize to him Tae." Jin hyung said seriously.

How should I do it? When? What? Aishhh! This is making me stress. Why did I even do it at the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~

💕💕💕