Chapter 21

Mi Sung POV

We are walking towards Tae's house and also embarrassing myself because  of the other people, I don't know if I should call them people? I prefer calling them alien tho especially this one clingin on me.

"Min-ah~ Kook pinched me." He said with a pout on his face. I look at them blankly.

"Kook-ah!"

"Nae?"

"Pinch him more!" I smiled cheekily and looked at Tae to be welcomed by his straight face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We finally arrive and Taehyung open it for us.

"Eomma! My friends are here!" A answer was heard upstairs. Minutes after footsteps can be heard.

"Hello everyone! How are you?" Mrs.Kim hug everyone.

"We're fine Mrs. Kim. Oh by the way this is--"

"Mi Sung!" Jin was cutted of by Mrs. Kim who suddenly exclaimed.

"Eomma..." I awkwardly replied and she came to me with a big hug.

"Eomma?!" They all shouted and I looked at Taehyung with a pleading face. He returned the same for me.

"Omo how are you?"

"I'm fine eomma" she chukled and Mr. Kim came down.

"Boys! It's nice meeting you again! Oh? Mi Sung-shi!" Mr. Kim also hugged me.

"We will be out okay? Have fun!" With that they left. I look at Taehyung and immediately run to his room leaving him alome there.

Shit this is embarrassing T_T

Taehyung POV

Mi Sung run towards my room and that made me surprise.

"She knows my room?" I mummbled. I look at others and Jin said.

"You have a lot of explaning to do Taehyung... "

"Uhhh... So...." There I explained all of the things that happend, why does she call my parents eomma and appa but honestly why would mom and dad do that? I really don't know. She also left me here and does all the explaining.

Just right after I'm done, she finally came down with her head hang low.

"Mi Sung-ah, come here." Yoongi told her. She obeyed him and sat beside me.

"Why did you hide all of this?"

"We didn't!" We both said in unison and I let her explain.

"We didn't plan on hiding this like I mean we just really forgot."

"One last question." We look at Yoongi.

"Did the both of you had been alone in this house?" We choke on our own saliva earning a questioning looks from the members.

"Yeah they've been alone here. I actually witness what happend between them." A sudden voice talked and we know who he is.

"NOTHING HAPPEND!"

"We are just playing that time hyung."

"Ok if you say so." He look at me woth that I don't believe you look and walk upstairs.

"Forget about all this and let's have some funnnnn." Hoseok suddenly scream and they all ran towards our gaming room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Why us?"

"Because you two are the only ones who knew this house." We both left with our arms crossed. We arrive at the kitchen and when I was about to get the food he stopped me.

"Let me do it Mi Sung-ah."

"No it's--"

"Don't be stubborn Minie-yah." I was flustered by the nickname that he called. I nodded and he smiled in victory.

Oh god how I wish to kiss those lips..... Wait what am I saying.

I quickly shook my head and stared at the back of a man who I admired.

"Minie?" I hum in response.

"D-Do you like someone?" I was shock at first but the shrug it off.

"Yeah,  but too afraid to confess."

"Same."

"Wait you like someone?!" I jumped from my seat and a little bit of dissapointed.

'' Yes,  but same as yours she doesn't know. And besides she already said that she likes someone." His tone was sad.

"Ok! I'm done now let's goooo~"

I was left there standing thinking who could that girl be. I just wish that the girl he likes would really like him back.

••••••••

Who do you think is that girll??? ~~~