Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

"Oppa, why are you so handsome?"

"Oppa do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oppa, I really love you!"

Oppa here oppa there oppa everywhere! Ughh! This is frustrating. You know the struggles of being handsome. Why can't they just leave me alone.

I squeeze myself out and finally I can breath. I saw my hyungs eyeing me for help but I just chukled and leave. I was walking in the hallway when I suddenly remember that girl who I bumped 3 days ago. Gosh! I hate her guts. 

I arrive at the classroom and as usual girls started to surround me. I'm getting annoyed with this.

"Just please this one time leave me alone girls." I put my head on the table.

"Why oppa? Are you sick?"

"Do you want me to call a nurse oppa?"

That's it "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU?! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THE REASON!" I shouted and slammed my hand on my desk. They look afraid and quickly went to their seats.

Minutes after I heard squealing noise again. I guess Jimin and Jungkook arrive.

"Yah hyung! Why did you leave us there?" I ignore Jungkook's question.

"Yah what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing go to your seats it's almost time." I said while keeping my head down. They scoffed and leave. I hate school, fangirls everywhere. But weird is I can't take that girl off my mind. Aisshhh Taehyung-ah! Get back to your senses.

Mr. Nam arrived he's our science teacher. He was about to greet us but someone barge in the room.

"Why are you late Ms. Choi?"  It was Choi Eunji she's the campus crush.

"Sorry Mr. Nam, I just accompany the new students." I put my head on the desk again. Ughhh new students. I really have a bad feeling about this I promise.

"Oh where are they now?"

"They're outside."

I didn't know what happen next it's because I was taking a nap. But suddenly I heard someone itnroducing.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Lee Mi Sung imnida." Again whispers everywhere. Can they just shut the fuck up? Yeah, Mr. Nam introduce himself and some stuff. I finally had the power to lift my head up and that decision is my biggest mistake.

I met a familiar gaze looking at me. My eyes widen as I quickly recognize her.

"YOU!" We both said in unison.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious to study." All of them gasped she look at them confuse and put her gaze back to me. I only smirk at her.

Mi Sung POV

"Isn't it obvious to study." All of them gasped. I look at them confuse and put my gaze back at this arrogant boy.

She's the first one to answer him.
I smell something.
Her life is going to be hell.

What the hell are they talking about? I look at him again and saw him smirking.

"You look confuse." He laughed. "If you're curious ask Eunji I think you guys are pretty close." He pull out his headphones and listen to the music not caring if Mr. Nam sees him.

In my surprise Mr. Nam doesn't even care about it. This boy is really something.

"Okay girls you can both sit beside Eunji." We smiled and bow. We went to our sit.

"Girl, be careful with that boy." Eunji nudge me.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

I got my attention back infront. But I can't really stop thinking about that boy. Is he some gangster that everyone is afraid of?

< Lunch >

Eunji dragged me and Dara. We arrive at the canteen and hell it's really big. We sat down and settle down.

"Since it's your first day here, I'll treat you both." Eunji smiled and left.

I keep quiet still thinking about that arrogant boy. What the hell is he? Who exactly he is? Gosh~ this is making my head ache.

"Yah gwenchana?" I got back my senses and look at Dara cluelessly.

"You've been spacing out why?"

"It's because of that boy, I'm really curious about him. Why is everyone afraid of him? Aishh I'm getting frustrated!" I slam my head on the table. Dara tried to stop me but I yanked her arm away.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" I jerk my head up to see a angry Eunji. Don't make her angry or you'll regret.

"S-sorry." I smiled cheekily and she rolled her eyes.

She settled the food and we started to eat. At the middle of the eating I suddenly remember the boy.

"Eunji, tell me now."

"Ohh well," She pointed at the table not so far away from us. It's a crowded people filled with girls. I saw seven handsome boy including that boy that I have a conflict.

"You see they are a group called BTS, they called themselves like that. They are incredibly rich I tell you especially the boy you are enemy with. He's Kim Taehyung."

"His parents own a seven powerful company around the world that's why everyone is afraid of him. Also his family has a big connection here in school so you better not mess with him he can kick you out in just a blink."

"Also he's a cold person. He's not like that before, he used to be cheerful, bubbly and called him alien. But everything change in just a blink. Nobody knew what happen that makes him change."

I look at him amd he is sitting there with a disgust face while looking at the girl. He roamed his eyes around and it landed on me. We make a eye contact for a while and felt time stop. I quickly came back to my senses and saw him smirk. I rolled my eyes and continue to eat.

I was wondering what makes him change? I am really curious. I have the urge to know more about him. He is an interesting person.

"Hey you listening?"

"Oh yeah."

"So as I was saying he has his hyungs and their maknae. They are all seven in a group. The eldest is Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon the leader, Min Yoongi a very quiet and savage person, Jung Hoseok he is the ball of sunshine, Park Jimin everyone dies in his charm and his abs, he's quite flirty tho, last is their maknae Jeon Jungkook, everyone calls him Golden Maknae because he can do almost everything."

"Woah but I think not all of them are like that?" Dara ask. Not again Dara, you are trying to get a crush again.

"Yup Taehyung is the only one who acts like that. I mean that harsh."

"I kinda like that boy Jimin right? Park Jimin?" I look at her wide eye.

"Dara!"

"Bwoh?" She give her innocent smile.

"I kinda like Jungkook tho." I also look at Eunji shock and Dara squealed. I shake my head and get back to eating.

Well it doesn't stop me from talking back to the great Kim Taehyung. I find him quite interesting and I will know more about you Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woahh this is a long chapter😂 anyways I hope you like it💕