No! (15)

⚠️⬆️⬇️SEASON 9 SPOILER⬆️⬇️⚠️
So here's my drawing I did for season 9 :3
Took forever ;-;
I might add a background but I'm not sure yet.
The top says "the ninja"
The bottom says "the resistance"

3rd person POV:

It has been 3 days since Lloyd, Seliel, and Pixal were put in the cells in Borg Tower. The cells were box-like with one see-through side. The other two sides had one window on each side that could look into the other's cell. It had a bed and a miniature bathroom for privacy in a different part of the cell. Anytime any of them were hungry, Cyrus Borg brought them food. The cells were lined up in a row. Lloyd was in the first one, Seliel in the second, and Pixal in the third. Currently, the rest of the team were visiting and talking to their friends. "How much longer do we need to be in here?" Seliel asked. "Until you get your power." Cole told his girlfriend. "Well it's not like I can wave my hand and say 'hey look, I have my elemental power!' and it will magically appear." Seliel said rolling her eyes. "Maybe not, but eventually they will." Cole said. "I highly doubt sitting in a box doing nothing will bring out our powers." Lloyd said. "Well, Zane got his while fighting, Kai had a big ego," There was a 'hey!' from Kai. "...Jay was near something electric, Nya was near water, Skylor was near all of us, I was near flowers, and Cole how did you get yours?" Harumi asked. "I may or may not have been climbing buildings? I jumped down and broke the cement." He said. "Cole what the fu-" Harumi cut Seliel off. "Anyways, maybe we should try making Lloyd, Seliel, and Pixal do something in their element." Harumi suggested. "What are you goin to do? Surround Pixal with computers, smoke with Seliel and me with batteries?" Lloyd asked sarcastically.

"Seriously guys? I was joking." Lloyd said groaning. The others had three boxes of batteries in their hands. "Can't we just fight instead?" Lloyd asked. "Then I'll fight you." Skylor said. "What? Skylor you don't even know how to fight." Lloyd said. Skylor glared at him. Nya sighed. "She's going to kill you.." she said. "Pixal what's the code to get in?" Skylor asked. "3141592653." Pixal simply said. "The first 10 numbers of pi?" Zane asked. Pixal shrugged. Skylor inputted the code and then walked in. "Fight me." Skylor said. Lloyd sighed. He then went to punch Skylor who easily dodged it. She then spun around and kicked Lloyd in the stomach. "Dang, Skylor." Kai said. "Never underestimate a girl." Seliel snickered. Lloyd groaned. "Lesson learned." He mumbled. "Come on, Lloyd. Get try and attack her." Harumi said. Lloyd got up and aimed a kick for Skylor. She just about dodged it. Lloyd's eyes lit up a light green. Skylor smirked. "Come at me," she challenged. Instead of kicking or punching, Lloyd summoned a green ball of energy. "...and that's a way to get elemental power." Cole shrugged. "Hey, Cyrus! Lloyd found his elemental power!" Kai yelled. Cyrus rolled in a few seconds later. "Ah, Lloyd, you are free to leave. I will let your parents know of this." He said rolling back out of the room.

Seliel groaned. Zane walked over to Pixal while the others went over to Seliel. "This is stupid." She mumbled. "It's for your own good, Seliel." Nya said. Jay popped out from behind her. "Yeah, Seliel, we need to make sure whichever one of you turns evil is secured." He said. "You think I don't know that?! I've been stuck in this box for days!" She said. Smoke started to appear in front of Seliel as she disappeared and reappeared on her bed. (Sorry I literally have no idea what the phantom ninja does ;-; Just stick with this) "Friends...something is wrong with Pixal.." Zane's voice came. The others looked at Zane to see him looking at Pixal. She had red eyes. "Seliel just got her elemental power...so that means..." Nya started. They all gasped. "She's the last one to gain power! She's evil." Skylor said. Cyrus came in with Wu, Garmadon, and Misako. There smiles dropped when they saw the expressions on their faces. "Pixal is the last one." Kai told Garmadon. "Oh my.." Misako said. There was a thump as in someone hitting the box. They all turned their head to Pixal. She was punching and kicking the box. Her normal green eyes were now blood red. "She shouldn't be able to get out, it's the strongest glass in all of Ninjago." Cyrus reassured.

They heard a crack. Pixal had just cracked the glass. She hit it again with her foot and it broke into pieces. "We must leave. Now!" Wu said. "No." Cold said. "You have not had any training you are not ready." Garmadon said. "Then I guess we're doing us." Kai said. They all got in fighting positions. "Misako, evacuate the building. Get Borg out of here." Garmadon said. Misako pushed Borg's wheelchair to the elevator. Garmadon and Wu also got into fighting positions. Pixal smirked. She closed her eyes for a second.

Everyone was confused until they heard a robot voice say 'All power in Borg Tower shutting down..' The lights turned off along with all of the machines. She glared at the ninja before a blade digitized in her hand. "A Techno Blade.." Jay said. "What?" Nya asked. "I read a magazine about Borg's creations. A Techno Blade has the power to hack into anything." Jay said. Pixal spoke something inaudible. A few seconds later, 5 dozen security droids piled into the room. "Oh my Ninjago." Lloyd said. "Bring them to me." Pixal said. The droids then started running towards the ninja. "I hope you're ready for this!" Garmadon yelled. "Zane, create a barrier!" Lloyd yelled. Zane did as told. He froze a ice walk to prevent the droids from coming in. They started using lasers to crack the ice. "Attack!" Lloyd yelled once the wall broke. Cole punched droid after droid not breaking a sweat while Seliel created smoke to blur the droids vision. Zane started freezing the droids as Nya and Jay electrocuted them with their lightning and water. Skylor and Kai were kicking and punching the droids while setting them on fire. Harumi were tangling the droids in vines while Lloyd blasted the, with his energy. Wu and Garmadon were bashing them with their staffs. Pixal let out a frustrated groan. "Bring me at least one of them! Bring me the green one! She yelled. All the droids started attacking Lloyd. They grabbed his arms and legs so he couldn't attack. The others started attacking the droids but they had already brought Lloyd to Pixal. She placed a headband with a red chip on his head and he stopped squirming. His eyes turned red as he stood up and looked at his team. "Lloyd!" Harumi yelled. "Kill them. But bring me the robot." Pixal said walking away. Lloyd summoned his energy. "We will not win this battle today! We must retreat!" Wu yelled. The others stopped fighting as they ran towards the stairs. They ran down 15 sets of stairs and went outside. They saw Misako and Borg. "Where is Lloyd?" She asked. "She took him." Harumi said. "He's under control of Pixal!" Kai yelled in frustration. "We must evacuate the city." Garmadon said. All of a sudden, a girl screamed. They looked up to see Pixal on top of Borg Tower, with the droids shooting lasers at buildings while Lloyd destroyed them with his power. "We must get to our house. You need your weapons and gi's." Misako said. They nodded before running to Lloyd's house. Zane turned around to see Pixal glaring at him. He turned back to the group and they continued running.

Welp.
This is a crappy chapter.
;3;