Chapter 8 - Will

I am really sorry if my words hurt somebody. Thank you  all for support. @Durarara_X2_Ketsu i am dedicating this chapter to you. Please don't be sad.

Since i am doing two back to back updates today next chapter will be dedicated to Faithzone.

And one happy news to readers . First two chapters of story is edited by my dear @EnaLikesYaoi and she did a wonderful editing.

Love you ena........... You are the best................

Ben's Pov

I stood before a large bohemian styled building.it was an old two storied building painted in pale yellow. Gregory Winston's office was at second floor. He slowly climbed the stairs. Since it was morning time and Sunday only few staff was present there.

A middle aged man directed him to Mr. Winston's room. Gregory Winston was yet to arrive and he was asked to wait. Ben looked around. It was indeed a spacious room with a fireplace and expensive wooden furniture. Expensive Persian carpet covered the wooden floor. Large mahogany table contains few of Winston's' souvenirs of achievement. Indeed he was rich man. Everything in his office shouted how rich Gregory Winston is............

But how come Henry come in contact with such a man. That question puzzled him.

Soon Gregory Winston walked in. He looked perfect in his grey suit. He was like predictor ready to attack his pray. His eyes were sharp. Unlike yesterday he was not cheerful.

He didn't apologize for being late instated he sat directly on his chair and said "Henry Alexander Lockhart's will be opened with the presence one more important person.

"And who that must" Ben asked half seriously and half mockingly.

.
" Me Who Else" said a familiar voice.

Cassandra ......

Cassandra entered the room wearing a plain blue gown. She tied her to a neat bun. She looked tired she didn't smile at him. She completely ignored him. But she smiled back when Winston smiled at her. It made him angry.

Did he expect that .............

Ben cursed himself again. Damn woman

He grinned unpleasantly. He expected Henry's relatives from uncle Tomas's side. But no one came.

Strange. Brimwood is a big fish. Still no one appeared.........

So it her and him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked rather unkindly even though he know that question was unnecessary yet.

"If my late husband will is being opened i must be present. After all I was his wife "She spat back same tone.

"If you want me read full will or just content. Greg inquired.

"I know well what is written in will, so ask him" Cassandra said calmly.

Her calmness upset Benedict. As if she is waiting to unleash tornado towards him.

She knows the contents. That means........

"Benedict, Shall I? "Gregory Winston called him.

"Do as you please" He replied coldly.

Greg smiled and began to open a sealed document and said

As Gregory Winston began to open the document his face become pale.

"Henry was my best friend. I never imagined one day I will be executing his will after his death. " Greg said as if he recalling the moment. For the first time Benedict felt the man behind that gray suit. Before he could say anything Cassandra touched his hands in kind gesture.

"Gregory............." Her voice was full of concern.

It took him a moment to get back he straightened his face and began.

"I Henry Alexander Lockhart writing this will on full consciousness. ..........."

As Gregory Winston read the will fully Benedict realized why his relatives are not here.

They get only small amount of money.

That leaves two people...........

That is him and Cassandra.

"Hmmm"

Greg's voice got him back to will

"To my wife Cassandra Lockhart, She will enjoy all my properties and wealth if.........." Greg stopped at the point.

Ben looked at him anxious.

Without completing the sentence, he began to read he next and last claw of will.

"Lastly to Benedict David Hart, My dear brother I am giving you my most valued treasure.

Benedict David Hart will inherits my dukedom and title if.............

Greg stopped again.............

"What is the If "Ben asked eagerly. You stooped twice.

"Because both if has same point" Greg said smilingly.

Ben looked Greg sharply. At this point Ben Knew something is coming up.

"Don't burn me caption, this is your cousin's last wish. I hope you honor it"

And then he read it.

Benedict David Hart and Cassandra Lockhart had marry each other to claim their respective fortunes........