Not on purpose (7)

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS BEING LAZY AND EATING ICE CREAM :3
ENJOY THE CHAPTER :D

Cole POV

I don't know what's going on. One minute I'm challenging Seliel to eat more cake then me, and then the next we're all rushing to Zane's house. When Seliel and I got to Zane's house, we saw the rest of the gang waiting on the porch. I noticed a crack on Pixal's face? Eh...not gonna ask.

"Ok, what's so important that I had to stop eating cake?" I asked. Kai rolled his eyes.
"Jeez, Cole, you have a serious problem with cake." Jay said.
"Anyways- Cole, Seliel, according to Pixal, Jay, Nya, Kai, and Skylor, Zane has ice powers." Lloyd said gaining all attention.

"Wait what?!?" I said widening my eyes. They started explaining to me what happened with Pixal and Zane.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're telling me, Zane. Our nice, kind, robot brother, accidentally hurt Pixal and has ice powers?!?" I half yelled and asked.

"Yep." Jay said casually.
"Ok let's see if Zane will open the door." Lloyd said as he knocked on the door. Probably not going to open the door after what happened..

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something..falling? We heard a click and the door swung open. Oh yeah...forgot about Echo..

"Sorry" Echo said as he pointed to where his leg should be.
"My leg..sorta fell off. I was trying to fix it by myself since Zane is in his room upset." He said hopping to the couch and sitting on it.
"I think he's asleep right now." He said motioning us to come inside. We all walked inside and sat on the couch.

3rd Person POV

"Echo I thought Zane and I fixed that for you." Pixal said while she took a wrench and sat down next to Echo and started fixing him. Echo gasped.
"Pixal what happened to your face?! There is a crack in it." Echo asked tilting his head.
"Long story short: Zane has ice powers and accidentally hurt Pixal." Seliel said.

"What do you mean?" Echo asked.
"He can control ice I guess." Harumi said putting her head on Lloyd's shoulder.

A few minutes later, Pixal finished fixing Echo's leg.
"Ok that should stay on for now." Pixal said putting the wrench down. Echo got up and started playing with Falcon.
"I'm going to see if Zane is awake." Pixal said while walking off to Zane's room.

Kai POV

I wonder if Zane is alright. I mean, he's a robot, has ice powers, accidentally hurt Pixal, found his long-lost brother, a lot of stuff happened to him.

"I want caaaaaaaaake." Cole said plopping down on the couch.
"When do you ever not want cake, Cole?" Skylor said lifting one eyebrow.
"Never." Seliel said laughing.
"It's not my fault cake is amazing." Cole said.
"Cole. You are obsessed. I bet your lock-screen for your phone is cake." I said looking him straight in the eye.
"And that's where your wrong. My lock-screen is actually Seliel." He said showing us the picture of Seliel with the dog filter.
"Turn on your phone and show us your home-screen." Lloyd said. I swear if it's cake I'm going to—
"Oh my God it's cake." Harumi said laughing.

(Cole's lock screen ⬆️)

This dude has issues.
"Oh great. Now we are all in the mood for cake. Thanks Cole." Seliel said.
"You're welcome. So after this can we get cake?" Cole asked.
"Sure." we all said.

Pixal POV

I walk towards Zane room. When I got to the door, I knocked softly. No one answered.
"Zane?" I asked. Still no answer. I opened the door to see Zane sitting on his bed facing away from the door. I sat down next to him.
"I'm sorry. Really really sorr-" I cut him off.
"Zane. I'm ok. It's just a little crack. It can be fixed."

Zane sighed. He got up and walked over to his closet. He grabbed a few tools and came over to me.
"Let's fix you up." He said kissing my cheek.

Time skip
3rd person POV

When Pixal and Zane came out, the gang greated them.
"So...ice powers, huh?" Kai asked.
"I guess. Can we talk about this another time?"Zane asked as he watched Echo play with Falcon.
"Ok."

"GUYS. WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER!" Nya yelled getting up.
"Ok? Over who's house?" Cole asked raising an eyebrow.
"We could have it at my and Nya's house." Kai offered.
"Ok. We shall have cake and pizza. And some noodles. Along with other junk food we really shouldn't be eating but WHATEVER." Skylor stated.

"Meet you guys at my house in an hour? Ok? Echo you're invited too. Bring Falcon." Nya stated dragging Jay with her.

OK
NinjagoJAYALove
IK I SAID THERE WILL BE JAYA AND OTHER SHIPS BUT THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ok, tomorrow I have my concert (i play flute ;-;)
And Friday I have my little sister's talent show. Also Friday night-Saturday I have a church lock in (it's basically a sleep over at the church)
I will try to update by Sunday.
Oof.
As always, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :3