Chapter 13

Mi Sung POV

Fuck this shit

Why of all the people I have to be partner up with him. I mean not to be rude but I already saw his soft side and literally he will be showing me again his very cold side and I don't know if I can stop myself from puching him.

"Go to your parnters! Time is running!"

I didn't move an inch and so does he. Come on I really wanted to have good grades in all my subject specially this.

Get your ass up Mi Sung you are not planning on failing this right?

Before I can even move he is already infront of me sitting. Why the heck is he fast?

"What...should we..dance?" He ask trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Uhh..what songs do you like?" Fuck why is this so awkward?

"What about Bikini Body?"

"That's okay, I like the beat of it."

"So let's start."

We started to choreorgaph our dance amd I really couldn't believe he can dance this well. Bitch, he is heck fine in dancing. In this dance we really have to interact as if we are close. Why didn't we think of other choreo? Time is too short tho. Surprisingly we can act close but everytime our faces are inch away my hearts starts so pump fast. What the heck is happening?

"The steps I am doing this for dance only, we only interact like this for the dance." He look at me dead eye.

"What do you expect?" I rolled my eyes and play the music on again.

We practice many times and we collapse on the floor panting.

"I think Mr. Choi will love this."

"He should." We both chuckled and realized he laughed. I stare at him in awe but quickly shook it off. I really don't want to be on his cold side.

"TIMES UP EVERYONE!" Mr. Choi clapped and we all gathered around.

"So, who's the first one to perform?" Jimin and Jungkook got first. The others followed and we choose to perform lastly. Soon it's our turn and god I'm nervous.

We went infront and Jimin and Jungkook started to clap teasingly we just glare back.

A/N: Imagine this is Mi Sung and Taehyung everyone and ignore the people at the bridge? I think chorus I don't know😂)

We ended the dance and everyone in the room went quiet. Mr. Choi started to clap while he continue to stare at us in awe. Everyone followed.

"That was great!" Mr. Choi complimented and we bowed. 

The bell rang and I was packing my things up when Jimin and Jungkook together with Tae at the back went to me.

"Mi Sung, eat with us together with your other friends at our table okay? See yah!" They immediately left before I could say another word. Well, I have no other choice.

I went out and saw Dara and Eunji at the lockers section waiting for me.

"Yah! Girls!" They got startled and started to hit me.

"Yah! Aish why are you hitting me!?"

"Why did you do that!" Dara ask while hitting me with her notebook.

"I want to tell you someting."

"What is it?" Eunji immediately stopped and payed her attetion to me.

"Jimin and Jungkook invited us to eat with them right now I was about to say n-"

"Then? What are we doing here let's go!" They dragged me to the cafeteria while me staring at them in confusion. I thought they don't want to eat with them and now they are dragging me? Okay I'm getting confuse.

We arrive at the table and Jimin waved at me, oh scratch that. He's waving at Dara. I can smell crushes in the air~

"Why are you dragging Mi Sung?" Jin ask and I rolled my eyes.

"She's slow and we're hungry already." Eunji said amd sitted beside Jungkook.

"Hungry? Or you just wanted to see your crushes...." I muttered and they all turn their heads towards me.

"Crushes?" Jimin ask.

I looked at the girls and they glared at me. Honestly, if glaring can kill I'm dead right now.

"Nothing." I smiled cheekily and looked around the table to see that the only available sit is beside Taehyung. Fucking shit.

I went beside him and sit. I have no appetite so I didn't eat. Honestly, I don't like my food so I don't have any appetite. I look at Tae and saw his food. Gosh it's Ramen. It's my favorite food. I didn't realize that I was staring at it for too long. Taehyung turn his head towards me and I came back to reality and looked away. I was still daydreaming about eating ramen when a ramen suddenly appeared infront of me. I look at Tae and saw him slide his food to me.

"Eat." That's the only word he says. Come on, am I a dog?

"I'm not hungry."

"Stop lying and eat."

"I'm not-" I was cut off by my stomach making noise. I look at him and he chuckled.

"Just eat I know you're hungry." He got his phone and payed his attention to it.

I sarted to it my food or should I say his food. He didn't even eat the half of it. I was eating when my phone vibrated.

Mom:

           Mi Sung-ah, be at home early we will have a family dinner with the other company okay? When you got home I already put your dress in your bed. Love you~💕

I groaned, a family dinner with other company. This is the first. I shrug and continue to eat when Taehyung's phone vibrated. He read the message and groaned. I wonder what is it.

"Yah why are you two so quiet?" Namjoon ask and we shrugged.

"Eyy who texted you?" Hoseok ask teasingly.

"Mom." We both said in unison and looked at each other.

"Really? The two of you?" We ignore them. We standed and again in unison.

"Yah! Stop copying me." We both said and we had our eyes wide.

"I'm not!" We both said again. What is wrong with this guy today.

"Aish!" We said in unison and left the cafeteria.

Maybe some fresh air will relaxed me.

•••••••••••••••••••••
💘