Chapter 9

Taehyung POV

This is fucking awkward. Should I start a conversation or like ignore her the whole ride?

Aissh Kim Taehyung do something

"Hey." Really? Hey? I sounded rude gosh.

She turn her head towards me with a questioning look and that moment I froze. I look straight at her eyes and saw how beautiful it was. My eyes scanned her nose, eyes and it's pretty. My eyes landed in her lips, Oh god her  lips are so kissable. I was imagining kissing her lips sucking them out tasting how sweet they are. I would kiss them--

Kim Taehyung what are you thinking?!

I got my senses back and and found that she is calling me non stop.

"Earth to Taehyung?"

"O-oh I'm sorry." I looked down with a pink cheeks. Why am I even blushing.

"So you wanted to tell me something?" She ask annoyed.

"Why are you so annoyed anyways, I was just going to ask since you are alone and I'm also alone.... Would you mind.... if we..... hang out?" Wait did I just really ask her? Fuck this I ain't ready for that. My mouth just tells what my brain says without my permission like seriously?

Mi Sung POV

Did Kim Taehyung just asked me to hang out with him? Earlier he has been staring at me like checking my face out and he stopped in my lips. That's creepy what is he even thinking. Well I can't blame, when I truned towards him I was lost in his eyes and started to check him. Everything was just so perfect bout him like every girl would want him. My eyes landed on his lips and I just can't control myself to kiss them. I wanted to scoot closer to him and attached my lips. But then I realized that I am crazy. Checking him out and imagining this like that? Luckily I am the first one who got my senses and he hasn't realized that I was doing the same things he did.

Back to the main topic by the way. I can't really believe it that he ask me to  hang out. Should I agree or should I disgagree. But I should really disagree.

"S-sure." What the hell? I was thinking about saying no but my mouth is just so stubborn like wtf.

He stared back outside and I got the time to really study his features. If he is just kind and not rude I would really have a crush on him. I was pulled back from my senses when I notice that we are stopping.

I was the one who got down and he followed. We stand side by side first and it wad very awkward.

"U-uh w-where do you want to go?" He ask me blankly. I search around and my eyes lit up and I began to jump around like a little kid begging her mother to buy her an ice cream when I saw the roller coster. Taehyung looked at me weirdly.

"Taehyung I want to go there come on!" I dragged him there, at first he looked at me confuse but then he followed my eyes and his face turned terrified.

"T-there?!"

"Yeah, why you scared?" I teased him and he shooked his head.

"No why would I? I'm man after all."

"Let's see." I smirk at him and dragged him at the rollercoster.

While we are lining I can sense that he is really nervous. He keeps on looking at the roller coster who is now swirling at his rails. He looks really cute when his nervous.

God why am I thinking this things

It's our turn now and I happily dragged Taehyung at our sits infront. We buckled our sit belts and I waited for it to start excitedly. I look at Taehyung and he seems pale.