15 morning of storm

Sorry for the long delay .My laptop crashed. Took a while to recover the data.

Morning was supposed to be blissful. Cheerful .........

For a newly married man.

But not Benedict Hart....

Night was over before he can really analyze what really happened. Is it dream or reality.

He pinched himself. It is not dream.

He married to Cassandra Lockhart

His former love now his current wife .

Greg Winston emotional blackmail really worked on him. He fell for his words that confused him. In his thouhgs Bendict didn't notice the presense of butler in the room.

"Your grace, breakfast is ready, your family is waiting for you downstairs.are you joining them" A butler informed rather rudely.

Bendict looked at him angrily for the disrespect. But he seems not to care for his anger and said.

" Are you coming my lord" he was polite yet lacked respect.

"Yes, I am coming" i will be there " He told butler. Something was off with this man. Bendict don't want tofight on his first day as duke.
As he walked down , His mother and sisters were already on dining table . Cassandra was calm. Benjamin and Amy sat on her both sides. She is feeding them simultaneously. Amy too changed her side so quickly.

Beatrice was feeding Lisbeth and talking to Cassandra. Binca and his mother was conversing. In short nobody noticed him. Benedict silently sat on empty chair. As soon as he seated servants began to serve him , his family noticed his presence. His mother smiled at him after a long time. So does Bianca. But Beatice face remained strained.

" Why you unhappy Bea, I guess everybody got what they wished for. Only you look strained." Beneditct said in a hard voice.

Beatice looked at him sharply. " What do you mean Benditct"

" All are happy. Except you. You too wanted the same thing for me. Still you look unhappy.you got your old bestise back. You should be happy too" Benditc t taunted.

"Open your eyes Benedict, Truth is infront you. Your anger covered your eyes"
Beatice scoffed.

You changed sides faster than mother." Benedict said angrily.

" Really brother, does it make you angry. Then I am glad. If you had used your anger in right places you wont be in the regretting postion."

" Beatice, Watch your toungue while talking your brother" Mary hart for the first time defened her son.

" So you now care about your son since his staus elevated .wow mother. Kudos" Beatice countered her mother.
" What ever Bendiict done was for you only. Don't ever dare to forgot that. We paid your mistakes heavily. That is Andrew Harrison. Mary said angrily.

Beatrice laughed.

"My mistake mother. Or your ego. "

"I am not ashamed of it mother. At least my lover got spine unlike your son."
Beatice taunted.

Beatrice.... Mary Hart said loudly.

" Apologize" She ordered.

" Never" Beatice said angrily.

Beatice stood up and began walk away."
"Bea. "

Casssandra called.

"I know what you are going to say. But thanks we are not same and I don't need your sympathy. You fought while choose easy way. And now I am paying. Lisbeth father was ready to elope with me. Accept his child. But.... "

Beatrice stopped seeing Cassandra anxious face..

"It is my tragic story. Don't bother. "
Then she walked away.

Cassandra just looked as beatice walked away. Cassandra looked outside. Sky is really dark today.

" Your grace, storm is coming, you should step aside" A servant informed her.

Indeed today morning was full of storms. ................

Beatice's back story anyone interested